Haha.. I love this.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I think I love you, sir.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You should also sing The Star Spangled Banner before every work out. You will burn more calories this way. I know I do.

Does this work if I'm not American? Can I sing Advance Australia Fair or does it have to be the SSB?

It doesn't matter as long as you place your right hand over your heart rate monitor.

:laugh: :laugh: Make sure it's a Garmin, not Polar!!:noway:
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS is sooo awesome!!!
    ooh. and one more thing--peanut butter instantly turns any "white carb" into a brown, whole grain one...so when in doubt, add peanut butter.

Or Nutella, it makes it even browner. :happy:

Nutella is so brown it's a negative calorie food. Coffee is like -100 calories.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Exceptional post!

And obviously great advice...do you have any references from "unicorn Journal", Or the "Magic Cow institute for lactate dieting" I could reference?

Sure do

Taubes G. Of simple carbohydrates and unicorns, an investigation. Am J Clin Pathol. 2008 Aug;130(2):314-5.
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Brown rice and magic cows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    magic cows? who knew? :heart:
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    bump to refer to later! :wink:
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    lol
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I rode this unicorn whilst eating a danish when I was in college... ugh, if only I'd known the rules back then I wouldn't have gotten so darn fat! :grumble:
    glee-season-three-cheerleader-unicorn.jpg
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hell, if that is you in your picture and this is how you got there, sign me up!!! Where can I find my unicorn??
  • katiew00t
    Options
    I have some more, but the ones i listed def helped me on my journey. Please no negativity aka correcting where i may have made things up.

1) Never eat white carbs while riding a unicorn. This one is pretty self explanatory.

2) Eat Ben and Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs 3-7 nights a week. The reason for this is that both companies use magic cows to source their cream, and it has been shown to exponentially increase fat burning.

3) As soon as you wake up every morning, chug a glass of ice water and hop around on your right foot, counter clockwise. It’s a known fact that your body will burn cals heating up the water, and hopping around will make it take even longer to heat up as it’s splashing around, leading to a higher calorie burn.

4) Right before you go to bed, set aside a bowl of sugar cubes and ice water. This will attract the insulin fairy to it while you sleep and the fairy won’t turn all the carbs you ate past 6 into fat. If you don’t eat carbs after 6, no need for this though.

5) Not necessary, but highly recommended, invest in a casein IV drip and hook up to it every night. Otherwise you’ll be all catabolic and your muscles will waste away or your gains will be lost.

6) When eating white rice, douse it in soy sauce to make it brown. This will confuse your body into thinking it is a brown carb aka good carb and prevent it from being stored as fat. This will also work, if you toast bread for instance and change it to a brown carb.

7) You should eat at the same times everyday. The reason for this is if you don’t, your body will get confused and store everything as fat. If you should cross time zones, still eat at the same times as where you came from, not local times.

8) Always always clean your foods really well. If you don’t, your foods will be dirty and it’s a fact that dirty foods will lead to weight gain.

9) Create a consistent calorie deficit, unless you're eating little to no carbs, then you can eat as much as you want.

10) If Tony Horton has taught us anything, it’s that you need muscle confusion or you’ll just plateau. Personally I like to tell myself how I’m going to set PRs in squats and then walk to the squat rack, get ready to squat and then run over to the bench and bust out some sets, it thoroughly confuses your muscles since they thought they’d be doing squats that day.

352-whoa.jpg

lol...love it. i'm DEFINITELY going to add Ben & Jerry's to my diet, it's what I have been missing all along. Picture of rocking abs soon to come.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I had Blue Bunny ice cream tonight. It's cheaper.

Oh man, I totally f-ed it up didn't? So much for looking awesome. Damn it.
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Lmao @ #1:laugh:
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you want to get in shape just consider, round is a shape. Job completed!
  • Feel_the_Waltz
    Feel_the_Waltz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have some more, but the ones i listed def helped me on my journey. Please no negativity aka correcting where i may have made things up.

1) Never eat white carbs while riding a unicorn. This one is pretty self explanatory.

2) Eat Ben and Jerry’s or Haagen Dazs 3-7 nights a week. The reason for this is that both companies use magic cows to source their cream, and it has been shown to exponentially increase fat burning.

3) As soon as you wake up every morning, chug a glass of ice water and hop around on your right foot, counter clockwise. It’s a known fact that your body will burn cals heating up the water, and hopping around will make it take even longer to heat up as it’s splashing around, leading to a higher calorie burn.

4) Right before you go to bed, set aside a bowl of sugar cubes and ice water. This will attract the insulin fairy to it while you sleep and the fairy won’t turn all the carbs you ate past 6 into fat. If you don’t eat carbs after 6, no need for this though.

5) Not necessary, but highly recommended, invest in a casein IV drip and hook up to it every night. Otherwise you’ll be all catabolic and your muscles will waste away or your gains will be lost.

6) When eating white rice, douse it in soy sauce to make it brown. This will confuse your body into thinking it is a brown carb aka good carb and prevent it from being stored as fat. This will also work, if you toast bread for instance and change it to a brown carb.

7) You should eat at the same times everyday. The reason for this is if you don’t, your body will get confused and store everything as fat. If you should cross time zones, still eat at the same times as where you came from, not local times.

8) Always always clean your foods really well. If you don’t, your foods will be dirty and it’s a fact that dirty foods will lead to weight gain.

9) Create a consistent calorie deficit, unless you're eating little to no carbs, then you can eat as much as you want.

10) If Tony Horton has taught us anything, it’s that you need muscle confusion or you’ll just plateau. Personally I like to tell myself how I’m going to set PRs in squats and then walk to the squat rack, get ready to squat and then run over to the bench and bust out some sets, it thoroughly confuses your muscles since they thought they’d be doing squats that day.

Six and Seven are my favorite haha. I'm going to follow these rules and get ripped.
  • pinkydemon
    pinkydemon Posts: 135 Member
    Options

I am confusing myself everyday but I am overweight, should I stop confusing to confuse my body?
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT
  • wackyfunster
    wackyfunster Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    how many crunches do i have to do to have abs?

ice cream and raspberry ketones will burn the fat off, no need for crunches
    Protip: Raspberry ice cream delivers the ketones DIRECTLY to your abs. You can thank me later.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Charlieeeeeeee!!! Come to candy mountain!