Options

Replies

• theresa029
    Options
    amazing!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your accomplishment!
  • lindawayne11
    lindawayne11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I want one! My belly will be the same way...I nine more pounds to lose before my goal weight and I can still pick up the flab on my belly and flop it up and down. gross huh. Anyhow, I told my husband that the only way I was going to have a decent stomach was with a surgical tool. Love yours and it looks fantastic.
  • youngshenanigans
    Options
    looks great!
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats :-)
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! You look amazing! I cant believe your only 3 weeks post op. Your results & recovery look awesome!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Fabulous . Congrats:smile:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Thanks for sharing!
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It looks great!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Yep. I have to agree that was the right choice for you. You look incredible! :flowerforyou:
    ditto! you look great!
  • dnewton123
    Options
    Surgery is a very personal choice. It worked for you and you look amazing!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing, congrats on your success!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    First off thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us! iGreat job i love your results!
  • joannea1988
    Options
    wow you look amazing, well done for being so brave, what a great result wow
  • diana79
    diana79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I know this is an older post.. But I just had to say at how great you look. Thank you for posting the pictures
  • Notta
    Notta Posts: 38
    Options
    Simply speechless. Your before and after pictures say it all.
    After giving birth to identical twins (and being told it was one baby the entire pregnancy .. surprise - 2 boys in there after going into labor and birthing one, to hear there's another baby in there .. push!) Then 2 years later, another son was born, and later a daughter.
    I carry my weight well because I'm 5'9 but now that I'm older I have a small pooch I can grab with my hands like you showed in your pictures. Although when I stand you can't tell and it's slimmed down quite a bit due to AVC and VCO .. when I sit it's a reminder.
    I just showed my husband your pictures and he was floored. He told me to go for it but find a good surgeon.
    Anyway, you look so pretty and congratulations! Happy that you're happy. We deserve to treat ourselves well and to feel good about ourselves and while it's not for everyone out there, as a woman I respect your choice to feel better, look better and become more healthy.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting! I am likely facing the same situation, 30more lbs to go. Big belly of lots of skin and the disgusting "flap" that grosses me out.

You look FANTASTIC!
  • huracan_mery
    huracan_mery Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That looks great! I'll probably have to do the same when I get to my GW thanks to years of fupa and a couple of pregnancies.
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    You look great!!! Wish I could afford a tummy tuck that is every woman's worst nightmare but you look great and I wouldn't be able to tell it was a tummy tuck at all =)
  • mamalorie
    mamalorie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looks amazing!! I want mine done! First to lose the 60 lbs, Thanks for posting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!