Question for the guys: "Fake"women uncovered?

Options

Replies

• Adynata
    Adynata Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Fake padding in bra = tricked. How'd you feel with a sock pushed down the jeans? Or top that gives the impression of a nice tight body under the clothes?

Implants are wonderful. I personally love the look... but that matters not. The most important thing is a womans confidence. If she feels that she would feel better with bigger breasts and that a implants do that, then I'm all for them, in whatever size they choose. When a woman is most comfortable in her skin, thats when she is the best to be around and the most attractive in her own right.

Wait, how can you get so pissy about a padded bra then say that a woman getting surgery is fine if it makes her feel more comfortable? Padded bras can make me feel a hell of a lot more comfortable with myself. If stuffing a sock down their pants gives a guy the same confidence, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I see 'fake' items as accessories. Like accessories, they are designed to compliment a woman's attractiveness, not create it. I wear make up, I have owned extensions, occasional false eyelashes, and the aforementioned padded bras. But I don't wear them all the time and I wear them differently to suit their purpose. I even wear padded bras differently. Sometimes an outfit will call for decent cleavage or something extra on top to balance out my hips. Sometimes smaller breasts compliment longer tops and accentuate my height or make me look thinner. It's situation dependant, and I would hate for anyone to label me as fake because of it.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I said this on another post talking about "fake boobs". If I can touch them they're real
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    At the time the secret is revealed, we don't care.
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Great replies from the men. This only backs my conviction that most men are great human beings! :wink:

I have long been a strong supporter of men in general..... I think they are the greatest thing on earth.... they choose to live with women....and most of them do it with grace and good humor

Here's to you guys!:drinker: :heart: :heart:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    There's a fine line between "enhancing your appearance", and creating an entirely new appearance... ie. being something that you are not... At which point the insecurity screams loud and clear.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Fake eyelashes, and hair extensions are extremely easy to spot, so if they are tricked by that, it's their own fault.

Make-up, though....that's probably the most fake thing about us.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Personally I would rather have you be the real you. At some point the padded bras, butt lifting panties, support girdles, make up, and everything else has to come off. And yes, I would be a bit disappointed that the real you is not the advertised package.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Fake padding in bra = tricked. How'd you feel with a sock pushed down the jeans? Or top that gives the impression of a nice tight body under the clothes?

Implants are wonderful. I personally love the look... but that matters not. The most important thing is a womans confidence. If she feels that she would feel better with bigger breasts and that a implants do that, then I'm all for them, in whatever size they choose. When a woman is most comfortable in her skin, thats when she is the best to be around and the most attractive in her own right.

Wait, how can you get so pissy about a padded bra then say that a woman getting surgery is fine if it makes her feel more comfortable? Padded bras can make me feel a hell of a lot more comfortable with myself. If stuffing a sock down their pants gives a guy the same confidence, then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

I see 'fake' items as accessories. Like accessories, they are designed to compliment a woman's attractiveness, not create it. I wear make up, I have owned extensions, occasional false eyelashes, and the aforementioned padded bras. But I don't wear them all the time and I wear them differently to suit their purpose. I even wear padded bras differently. Sometimes an outfit will call for decent cleavage or something extra on top to balance out my hips. Sometimes smaller breasts compliment longer tops and accentuate my height or make me look thinner. It's situation dependant, and I would hate for anyone to label me as fake because of it.

Its just my view, right or wrong! :smile:

Padded bra's naturally are fine, but the OP asked our view - I'd rather take off the bra and then still see the boobs advertised rather than not.
  • andygettinfitt
    Options
    here i am thinking women are the most honest creatures on earth, arnt I a fool!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Women are just as bad liars as men, they're just more subtle and even when caught out find ways of making you feel like it was you at fault :laugh:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    If I were single and I brought home a woman with a butt-buddy or whatever you call the clothing item, and if she had a padded bra that added like two cup sizes, I'd be like:

Hay bish, listen. You ain't fenna come up in here lookin' all thick only for me to find out that you be playin tricks on a brah. You fenna give me back dem singles and I'll take you back to the streeyip club bish.

At least, that's how it'd go in my head.
    LOL and in real life it would be.....uh.....uhhhhh.......ummmm....OK!!!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Women are just as bad liars as men, they're just more subtle and even when caught out find ways of making you feel like it was you at fault :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YEP!!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    It's hard to fake personality and since that is a huge dealbreaker for me, I guess I can live with the superficial fakery.

here here - well said!!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    “I'm all for women deciding to get plastic surgery because plastic surgery allows you to make your outer appearance reflect your inner appearance: fake.” Daniel Tosh

And I don't agree ;)

Women are just like men except they have options :p
  • InnerPinup79
    Options
    I saw the butt padded undies at Walmart and was tempted because I feel I have no *kitten* and it all went to my chest. It's weird how we perceive ourselves. My old man loves my "big *kitten*" as he calls it and I laugh saying I don't even have one, and I definitely married a tig ol bitty lover.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yea, most bras are at least a little padded.. Otherwise our nipples would be the third party in every conversation. I hate bras as it is, so I definitely don't want to be wearing one that makes me feel like I have an infant strapped to my chest! I prefer a more natural look on a lady but the girls that that dig the highlights, extensions, fake tans, fake nails, fake boobs.. etc... aren't necessarily suffering from a low self-esteem. It's a "look." Same goes for the boys with overly gelled hair, and a fake tan, wearing their little brother's t-shirt.. I guess that's a look too. Different strokes. To reiterate what a lot of you have already said.. The personality can make or break it. It doesn't really matter what you're wearing.. If you're arrogant and ill-mannered.. you're ugly, and no amount of makeup or self-tanner is going to cover it up. :flowerforyou:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like having small boobs and I hope my butt shrinks, soon! It's much easier to run around without all the extra stuff!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My padded bra is to prevent "head lights". That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Same! My mama taught me it's not polite to point! :laugh:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I say to each their own. If it makes a woman feel more confident, go for it. I wear a padded bra on occasion, but really have no use for padded panties, i'm all set in that department! I wear make-up as well, though the hubs doesn't understand why. He actually prefers me without. I feel like it enhances a bit though, so I wear it when we're doing something special. He loves my boobs just as they are too, so he doesn't much care for the padded bra either. BUT, he doesn't say anything when i'm wearing it, cause he knows i feel good. that's what matters.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    My padded bra is to prevent "head lights". That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Same! My mama taught me it's not polite to point! :laugh:
    LMAO...Well said! I didnt know how to say this, you nailed it! LOL