Why are you proud of yourself today?

Options

Replies

• Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    At the doctor's office this morning, even before he came into the exam room, I heard the doctor in the hall asking his assistant, "Is this weight right? It's down 16 pounds." He was very pleased with my progress and asked me how I had done it.

I'm looking forward to this too. The last time I was at the doctor I was 30 pounds heavier, and I still have a couple months to lose more before I have to see her again. :D
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for losing 27.5lbs in 5 weeks and for following my plan without ANY cheats at all. I am also really proud of my students as I watch them prepare for state, it really makes me feel great how wonderful they are doing. I know I helped them get there! I love my job!
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Forgot. My boss invited me to our hang out bar after work for beer and $0.25 wing night and I turned him Down to go exercise
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am proud of me because my walking buddy cancelled on me and it would have been real easy to come home from driving my daughter to school and crawl back under the warm covers. (It was chilly here in AZ this morning)

But I didn't.......I got home, grabbed my tunes and my new little handweights I got from hubby for Valentines Day (who ever thought I would be excited about a present like that lol) and out the door I went!!!

Yeah me!! (pats self on back!!) :laugh:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I am proud that despite the fact I don't feel well I still exercised for over an hour!
  • mcourtney09
    mcourtney09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I had a nice meal out with the husband yesterday, stayed under my calorie goal (even with wine!) and didn't feel deprived one bit. :)

I am proud I worked out today for over an hour and did 20 burpees without crying :)
  • nawazarrio
    nawazarrio Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because even though I have stumbled a couple of times in the last five weeks, I am still going! I have developed better plans of action for myself and I realize now that I CAN do this. :)
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Okay, truth time/disclaimer first: what I do while "working out" wouldn't be a warm-up for many of you, but I spend an hour a day (sometimes more) at the gym walking, elliptical, etc. I'm slow, but steady!

I am proud because today will mark three straight weeks of making it a point to work out every single day. Go me! :laugh:

And you know what? I love it and look forward to it, both things I never EVER thought I would say! :huh:
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I increased my decline smith press by 10 pounds, and the number of reps on my flat bench press with my maximum weight.
  • raquellec
    raquellec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love this topic :)
    I'm proud of myself because I had a really hard workout and motivated myself and pushed myself & made it!!!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself for completing day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, I almost didn't get through it but I pushed myself and made it.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I kept my sodium in-take to 1,500mg today for the first time. I'm usually a good 1,000mg over that! And I drank a full 8 cups of water today too. I usually do good to get 4 or 5 cups of water in. :)
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Forgot. My boss invited me to our hang out bar after work for beer and $0.25 wing night and I turned him Down to go exercise

:noway: that's pretty major! hard to turn that down.

I'm proud because today I got a job interview :D School's over soon so that is a relief!
  • fatgirlzrule2
    fatgirlzrule2 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself because I am starting a Biggest Loser type competition at work!!
  • healthyJenn0915
    Options
    I am proud of myself for doing 10 miles on the bike at the gym today, and running a 10 minute mile on the treadmill! I have never been a runner, and even in Highschool I never did a mile in the short of time!
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    Im proud of myself for not giving up on this after that huge binge about two days ago
  • zenJes
    zenJes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i got mistaken for a crossfit instructor today lol
  • Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself cos even after a 5 day break, I still got myself to continue the 4th day of the 30 Day Shred! WOO!

I love how about halfway through, you think "I am GOING TO DIE! I HATE THIS!" then when you finish you feel SO good you think "I could do that AGAIN!" hahaha
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Not feeling great today, but still went to the gym and did W5D2 of C25K. Plus, I tacked on an extra 13 minute run at the end! YEA ME!! :bigsmile:
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for staying away from candy today!And for my workout!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!