BLACK TEAM WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    Options
    WOO-HOO u go Shuntae....that is totally amazing....so proud of you.....:bigsmile::bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am home alone and on the computer:grumble: :grumble: silly me!!

The new WEIRD Jeannie thing.............I like the day after I work my triceps really hard...........because they are swollen and fill in some of the bat wings...........c'mon, anyone over 40 knows what I am talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I did side planks so my sides hurt, so please no one make me laugh:angry:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Evening black team,

Hope everyone is having a great evening. Sorry so few showed for M's party sam. I'm sure everyone that really mattered was there. It's kinda like that for us. We relocated to Maine a couple of years back and we have no family and pretty much no friends up here lol. So we are used to a party of four.

Well team, Ate a bit more than usual today so I have an appointment with the gym to make up some ground. I am getting totally aggrivated with the weather. I finally buy a bike. Take it for a ride last night and realize I LOVE it and I am on vacation until july 6th. Pretty good combo right? WRONG. Looking at the weather report for brunswick maine. And bear in mind I return to work on JULY 6TH.

Today-Rain
    June 29th Rain in the morning and thunder storms in the afternoon
    June 30th Thunderstorms throughout the day
    July 1st-Heavy showers
    July 2nd-(my birthday) Scattered thunder storms
    July 3rd-Rain showers throughout the day
    July 4th-Scattered thunderstorms
    July 5th-Isolated thunderstorms
    July 6th THE DAY I GO BACK TO WORK- PARTLY FREAKIN CLOUDY!?:noway: :noway: :noway:
    July 7th -SUNNY!? :sad: :sad: :sad:

WTF MAN.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

lol:laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Fellow Teammates! I hope you are all having a great day. I tried to spend my time with my family today instead of being on the computer. Doing my family time challenge and taking care of us!

Andrew-You poor guy! Dontcha hate how the weather does that to us? It always seems to fall that way. I hope you can get a ride in sometime soon! Im glad you like riding so much too!

Marla-nice clean fridges make you smile right? Not right when the mess happens but it looks so good when it's all cleaned up! Cute new AV btw!

Shuntae-you are amazing girl! I'm so happy you finished so well and ran the whole way! That is totally awesome and one day I am hoping to build up to do just what my fellow teammates have done with running their 5Ks!

Sam-sorry to hear the birthday party didn't turn out as well as it should have. Your daughter knows that you are the ones that matter and that you were all there for her! Good luck with the next party too!

Hello Lori, Janie, Jeannie, Beth, Lori, April, Lynnie, Bobbi, and everyone else I missed! Sorry it's been a hot day and thinking has been rough! LOL!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :flowerforyou: No excuses.......ride in the rain!! I loved it today. I was tooling along with the hubs when it started to rain. I thought he would get mad, but instead he suggested 1 more time around the hood.

I just dont like it after the rain, with the puddles and muddy water going UP my back:laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Sam- Sorry people didn't show up for M's party like you wanted...sounds like she still had a good day, though.

Andrew- Damn, that forecast sucks! I hope it's wrong for one of your days off.

Just cured my sweet craving with some vanilla Greek yogurt with strawberries and blueberries. Yummy yummy yummy. I'm starting to not miss the sweets too much; getting much easier to take it or leave it. Hopefully that still works after I make these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!

Thanks for all the support, encouragement and praise today..I :heart: y'all!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Evening black team,

Hope everyone is having a great evening. Sorry so few showed for M's party sam. I'm sure everyone that really mattered was there. It's kinda like that for us. We relocated to Maine a couple of years back and we have no family and pretty much no friends up here lol. So we are used to a party of four.

Well team, Ate a bit more than usual today so I have an appointment with the gym to make up some ground. I am getting totally aggrivated with the weather. I finally buy a bike. Take it for a ride last night and realize I LOVE it and I am on vacation until july 6th. Pretty good combo right? WRONG. Looking at the weather report for brunswick maine. And bear in mind I return to work on JULY 6TH.

Today-Rain
    June 29th Rain in the morning and thunder storms in the afternoon
    June 30th Thunderstorms throughout the day
    July 1st-Heavy showers
    July 2nd-(my birthday) Scattered thunder storms
    July 3rd-Rain showers throughout the day
    July 4th-Scattered thunderstorms
    July 5th-Isolated thunderstorms
    July 6th THE DAY I GO BACK TO WORK- PARTLY FREAKIN CLOUDY!?:noway: :noway: :noway:
    July 7th -SUNNY!? :sad: :sad: :sad:

WTF MAN.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

lol:laugh:

Ride in the rain til you see lightening or you get to your Grandpa's front porch.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Party is all over and I have to say that I truely hate it here. We only invited family because madison's birthday comes at a time were the resort were all our friends work is very busy. so, it was a family (his family not mine) party and it started at 12 no one showed. I told him that if no one is here by 1 that we will let her open her presents. 1 rolls around and no one is here yet. she opens them all and we are outside having lunch when I hear the doorbell. It's his Aunt M's Favorite person(she talks about her all the time) 1.5 hours into the party. Yeah what a great party. Me hubs my mom and ava were her party guests. I do have to say she loved all her gifts and the cake was really really good. (didn't turn out like I wanted it too. to much frosting) but it tasted fanFREAKINtastic!!!

I also learned my leason that I am not a chow hound any more. I ate crappy yesterday night and I ate crappy for lunch. I was so stressed out about none of his family showing up that I had to go for a bike ride and when I got home I got sick. My body was telling me "Who the eff do you think you are eating like this!!"

3 weeks until the next party. A turns 1! so I'm eating good and going to try to exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Then 3 weeks after that is their party in NY!! yeah fun stuff!!:noway: :noway:

Grrr shame on them! Wish we lived close, April and I love to party (especially with cake!)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my family-- whose last name, I swear, must be Addams-- creepy, kooky and all together ooky--

I have contact with only one of my 3 older brothers, the only sane one of the bunch (with the exception of yours truly, natch :wink: ) My parents can go scratch after what they pulled with my son's graduation--
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Party is all over and I have to say that I truely hate it here. We only invited family because madison's birthday comes at a time were the resort were all our friends work is very busy. so, it was a family (his family not mine) party and it started at 12 no one showed. I told him that if no one is here by 1 that we will let her open her presents. 1 rolls around and no one is here yet. she opens them all and we are outside having lunch when I hear the doorbell. It's his Aunt M's Favorite person(she talks about her all the time) 1.5 hours into the party. Yeah what a great party. Me hubs my mom and ava were her party guests. I do have to say she loved all her gifts and the cake was really really good. (didn't turn out like I wanted it too. to much frosting) but it tasted fanFREAKINtastic!!!

I also learned my leason that I am not a chow hound any more. I ate crappy yesterday night and I ate crappy for lunch. I was so stressed out about none of his family showing up that I had to go for a bike ride and when I got home I got sick. My body was telling me "Who the eff do you think you are eating like this!!"

3 weeks until the next party. A turns 1! so I'm eating good and going to try to exercise 5 or 6 days a week. Then 3 weeks after that is their party in NY!! yeah fun stuff!!:noway: :noway:

Happy Birthday M!! Sorry about the party, the most important people were there.:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Well one new good habit defeated one bad old habit tonight. DW and I didnt feel like pulling supper together to we ordered pizza. Wheat crust ect... not the worst food choice. Well I planned on 2-3 slices. ate all four. Then a bit later in the evening ate a small slice of the kids pizza....then another. Man sometimes old habits come creeping in. Just eating it because it was there. lol Well needless to say I had a 890 calorie hill to climb after those shananagins. But when I got to the gym the new habits came out and I got into gear. One 5k run and 45 mins on the elliptical later and I had burned through 1400 calories and was back on the winning side of things. Take that old me!

:drinker:
  • renae77
    Options
    Way to go Andrew on burning those pizza calories! That is why you are an inspiration to us all! Awesome awesome!!!

We had so much fun yesterday at the cookout with friends and family at the lake and we swam and the water was soooo warm! My daughter and I jumped off the pier and when I came down I cut my foot on something on the bottom of the lake. Don't know what is was but it is on the side of my right foot and down to the bottom, maybe about 2 inches long. Wasn't deep and didn't bleed but a little bit but it is sore. My flip flops rub it and my tennis shoes mash it but I went out and did my evening walk anyway. Not as long as I should have gone but I did burn 305 calories in 40 minutes. Not nearly as good as I usually do.

Hope you all had a great weekend and I will catch you on here tomorrow sometime!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Take that old me!

And that tylerdurden.gifand that tylerdurden.gif and that tylerdurden.gif

Way to go, Batman!!

I just had a lovely run-- kept it short. It's late, and I felt oddly freaked out tonight being out after dark alone-- not sure why, but I listened to it and hustled through two miles and went home.

Heading to Six Flags in the morrow-- freebies from a reading program we did through a homeschool group-- taking 4 younger kids, leaving Caleb home with teens. No diaper bags-- woooot!

Have a lovely day-- see y'all Tuesday.
  • renae77
    Options
    Take that old me!

And that tylerdurden.gifand that tylerdurden.gif and that tylerdurden.gif

Way to go, Batman!!

I just had a lovely run-- kept it short. It's late, and I felt oddly freaked out tonight being out after dark alone-- not sure why, but I listened to it and hustled through two miles and went home.

Heading to Six Flags in the morrow-- freebies from a reading program we did through a homeschool group-- taking 4 younger kids, leaving Caleb home with teens. No diaper bags-- woooot!

Have a lovely day-- see y'all Tuesday.

Way to go Marla! Have a great time tomorrow at Six Flags and enjoy the no diaper bag day! Woohoo!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Morning black team.

Andrew- way to go on burning that pizza.

Renae- great you still walked with a cut foot, even a short walk is better than no walk.

Marla- have a great day and enjoy yourself.

Sam- sorry about the party but it sounds like it all turned out ok anyway.

I'm working today to get my willpower back in check. Slipped up over the weekend more than once on sweets.

Colored my hair yesterday, woke up at 5:30 and decided to highlight it. Seriously, couldn't it have waited til later? Now I have to wait til it looks the right color, rinse, dry it, go to the gym, meeting a friend for a pedi at 9:00.

See, I'm taking care of me! :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Good Morning all. Glad most of y'all had a good weekend

lori-I got some of your will power, here is a handful and a hug
    andrew- love the new you my dear
    marla-have fun!!
    sam-i decided long ago my little family is all I have. I never planned around anyone else, and so I was never disappointed. I was however pleasantly surprised when extras showed up!
    renae-hi dear
    janie-hope the back is better
    vanessa-where ya be?
    lynnie- check on that getting outta the rain with the lightening....whew...just made it home. No grandpa wiht a porch around these parts!

For me I am mourning my scale. I tried on a new pair of shorts which 2 wks ago I could not get buttoned, and today they buttoned and zipped and only a bit of muffin was pouring over the top:laugh:

I am sure I am down 2 lbs but kinda glad no scale because if is said no it would dictate my feelings today.

have a great day to anyone I missed...........I didnt mean to!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!!! Hope everyone's weekend was great!! I did a lot of fwimming as my daughter puts it! We went fwimming and fwinging! I love 2 year old talk! So funny!! I had a pretty active weekend. I ate pretty well except for the stop at the ice cream shop after my softball game, but that was the only time I "treated" myself! I took care of myself by taking a nap yesterday!! Woo Hoo for nap time! Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi! Have a great day everyone!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!!! Hope everyone's weekend was great!! I did a lot of fwimming as my daughter puts it! We went fwimming and fwinging! I love 2 year old talk! So funny!! I had a pretty active weekend. I ate pretty well except for the stop at the ice cream shop after my softball game, but that was the only time I "treated" myself! I took care of myself by taking a nap yesterday!! Woo Hoo for nap time! Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi! Have a great day everyone!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    This taking care of myself is busting my schedule. I'm ready to go to the gym, have my bag packed, my bottom half dressed, my shoes on- then still a PJ shirt and a bag on my highlighting head. It needs to hurry up and get blond so I can go to the gym! I forgot I sit at 'orange' forever!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Morning Black team!

Gonna be a busy morning gotta get everything packed up for a small two day trip to story land in NH. The kids love that place. DW and I won't be around for weigh in so I will most likely report todays weight for this week.

Marla-Have fun as six flags marla!!!!

Renae-Ouch! I hope your foot feels better! way to go on not using it as an excuse not to walk. Keep an eye on it though. Random cuts from unidentified underwater objects make me nervous lol.

Lori-Colored your hair at 5AM? man your taking this take care of yourself challenge pretty seriously lol. Have a great pedi with your friend.

Jenni-Great job with all fwimming! Don't sweat the icecream. What would life be like if you couldnt have some icecream after a softball game. There is a half Marathon in new hampshire that a guy I work with said I should do. It's his favorite race because when you cross the finish line they hand you a big bowl of hot apple crisp with vanilla icecream. lol. That might make me run faster. :drinker: