I just don't care anymore.

Options

Replies

• luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration!!!! You look amazing!!!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    thank you for this!
  • sfh0wrd
    Options
    Thank you SOOOO much for this post! My weight is hovering right under 150. A month ago it was 150.4, last week it said 147.4 and this morning it said 149.4. Ugh. But I LOOK better (yoga is working wonders for my arms) and my waist has shrunk by almost an inch.

I feel that part of my weight fluctuation is due to eating foods that don't sit well with my system, and have finally decided to become diligent about avoiding processed carbs (mostly wheat) and completely eliminating dairy (casein allergy and lactose intolerance). I feel like my weight will settle naturally, but again, THANK YOU for this post. Obviously, physical results are the ultimate goal, but it is just too easy to use the scale as a benchmark.

YOU look phenomenal and it's so cool to see how different one person can look at the same weight.
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    YOU absolutely ROCK! My inspiration!
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look good girl!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    You look amazing! You have inspired me all over again to stop looking at the scale and look at the results instead.
    I am trying to eat all my calories back and stay up there. Around 1800 calories a day to maintain. I love seeing your results and knowing I CAN eat that much and it will be ok :)
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an inspiration to read this post! Thanks for sharing! Thanks! Thanks! And thanks!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP.

I was 122 in April of 2011 and am working on getting back there. But in April I was eating 1300 and working out 6 days a week. (I teach spinning, run , and lift). My Mom died of cancer in June and I gained 10lbs slowly since then, without too much of a caloric increase, it seemed. I tried losing it by getting back to my 1300 from August till November, when I finally had driven myself so crazy that I went to a nutritionist. I learned I was killing my metabolism, and my nutritionist now has me NETTING 1300, eating between 1900 and 2200. Freaked at first, and gained a bit as we slowly increased my calories, which was torture, but I am coming around to this new way of thinking. I think my measurements are coming down in tiny increments now, at least. Just waitin for that old scale to catch up.

I'm at 132-ish, and in the last year I have done a lot of lifting, so I know I have gained substantial muscle along w/ the fat, which I'm hoping means I won't even need to hit 122 to feel as good about how I looked as I did then. I get married in August. Fingers crossed that I can get to a happy place by then!

Thank you so much for this post. Exactly what I needed to read!
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    What a great post. Loved it! Your photos are amazing and very motivational. I am also 39, and working towards a goal of being more fit in general, and not just focused on losing weight. Thank you!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I wish every teenage kid I see trying to starve themselves down to beauty would read your post. Thanks for sharing!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    nice butt ;-)

yeah, i am just learning about this whole "eating to lose weight" bit, LOL! i was doing it wrong too!!

i want a butt like yours! i will get there.

GREAT JOB!!!! GREAT MOTIVATOR :-)
  • minime46
    minime46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good job! When you increased your calories, were you also doing low carb? I find that's the trick for me.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Another great post! Keep the motivationnal posts coming! We love them! You look awsome!:flowerforyou:
  • BklynMamacita
    BklynMamacita Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I saw this story. This is what happens with me and I was getting discouraged. I am getting so toned and losing inches but not seeing it on the scale-but slowly but surely. Thanks, you help me not to give up.
  • madd791
    madd791 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank u for the motivation....
  • upwiththesun
    Options
    you look sooooooo great! not to sound funny....but your butt is killer! I have learned recently that the scale SUCKS and it's the inches that really count!

I love your posts and comparisons! :) Very motivating and inspiring.
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! you're proof that things get better with age! :happy:
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    awesome way to show off the difference!!! I am on the same page as you! The scale cannot prove this or that anymore with awesome fitness and eating more. thank you for sharing!!
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    I CANT WAIT TIL I GET TO WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!THANX FOR SHARING, SO AMAZING!!