Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Options

Replies

• yokumt
    Options
    That is amazing!! I want one too after I loose my weight!!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You give me hope!
  • niightwind
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm so glad it was the right choice for you! :flowerforyou:

I haven't had trouble with loose skin as of yet with my weight loss. I've been losing it rather gradually and do a lot of strength training and yoga - and of course cardio. I'm a bit worried that I may have some when I'm finished but there's no way on earth I can afford a tummy tuck. :laugh:
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Fantastic results!..:happy: :drinker:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome. I think I might have 1 after I have all my kids.
  • krakensdaughter
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! :)
  • gingersimper
    gingersimper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    first of all congrats on the weight loss! that is a huge triumph!! But let me tell you the tummy tuck looks great! I always joke after I'm done having kids I'll work out hard for a few years and then its off to get the tummy tuck! /now I'm really thinking thats what im going to do! you look great!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Holy super hell ya! That's AWESOME! I bet you feel fantastic!
  • shnazzy
    shnazzy Posts: 213
    Options
    WOW you look fabulous :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: what a job your surgeon did well worth the money if you ask me :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Omgosh you look absolutely amazing!!!!! Well done.

I'm just a teeny tiny bit jealous, ok I lied I'm a LOT jealous!!!!
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    You look amazing, well done for reaching your goal and getting what you want xx:happy:
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Amazing results! You look great, hot mama! :-)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success :)
  • bbrahma
    Options
    I think you look absolutely amazing! It really is a personal decision...if the extra skin bothered you, then why not get it done? Your obviously so happy with the results, and you look great! You worked hard for it!
  • nannigans
    nannigans Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is definitely something I have considered...but never really looked in to so I have a few questions if I may? How painful was it.?? What does the scar or suture area look like or how big is it? If you plan on having kids this is not an option until afterwards..is that right??

Thanks,
    Shannon
  • whimsy456
    whimsy456 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I thought that was my tummy (your before pix of course) lol. you look great. Hawt!!!!

Those loose skin...
    Really it wont go away ??? I'm pretty sad. no $ for surgery

Well, after about a year and a half long journey, i lost the weight and was "thin" for the first time in my life. Unfortunately being heavy for 25 years took its toll on my 5'2 frame and i was left with a generally fit body with a small stretchmarked gut in the center that was composed of mostly skin and would NOT go away with any amount of working out.

I consulted with a great plastic surgeon and had abdominoplasty on Jan. 24th. Im only 3 weeks out so the swelling is still bad and the scar is red and nasty at times (lol) but i cant tell you how amazing it feels to get rid of something so demotivating (try staring at the mini-belly dangling down mid push up and not get discouraged)

Its not for everyone, and i know that. but it was the right choice for ME, and for the first time i think thats whats important.

BEFORE in 2011 (around 190 pounds):
    fat.jpg

BELLY AFTER: (around 125 pounds)
    415746-310306.jpg
    415746-310305.jpg
    415746-310304.jpg

NOW (3 weeks post tummy tuck):
    021512165132.jpg
    021512165107.jpg
    021512165014.jpg
  • michonw
    Options
    Awesome! I plan on doing the same thing when I get this weight off! :) How painful was it and what was your recovery time?
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    u look amazing! I am 27 and I am hoping my skin will bounce into place naturally but honestly if it doesnt, I would totally get the tummy tuck! Good for you!
  • harleyshan1
    Options
    I had one done in 2003 and have never regretted that decision. My belly STILL rocks! I just wish now the thighs would go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!