Over 200 Club Week 9 and PUMP IT UP!!

Options

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    i lost 5 pounds this week. and i went from walking 1 mile a day to right at 2 miles a day.:smile:
    Great Job :flowerforyou: Keep it up girl u can do this:flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Great Job Momma2Four on climbing that hill! especially so often, that must have burned lots of calories! :drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Thanks lstpaul, I did burn some calories. Just putting in all the food I plan to eat today. Just got back from a walk and now I am going swimming at my sister in laws house, Leisure swimming for an hour burns close to 700 calories. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • awestfall
    Options
    How is everyone doing?I am trying to get my stress under control and back to my strict diet or I should say lifestyle change.Wish me luck!! I know I can do it I want so badly for the scales to begin to move again.I have gotten off track because I have had financial worries and I have been stress eating so to speak.But I am working on getting myself back in check.So keep rooting for me guys I know I can do this and I know you guys can too.No one ever said it would be easy ya know.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    How is everyone doing?I am trying to get my stress under control and back to my strict diet or I should say lifestyle change.Wish me luck!! I know I can do it I want so badly for the scales to begin to move again.I have gotten off track because I have had financial worries and I have been stress eating so to speak.But I am working on getting myself back in check.So keep rooting for me guys I know I can do this and I know you guys can too.No one ever said it would be easy ya know.

I know you can do it awestfall, I am rooting for you. You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options

I know you can do it awestfall, I am rooting for you. You go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Thanks Momma !! Its people like you who keep me fighting for what I want.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    your welcome, hey I found my motivation, I told everyone that I have lost 28 pounds and they are all soooo excited for me and now I feel like I have to keep going so I do not look like a failure. The last 2-3 weeks I have only lost 1/2 a pound and I know it is part muscle tone and part I am eating all my exercise calories. Now that I have told everyone, and I am talking everyone I am going to have to try a bit harder cause now they keep asking "how much are you down now?" And I have been at 28 pounds down for almost 3 weeks. I just want to be able to say something else.
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! well I'm officially up to my first 10 pounds lost so that's pretty exciting. I didnt lose much this weight but i lost .4 of a pound lol

last weeks weight 214.5
    todays weight 214.1
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good week. I am down another 2 pounds! I took the exercise down a bit this week, I was feeling very sore and tired, so I listened to my body and took a few days off, total of 392 mins of exercise this week.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :mad: I'm up almost a pound ... very frustrating - but I know what I need to do. In addition to adding more exercise, I need to focus on staying under my calorie limits.
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week so im at a total of 7 pounds..
  • Momma2four
    Options
    hey everyone I hope you are all having a great monday. Good luck this week.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Come on Girls where are you? Let's get back into the groove. Where is everyone. We need to be pushing each other along.....:flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm back ... was away from the computer for the last week. But I'm SOOO happy that I finally passed the 10 pounds lost mark! I was hovering for so long around 7-8 pounds lost.

Unfortunately I ate under my calories the last 2 days due to a stressfull neighbor situation. We have some jerks that are threatening to sue us if we don't move our (nice) RV travel trailer off our waterfront property. They want to build a $500,000 house next to us and don't want a 'campground' next door. What jerks. I don't think they can force us to move it, but they have money and a huge sense of entitlement, so we will have to see how it goes. There are no zoning ordinances against it, but there is a deed restriction against single wide and double wide mobile homes ... they are trying to say our travel trailer fits into that description and plan to take us to court .... AAAARGH! What creeps. So I was so upset that I wasn't hunger the last few days (which is really the opposite of what usually happens to me when I'm upset) .... I will need to be careful that a binge temptation isn't around the corner.:mad:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that. I do not understand people. Who cares if you have a nice motor home on your property. Who Cares????? It is silly.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Ok girls I am back.Sorry I was gone but I was on vacation and no access to a computer.We were visiting my mother in law.But I am back now.So where my girls at???? Are we still going strong with the challenges? Adding more minutes each week to our cardio.PICK IT UP PICK IT UP !!!! I exercised everday I was on vacation but I didn't lose nor did I gain so I was happy with that.But I am getting back to losing right now.I plan to be 150 by this winter.So who is with me LOSING this weight again.Same challenges adding minutes to cardio each week and weigh ins on Fridays.GOOD LUCK AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey awestfall so glad you are back.:flowerforyou: I added minutes to my cardio this week. :happy: Last week I maintained, which seems to be the trend for me the last 3 weeks. :grumble: I would like to see the scale move. I am with you on getting off those pounds by winter. I would like to drop 50 by Christmas.:heart:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey awestfall so glad you are back.:flowerforyou: I added minutes to my cardio this week. :happy: Last week I maintained, which seems to be the trend for me the last 3 weeks. :grumble: I would like to see the scale move. I am with you on getting off those pounds by winter. I would like to drop 50 by Christmas.:heart:
    We can definitely do this Momma!! Lets get our butts in gear and start losing again!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I know today is Thursday, but I thought I would throw something out there for next week.

I say let's continue to add minutes to our weekly cardio, no doubt.

But I wanted to suggest maybe in addition to the cardio another challenge for the new week. Let us ask ourselves these questions each day. We can post it everyday or what ever you have time for.

Did I drink my water today? (water is going to help us lose the weight let us do at least eight 8oz cups)

Did I stay in my calories for today?

What am I proud of that I did today towards meeting my goals?

Maybe if we are setting daily goals and sharing them with each other we will feel all the more accountable for our actions. I know I need a kick in the butt. I am maintaining because, I haven't been trying to lose. My neighbor came up to me yesterday and said Hey your losing, I can tell. That kind of motivated me. I do not want to fail at this. I want to prove that I have some self control and that I can accomplish what I have set out to do. Does anyone want to join me in this????
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh-in day, I hope everyone is doing well on their journey this week. I can't believe it, but my weightloss continues to be steady. I have been feeling less than motivated lately, but have tried to ramp it up the last 2 days. Sometimes I have to re-commit myself, and I think I have done that.

Results this week
    last Friday - 272.5
    this Friday - 270.7