Foods i'm Proud I've Never Eaten

Options

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options

a little hormonal today eh?

why yes, actually, thank you for your concern. I am VERY hormonal. And sick of people acting like *kitten*.

The only person lashing out is you.. pot.. kettle.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say I've never eaten one of those bowls fro KFC....with the chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy and cheese....it just looks scary. Also, everything from Burger King except for the fish sandwich, double cheeseburger, and fries. I haven't eaten there in YEARS.

and now I want a stinking KFC bowl....

i know... she totally just ruined my life by bringing them up hahahaha

dude, I'm throwing my Happy Cola Gummys on top of that bowl and gonna wash it down with a Mountain Dew slurpee while I'm on the treadmill tonight. Pow!

YOU MA'AM,

ARE MY HERO
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    We didn't have a lot of money when I was a kid, so we ate Hamburger Helper like it was the only thing they had at the store LOL

I remember when my dad started his own business and we weren't poor anymore I was SO excited about not having to eat Hamburger Helper anymore!
  • timeformetofly
    timeformetofly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have ate all of that.. LOL ...
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Deep Fried Oreo... Man I love Oreos, but that's just too far.
    Never had a Battered Mars Bar either.
    Gross.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I WANT A DOUBLE DOWN!!!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

The only one of those that i've had is McDonalds hashbrowns
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wait, you never had a whopper before

That's my thoughts exactly!

How does one avoid that their entire life in the US? lol Guess I was one of the unlucky ones *shivers*
  • wave143j
    wave143j Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Rocky Mountain Oysters

You don't know what your missing til you hit a good Testicle Festival.
  • Jojo2k11
    Options
    It's really a shame that you haven't had the pleasure of a tasty Big Mac..

Angels are crying in heaven right now as I type.

LMAO!! I heart you hahahahaha

And if you go to Hawaii they make spam the best. I suggest you try it there only because they really know how to cook it hahaha
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    We didn't have a lot of money when I was a kid, so we ate Hamburger Helper like it was the only thing they had at the store LOL

I remember when my dad started his own business and we weren't poor anymore I was SO excited about not having to eat Hamburger Helper anymore!

I remember eating ramen noodles when I was a single parent, because I was broke and now I eat them every now and then just because I crave them.

Also, for the tubesteak guy - makes for a happy marriage, at lesat my hubs is proud I do. :bigsmile:
  • paigemarie93
    Options
    1. Hamburger Helper
    2. Big Mac and/or Whopper
    3. Double Down Chicken Sandwich from KFC
    4. Big n Tasty from DD
    5. A McDonalds breakfast
    6. Stouffer's frozen meals (other than lasagna but that was a mistake on my part)
    7. Spam

The only one of those that i've had is McDonalds hashbrowns

McDonald's Hashbrowns are the food of Gods! :tongue:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Food I'm proud to have never eaten.

Actually no I'm quite adventurous when it comes to food. Probably from years in F&B and I'll try anything once.
    I feel bad for people that are so closed minded about trying new things... they miss out on so much good stuff.

One thing I don't want to say on my deathbed is, "I wish I had experienced more of what life had to offer."

Hell yeah! I'll try anything (food wise) once. This past weekend I tried roasted bone marrow, and it was pretty good!
  • BizReynoldsS
    Options
    I think it's awesome you've never eaten those things and as usual for a "diet & fitness" site, you're being criticized for it.
    Besides, spam I have had everything on that list...wait, never KFC....either way, I refuse to eat any of that garbage now lol

My niece & nephew have never had the food you listed....and guess what...they don't like it b/c they've never had it and they're far from deprived.
    She's not being criticized for eating more healthy....she's being criticized for feeling smug because of her food choices. It is kind of like enjoying the smell of your own farts.

How is she being SMUG? If you go back to her original post, she is just stating facts, items she's never eaten before.. Let's just congratulate her for her success and move on.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wait, you never had a whopper before

That's my thoughts exactly!

How does one avoid that their entire life in the US? lol Guess I was one of the unlucky ones *shivers*

i actually just had my first hamburger last july. But i was a vegetarian my entire life... and started eating meat because i was pregnant. so yeah, ive never had a big mac, but that wasnt because i was ANTI - mcdonalds

BECAUSE I EFFING LOVE MCDONALDS.
    i just didnt eat any
    meat
    eggs
    milk
    brownies
    cookies
    baked goods...

=[
    its sad when i think about it hahaha

i was a lacto-ovo vegetarian,but i also didnt eat anything with animal byproduct it in, milk, butter, anything. unless it is cooked to a certain degree, or if it has under a certain amount in it. so i wasnt a true vegan, because i ate a little bit

now try that diet on for size, the possibilities were ENDLESS when i got pregnant! hahahahaha
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome you've never eaten those things and as usual for a "diet & fitness" site, you're being criticized for it.
    Besides, spam I have had everything on that list...wait, never KFC....either way, I refuse to eat any of that garbage now lol

My niece & nephew have never had the food you listed....and guess what...they don't like it b/c they've never had it and they're far from deprived.
    She's not being criticized for eating more healthy....she's being criticized for feeling smug because of her food choices. It is kind of like enjoying the smell of your own farts.

How is she being SMUG? If you go back to her original post, she is just stating facts, items she's never eaten before.. Let's just congratulate her for her success and move on.
    She is PROUD she's never eaten them. To take pride in something so silly is being smug. Make sense more? If not...oh well. You go ahead and congratulate, I will respond how I see fit.
  • paigemarie93
    Options

and move on.
    [/quote

If they've never had it, how can they know that they don't like it? I hate it when people say "I don't like ____" when in fact they have never tried said food.
    Chances are, they'll probably try it in years to come.
  • EzraCCM
    Options

With that said, I am proud I never ate dog treats, even when I was dared.

Hey! I happened to eat a dog treat before! It was gourmet and covered in what looked like chocolate!
    It turned out it was wax. And gross. But, it was an experience i won't forget. or repeat. or recommend!! :laugh:
  • paigemarie93
    Options

She is PROUD she's never eaten them. To take pride in something so silly is being smug. Make sense more? If not...oh well. You go ahead and congratulate, I will respond how I see fit.

I understand you :D
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Just want to say this real fast: being proud of yourself isn't the same as feeling superior.
This discussion has been closed.