30 day shred starting on Monday 20th Feb...any takers??

Replies

• sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Im starting (again) on Monday. Have been doing the 30 Day Shred for few weeks already and upto level 2....but its only 3 days a week as I go for a 40 minute run as well to get extra cardio in....Im looking at starting back at level 1 on Monday, and only taking Sundays off.

Remember to take your measurements and before pics...this workout wont drop the scale much by itself but if definately tones your stomache and arms, and drops inches...have gone down a pants size so far.....and still making progress

Feel free to add me :)
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Planning to start tonight. How do you count this in your exercise diary?
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    im in
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Planning to start tonight. How do you count this in your exercise diary?

Everything I've seen on here suggests logging it as circuit training under cardio
  • kellylea87
    kellylea87 Posts: 6 Member
    I would like to join too! I have my wedding dress fitting in March and I need to lose an inch off my waist for it to fit! I don't have much weight to lose but I really want to tone up especially my legs and tum.

I'm thinking of starting it today and doing one day shred one day zumba and if I need a rest day going for a long slow walk.
  • Me and my husband started it yest, omg I couldn't cope pushed as hard as I could but lasted 8.5 mins lol but hubby with me pushing him done the whole video I was very proud of him all fairness. (I done it first and after I recovered I made hime do it lol)

Also if you go on Youtube Level 1 of 30DS is on there. (The full level, I googled 30DS and came across it so thought I'd give that a try first.)
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Hi I'd love to join this group as well, I'm new to this so a little nervous, I'm starting the 30ds on Monday as well, going to do this for 6 days in a row then rest for 1 then carry on.

Currently my measurements are:

Hips - 44"
    Arm - 14"
    Thigh - 26.5"
    Waist - 35"
    Weight - 179lbs
    Height - 5ft 9ins

I want to loose approx 30lbs for September, If I keep exercising like this does anyone think I'll reach my goal? Plus I want my thighs to get down to 23", would this be a realistic goal?

I really need the motivation this this is perfect for me & this is my LAST fat weekend, feel free to add me as a friend (I don't have any at the moment) :-(
  • rosemary31
    rosemary31 Posts: 33 Member
    Count me in.
  • claireb12
    Are we all ready for tomorrow???

I'm going to do this over 5 days, have Saturday off & Sunday hitting the weights however as well as doing 30ds I'll also be doing hip hop abs each day to......

Hopefully I'll be loosing inches very soon
  • jamoises
    jamoises Posts: 18 Member
    I'm in
  • I'm in!! I just did my first day today...only got through about 10 minutes...HOLY CRAP!! But I can't wait to kick it's *kitten*!! I'm adding all of you as friends...I need motivation!
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    would love to join! i have been doing it every other day for the past week, and running on the other days. dropped 3 pounds last week even though i cheated on my diet on several days...hopefully its not a fluke and this combo is working!
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    I started last weekend and by Tuesday I couldn't move my arms (2kg weights in each hand too much as a start) so now healed and rested (sort of) I am happy to start again.

I log it at as Circuits General... and i will be doing it every other day ( I do squash and yoga mid week too) It does work, but listen to your body or you;ll end up like me and unable t hold a pen! (it's a bad look at work :ohwell: )

Good luck folks.

Oh and by the way - bought mine as a £3.99 itunes download and watch on my netbook in the spare room (it's just level 1) just in case I don't make it to level 2 I haven't wasted any money/!
  • Count me in. I'll also aim for 4 times per week.
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    I started 2 days ago, happy to join in though x

^Me too!
  • claireb12
    I started last weekend and by Tuesday I couldn't move my arms (2kg weights in each hand too much as a start) so now healed and rested (sort of) I am happy to start again.

I log it at as Circuits General... and i will be doing it every other day ( I do squash and yoga mid week too) It does work, but listen to your body or you;ll end up like me and unable t hold a pen! (it's a bad look at work :ohwell: )

Good luck folks.

Oh and by the way - bought mine as a £3.99 itunes download and watch on my netbook in the spare room (it's just level 1) just in case I don't make it to level 2 I haven't wasted any money/!

This was like me last week but with my calves, I could hardly walk for 2 days so starting again tomorrow however this time I'm making sure I stretch properly.
  • kellylea87
    kellylea87 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm going to give day one a go in a bit, had the idea of putting it on my laptop while the kids watch peppa pig on tv! Instead of keep waiting till they go to bed because by then I'm so tired!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    I am starting today Ripped in 30 after finishing the 30DS.

I have a Jillian 30 day group (any dvd) if anyone is also interested in joining in feel free :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3473-jillian-30-day-challenge
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Just finished day one. Plan one doing this 4 days a week with other cardio workouts on the other days.

Currently my measurements are:

Hips - 43.25""
    Arm - 14.5"(L) 15" (R)
    Thigh - 24" (L) 25" (R)
    Waist - 39"
    Weight - 195.5lbs
    Height - 5'6"

I am going to be posting my measurements every week so hopefully each week they will start to go down.
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    I am on day 4! Good luck! You will need it! :wink: Don't give up and no matter how much you want to take a days break don't, just tweak it! I'm getting stronger! You will too! :flowerforyou: