30 pounds to lose...anyone else want to join for support?

Options

Replies

• mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im in! I have more than 30 to lose but hoping that I can lose the first 30 in two months. My husband is coming home for R&R at the end of April. I know that I look good to him but I want to look extrememly hot to him! Feel free to add me!!
  • crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    5'10", 31yrs old, mother of 2 trying to lost a total of 90 lbs (about 70 to go).
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    yes, 28 to 30 more....
  • Venomous36
    Venomous36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm all in :)
  • judykay500
    Options
    Tomorrow is 4 weeks into using mfp and I have also incorporated 3 - 20 min workouts at home into my week and I have lost 9 lbs. I am 58 years old, 30 lbs to lose. Such an easy way to log your daily intake. For some awesome chicken recipes go to : skinnytaste.com Great recipes of all kinds and most list the calories, carbs and nutritional values. Great site! Good luck!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Does anyone in this group smoke besides me? I know. I know. It's insane to eat healthy and smoke. I will quit again, but I'm not ready. I quit for ten years and then started again a couple of months ago. I think as I lose weight and start working out, I will have the power to quit again.

Does anyone else here smoke? Just curious.

Hope everyone has had a great day so far. Getting ready to eat my dinner. May be back later.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm about 5'6 and weight 158 pounds. I'm trying to get back into the 120's again.
  • kimictaylor
    Options
    I'm in! I'm down 14 with another 41 to go. I need all the support I can get and love to give it.
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Wecome! With all of us supporting each other, we will do so much better! Thanks everyone!
  • vikinggirl4
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 - count me in!
  • edgehn
    edgehn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! i will be so happy to help motivate you! im 21 years old 5"2 and My goal is 70lbs! we can do this! why dont you tell me a little about yourself and what diet/ exercise regimen you are on!
  • sandylray
    sandylray Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! I'm trying to lose 70 pounds.
  • divinesoul
    divinesoul Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15lbs, 45 more to go. Count me in!

12994052.png[/url]
  • laurabell1960
    Options
    I have more than 30 to go and really want to make a lifestyle change and get off the diet rollercoaster - I am in!
  • laurabell1960
    Options
    Do we friend each other or how do we do this?
  • Nome515
    Options
    I used to smoke...quit about 6 yrs ago. 11 yrs ago got sober. So what does that leave me as a vice???? FOOD! ugh. I'm trying to use my addictive personality to get addicted to exercise!
  • JonathansMom0910
    Options
    I smoked until I had my Pulmonary Embolism in Aug. I was told to quit smoking, quit taking birth control and loose weight or I wouldn't live to see my son grow up. Quite a wake up call...It was hard as my husband still smokes, but I did it.
  • fling21
    fling21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love the support. 30 is my first goal. Have a lot more after that. :) feel free to add me!
  • donice
    donice Posts: 17
    Options
    I need to lose more than 30 but I really really want in. I can so relate to the roller coaster ride.
    I so need all the help I can get. This past year was crappy...lost my mother, mother-in-law, brother-in-law,
    last child went off to college and I found comfort with food again. So any help is appreciated!!!
  • here_I_go_again
    Options
    Hey girl! i will be so happy to help motivate you! im 21 years old 5"2 and My goal is 70lbs! we can do this! why dont you tell me a little about yourself and what diet/ exercise regimen you are on!

I'm 48 and 5' 2," maybe 159 or so. I need to lose at least 30 pounds. Minimum. I have 3 grown kids and 8 grandchildren, with another on the way. I have been on a roller coaster most of my life, losing, gaining, gaining more, losing, etc. I'm tired of it and want to lose weight and keep it off. I have a hard time keeping it off and maintaining. When I slip, I slip BIG!! Thank you for joining our group. We will all be here to support each other. Off to work today, and will log in this evening. Have a great Monday everyone!