That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This is a brilliant thread, has had me tearing up a number of times :)

That moment when you can put on a pair of high heels and dance the night away without feeling crippled after the first 20mins

and, teehee....that moment when you walk by a building site and overhear the hot young labourer saying to his co-worker "MILF"
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    .. you are running and realize the next time you pass gas, it won't be gas!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    That moment when your exBIL walks right past you at a bar because he hasnt seen you in six months and then walks up to you after you wave at him and says you shrank so much I didnt recognize you..:drinker: .
    That moment when you realize you are sexy and buetiful(sp) and confident
    that moment when other people jbies about your weight loss (your just gonna gain it back ect. ) dont bother you because you know its not true :love:
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    The moment you 'slip' into your shorts (the ones that have sat in the wardrobe for the last 3 years because you couldn't get them over your knees) & realise there is actually room to move.

The moment your bootcamp instructor compliments you on your squats.

The moment you realise you're grumpy cos you had to work overtime & couldn't get to the gym!

:happy: :drinker:

9131614.png
  • failnomore
    Options
    Bump for later....so inspirational, keep up the great work everyone
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    You see your wedding dress in the closet at your moms house and decide to try it on. It fits again, and you realize you are now the same size at age 34 that you were at 18.

You go to the running store to buy new pants and the salesgirl hands you a medium. Definitely not a medium yet, but was flattered that she thought so.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ...you break into a run for the very first time.

...while doing said run, your shorts start falling down.
  • nic0dice
    nic0dice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That moment when your bf looks you up and down and says "you gettin skinny" ^__^
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    When people say "I didn't recognize you until you spoke (opened your mouth)".
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    the moment when you realized you've been getting at it with your bf at least 2 times a day ;D ahaha
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    the moment when you realized you've been getting at it with your bf at least 2 times a day after starting working out from the usual 4-5 times a week ;D ahaha
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    The moment when you look in the mirror and notice you actually have collar bones!
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The moment when my *kitten* flab doesnt hang over the toilet seat anymore!!!
  • jaylweb
    jaylweb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That moment when I turn my head quickly and my waddle (double chin) doesn't jiggle back and forth. :happy:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    That moment when I tried on the sexy red maxi dress I bought 2 1/2 years ago but never wore and noticed that I didn't look 8 months pregnant in it anymore.
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love that moment at the end of the day when you've had a great workout, you've been spot on with your daily intake, and you can't wait to wake up the next morning and weigh in because you know you'll be dropping down into the next set of 10's!
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    These are so awesome. I'm saving this so I can read it everyday!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You madly start putting EVERYTHING in the dryer, trying to get something to shrink to fit :)
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    When you walk by a store with full-length windows and realize that hot chick reflection is yours!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!