Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I aced a test that's a third of my grade in my Western Civilization class.
    I got in a good workout even though I was both cramping and exhausted from staying up studying.
    I've stuck to my eating plan today, and am going to have ice cream later without going over my sugar goal.
  • haiku_gal
    haiku_gal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So far (the day is only 1/2 done) I'm proud of myself for not giving in to temptation...the high calorie/high in sugar snacks...which I usually end up doing whenever I work from home.
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today for jogging two miles today (:
    I've grown up with bad lungs, I don't think I could go that far my entire life. Never knew I had it in me.
  • kty673
    kty673 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    August, you are doing super! I just started this today and am proud of myself because I am tracking calories and water and exercise and have a can-do attitude! I think this is a good way to be accountable.:smile:
  • cHaRlIe0411
    cHaRlIe0411 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I have been going over my fat intake for more than a week everyday.. but not today :)
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started waking up at 6:30 am to workout before class!! And I have worked out everyday since I started my program!!
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing mass amounts of homework assignments early :D
  • Jeaniehop
    Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because my favorite tshirt is too big!
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week of P90X and im already seeing results from my hard work!

What's it like? My bf just got me like, 10 dvd's but I'm a little afraid to try it because it sounds really intense.

I just finished week 7 yesterday. It IS very intense, but it's as hard as you make it. Don't try to keep up in the first couple weeks, because the people on the videos are pros. You just do your best, forget the rest, hit pause if you need to and over time you improve. There is also a fit test at the beginning that will let you know if you are ready for the program.

And I downloaded the app a few weeks ago, but today if my first day on this forum. I'm proud that I came here and found crazy amounts of motivation to push me the last few pounds to my goals!
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because, even though I am feeling a bit under the weather and have no voice, I still hit the gym and got in a good workout this afternoon. I am also proud of myself for looking in the mirror today, and actually liking what I see.....never happens!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for dedicating to this! (That has been a huge challenge for me over the years)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because, even though I am feeling a bit under the weather and have no voice, I still hit the gym and got in a good workout this afternoon. I am also proud of myself for looking in the mirror today, and actually liking what I see.....never happens!

FANTASTIC!
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I fought to get out of bed after 4 hours sleep to go for a half hour run while fighting horrible period pain / nausea.

I want to curl up into a ball now though.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I went for a 60 min brisk walk, did a leg and tricep workout....never did so much in one day, I started my journey almost a month ago.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    I did the BodPod on Dec. 23, 2011 and was 22.5% BF, I went back today (7 weeks) and I am now 20.5% with no lean muscle loss, so it was all fat loss!!!
  • emmiee921
    Options
    Its only the morning but im proud for going on a short walk before i had breakfast and for having a healthy breakfast of peaches n yoghurt
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i'm proud that i got my cracker privileges back. used to be that if i bought crackers, i would eat one every time i walked through the kitchen, thinking "it's just one cracker." now i have three different varieties that i take for lunch, and i actually measure out servings. bags last longer than two days, also.

some day, i'll get my cereal privileges back. that one might take a while, however. lol
  • Inacay
    Inacay Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for increasing the intensity of my work outs. I have had plantar faciitis and knee problems in the past, so I am careful about my cardio and my feet, but I started jogging. I have lived. Minor pain in my right ankle and knees seem to be fine. I love jogging. I am proud for finding a way to be fit!
  • kittyninja
    Options
    Today I'm proud of myself for drinking a lot of water, eating healthy and working out :)
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    For having a second workout after having a bad day with food!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!