30 day shred starting on Monday 20th Feb...any takers??

Options

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting a new round today. Hopefully it'll be a bit easier than last time...
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I actually started it last week, but I only did it twice. The first day about killed me, the next was much better.
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • simplymily
    Options
    I'm in! I tried starting last month and stopped in the first week. I'm ready to have a fresh start!
  • gsarro
    gsarro Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started mine last Tuesday got through it Wednesday took two days off, couldn't move, started again Saturday and Sunday and will try to continue without stopping this time. it is a lot harder than it looks it has been killing my quads. I found that Vicks is the bomb at making them feel better. Nice to know I'm not the only one going through it.

Good luck

btw I log it as aerobics high impact.
  • LaLee614
    Options
    I am laughing because I just found mines before I came to the message boards. ITS A SIGN lol. I start tomorrow. I'm in
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I ordered one too and am planning on starting it tonight! If anybody wants to add me as a friend for here, go ahead and send the request to me!
  • aubryannewilson
    aubryannewilson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'll be doing it every day because I believe from the research I've done you're supposed to do each level for 10 days which makes sure your muscles don't get too used to the exercises for each level before you move on to the next one. I'm also going to try to do her Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD for extra cardio every day :\ We'll see how that goes lol. Feel free to add me for motivation!!
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will start it again. I did it last summer every second day and saw amazing results. (with using the elliptical too)

I planned on starting it today anyways....so COUNT ME IN!
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Actually did days one and two over the weekend. I'm not sure if they even count though because I took several breaks. Waking up the first morning after was quite painful but today wasn't nearly as bad.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just started saturday if u want to add me :)
  • diverchic73
    diverchic73 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    this sounds great... have been meaning to start the dvd again after being off exercise due to an appendectomy so am taking this as inspiration to get up earlier tomorrow morning and get started.

I hope you don't mind if I start a day late.
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just did Day 4 and am still so sore! Feel free to add me! :) Happy Shredding!
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options

btw I log it as aerobics high impact.

I log mine as 18 minutes of circuit training.
  • millikenhomeschool
    Options
    Well, I've seen so many posts about the 30ds, that I had to go out to Walmart to buy a copy. They had only had one in stock! Now they have none!! Got home, put it in. Wow. I made it all the way through, but, I did have to stop a few times for a 3 or 4 second rest. I can't believe how sore my calves are now! So, is there some sort of group set up where we can post our results for each other? I'm fairly new to all of this MFP stuff still.
  • MrsM1ggins
    Options
    I just did a quick search in groups for "shred" and there are quite a few groups available for February shredders.

Just click on Groups up above just below the FOOD tab and then search for SHRED.
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I need to restart
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Whoop! 1st day done only 29 more days to go, found it ok apart from the pushups, I can't do a proper one yet, I can only do the one where you kneel plus Turbo Jam - oh yes
  • giiinius
    Options
    Hello everyone! I joined MFP today and also started 30DS today, what a lovely coincidence! :D I plan on doing this every day except Thursday and Sunday :) so here are my measurements, they're rather detailed. . .
    Calf: (widest) 13.5, (narrowest) 8.5
    Thigh: (widest) 19, (narrowest) 14
    Hips: 30
    Butt: 34.5
    Waist: 25
    Chest: 31
    Upper Arm: 9
    Lower Arm: 8
    I'll post again next Monday! Good luck! :)
    (oh and I made a new exercise called 30 Day Shred, you burn on average 3.26 calories per lb)
  • MrsM1ggins
    Options
    (oh and I made a new exercise called 30 Day Shred, you burn on average 3.26 calories per lb)
    :noway: Much as I would love that to be true, I don't believe it is. It may well be for you however.