Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Always wear underwear, thongs only though, I just find them more comfortable and personally I try to avoid vpl's, lol. Really, that's the only kind of underwear I ever wear.
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    omg do people really not wear underwear when they work out?! ugh

This shocks me too. I always wear underwear when I workout, usually 100%cotton bikini underwear like I wear on a normal day. I always pack a clean pair for afterwards. :smile:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    yes i do and then i come home and shower and put new ones on or go commando if none are clean lmao i am slacker at laundry lmao
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I dont wear shoes either but lately I had some calf pain right after working out at home and I think it's because of the no shoe thing.. I never get those at the gym...
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that i wonder what it would smell like in there if every woman went commando? I mean gyms are pretty smell as it is...ew.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thong and workout? I'm not sure how comfortable that is.
  • carolannallen
    Options
    RIGHT on the snail trail!!! All my sweat seems to run that way no matter what work out I do. So its always black or navy workout pantsand granny panties. I work out in the women's section so thats a plus but you have to walk right out through the mens section to get to the drink machine, stand up tanning beds or the freaking front door. So all they will see is your *kitten*!!!! And who wants to look like they "tinkled" on themselves walking past HOT GUYS!!! How mortifying. Its not bad enough you look like you were attacked by a grizly bear hear sticking out all over your head, red faced, panting heavily and not the reason I would like to be, that you need a wet streak running down your crack and crotch!!! AHAHAHAHA
  • Naynee
    Naynee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have never worn underwear when I workout. I tried once and felt like I was wearing a diaper.
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    Nope, way too uncomfortable.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    I wear thongs to the gym.. mainly because I wear yoga pants or tights...
  • YokoshimaLove
    YokoshimaLove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    nope dont wear them at all
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm amused that people think your hoo-haa is going to smell worse without underwear?

You think your sopping wet cotton panties aren't housing that smell?

Wipe your armpit with a towel and see if that smell sticks around. Too funny.
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    LOL. Try this one guys.:laugh:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/262268/
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    The responses are so funny....this is just as bad as my debate. I think it all boils down to personal preference. hmmmmmmmm
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I wear panties but my booty swallows them. Now I need to look into some workout underwear but I don't they come in my size SMDH
  • birdieintx
    Options
    It amuses me how many people on this thread think underwear has some magical scent containing powers. How is that only tiny layer of fabric going to make a difference.

As for me, depends on what workout pants I'm wearing. Yoga pants or capris or similar tight work out pants, then no. Those super short sweatpant shorts, obviously yes otherwise everyone and their mother would be getting a nice view of the kitkat.
  • stepherin713
    Options
    Nope. Most of my pants are really tight and there's nothing worse than a wedgie while you're running! Also, the running shorts that I buy always have some pseudo-underwear built in.
  • ShawnaCurley
    ShawnaCurley Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If I didn't wear undies, I would for sure feel like something was missing! Oh, wait a minute....there would be!!! LOL
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...and the thought of others in the gym NOT wearing and then sweating profusely make me EVEN more determined to be sure I wipe down benches BEFORE I use them

Jen :wink:

EXACTLY! It's unhygienic and gross. Working out is when you should wear them the most.. urgh. That's the whole reason we even wear underwear people. Didn't your mothers teach you that?
  • letashatastic
    letashatastic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wear panties but my booty swallows them. Now I need to look into some workout underwear but I don't they come in my size SMDH

HAHAH! I say the same thing ... I can't wear underwear because my butt eats them!