Question for the guys: "Fake"women uncovered?

Options

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Great replies from the men. This only backs my conviction that most men are great human beings! :wink:

YUP.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Pretty eyes, nice smile and a great personality are the qualities that pull me in. Everything else is just icing on the proverbial cupcake.
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    I learned less is more. I do put make-ups (just like on my pic) and use padded bra, I feel less confident wearing too much of them though. the more dressed up I am, the less confident I feel because I am not used to it. But if I wear sexy clothes that I am used to without any other extras, the more confidence I have, and my personality does show and make it more unforgettable for both men and women (I AM NOT Bi-). It is nice to enhance beauty, but not to a point that I look like a burlesque queen, or like cher or a drag queen, not my alley, but I like how they does all those to catch attention and I think that's where they get their confidence from.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Maybe i'm just sterotyping but i don't think that i can have a serious relationship with those type of women. Maybe an occasional or for fun kind of situation that alright. but if it's a regular basis then it's a different story.
    I think for this matter, it shows self assurance and confidence
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    you're telling me that there are women out there... with fake breasts and *kitten*? are you serious? how long has this been going on?
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Love the replies men...I do have to add a strapless bra is always padded, I've never seen one that wasn't. But it's great to see that a great personality goes a long way, versus being worried about some padding
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    you're telling me that there are women out there... with fake breasts and *kitten*? are you serious? how long has this been going on?

Damn. Victoria's Secret is out. *sigh*
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options

Ha ha!!
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    panties with butt inserts...lol.

And WHERE can I get these? :happy: I think I shocked the lady at the department store when I asked if they had something to make the butt BIGGER not smaller. I was blessed with a chest, but a butt like a frog that stood up. *sigh*

They have them on amazon.com. They also have them for men, no socks required.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_9?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=padded+underwear&sprefix=padded+un,aps,265
  • carlachristinewhite
    Options
    Love the replies men...I do have to add a strapless bra is always padded, I've never seen one that wasn't. But it's great to see that a great personality goes a long way, versus being worried about some padding

I have a strapless bra without a padding, I just don't want anything unnecessary marked on my shirt LOL
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Fake padding in bra = tricked. How'd you feel with a sock pushed down the jeans? Or top that gives the impression of a nice tight body under the clothes?
    It would make me hate him even more. I don't wanna be talking to a guy with a sock or ANYTHING pressing against his jeans. Huge turn off for me. And guys that looks like they brought their shirts at the baby gap? Big no no. I prefer guys with loose fitting graphic tees and jeans that don't cut into the crotch.

As for the two-cup size bras...I saw them at Aires, and turned away quickly. I'm already a 34C and my bf things I'm a D-DD. I don't need to go to an E. Plus I don't like big butts so padded panties are useless.

Now a boob job, that's something I want only for the lift. My boobs sag too low for my age and I really don't want to have to stuff them in a bra just to make them look fuller.
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Its not the size of the waves, its the motion of the ocean that counts.
    But yeah me and my coworker were having a discussion about this the other day at work, and its pretty unfair for men that they never know what is under all of our fakery.

Surely tho the motion of the ocean is easy to achieve in a big steamer than a dingy tho ;)

One of the big things I love about women but also shows how much a difference it can make is make up - wow, can make such a difference. My ex was pretty but when she puts make up on, she could have any many she wants.

And you'd rather dig your garden over with a spade than a teaspoon! :laugh:
  • lisaslim1976
    Options
    I am lucky and have always had big breasts even when a size 10...they make me feel womanly. I can totally understand why someone would want breast enlargements if they have a small bust. However padding is temporary and doesnt deal with the issue if someone feels unhappy about themselves.
    I am also very lucky that I have a wonderful man who loves me (now heavier than when i met him), and isnt shallow enough to bother about bits that stick out where they shouldnt!!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I remember being a young teenager wanting extra padding in my bra and thought that breast feeding pads were made to do just that

Wasn't until I showed my friend and she laughed that I realised what they were really for!
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    FALSE ADVERTISING!
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    But the padding isn't always just to make breasts look bigger. Some larger cup bras have padding too. Sometimes the padding is to round out the breasts. Not all breasts are the same shape and the padding can help shape your breasts so they fit more attractively in your top.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    If I were single and I brought home a woman with a butt-buddy or whatever you call the clothing item, and if she had a padded bra that added like two cup sizes, I'd be like:

Hay bish, listen. You ain't fenna come up in here lookin' all thick only for me to find out that you be playin tricks on a brah. You fenna give me back dem singles and I'll take you back to the streeyip club bish.

At least, that's how it'd go in my head.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My padded bra is to prevent "head lights". That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    If I were single and I brought home a woman with a butt-buddy or whatever you call the clothing item, and if she had a padded bra that added like two cup sizes, I'd be like:

Hay bish, listen. You ain't fenna come up in here lookin' all thick only for me to find out that you be playin tricks on a brah. You fenna give me back dem singles and I'll take you back to the streeyip club bish.

At least, that's how it'd go in my head.

LMAO...that's great.
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options

Surely tho the motion of the ocean is easy to achieve in a big steamer than a dingy tho ;)

Very funny - love it!

However.... you saw that 'however' on the way I hope! :laugh: If all hands are not on deck :laugh: or you can't steer the boat - doesn't matter how big it is.

But I still love that you have the confidence to make that statement!