Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just turned 30 lst month :) feel free to add me xx
  • buster_77
    buster_77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 8 months over 30. I was hoping to reach my goal weight by my 31st birthday, looks like it is taking me longer than expected, but still moving in the right direction which is something to be proud of.

People who don't count calories don't understand how exhausting it can be to think in numbers all the time! When I first started a couple of months ago I joked that the secret behind calorie counting is you spend so much time figuring out how much you're eating that you don't have time to eat it, and that's how you lose weight ;)
  • k_rae
    k_rae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a little bit, but now I'm back and more committed than ever! I could definitely use some extra support from my MFP friends.......feel free to add me!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All. I didn't want this to fall off of "my topics" and I thought it might be good to throw it back into circulation! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • steffihoney
    Options
    I am 36 and my goal is about 50 lbs myself. Good luck and sent you a friend request. :)
  • jacksmom35
    jacksmom35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am 35, and hoping to build a supportive network of people who "get it"! I'm married to a wonderful man who can eat whatever he'd like to eat and still look fabulous. Me, not so lucky! Looking forward to getting to know some of you and seeing if my body is still under there somewhere!
  • tylin9
    Options
    Hi! My name is Ty Williams! I'm 30 years old and looking to lose 50 pounds as well! I want another baby and think weightloss will aid in that journey! :) Looking forward to meeting new friends!
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in June! :sad: I am not ready for my 20s to be over!

I am a wife, mom to 2 boys, and a teacher! Feel free to add me.

I have about a million more pounds to lose and I also LOVE using a good hyperbole every now and then.
  • archgrrrl
    Options
    Turning 36 in April! Married, first-time mom to a toddler, professional working full-time, and am hoping to lose over 100 lbs in the next couple of years. Please feel free to add me!! My only MFP "friend" so far is my husband - lol
  • mollyg1280
    Options
    Hi I just started joined yesterday and need motivation. Please add me!

I am 31, married, and have 3 boys! I have about 75 to lose!
  • argolli2
    Options
    I'll be 33 in May. I've recently lost 40 pounds on weight watchers, and now I have about 30-40 more to go that I'd like to lose. I just joined this website so I could track everything. I'm not sure how to add people yet, but I'll figure it out. YAY, US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    hey ladies! just turned 30 in nov! feel free to add me!!
  • kimbroughk23
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Just starting on this journey to loose 54 lbs. I'm 31 been married for almost two years and would like to loose some weight and get healthy before having kids. Would LOVE any support. Thanks everyone!
  • AshleyVAR
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

I'm 25 and new to this site! I look forward to hearing your stories... I'm sure with a little bit of support we can all be successful in achieving our goals :)
  • nicolelanz11
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am about to turn 30 and desperately trying to loose 25-30 lbs.....tired of being asked if I am preggers!!! Anyway I am new to this site and would love to be a part of the motivation. PLease add me too!! Oh yeah I am also a wife and mother of 1 beautiful daughter
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    i'm 31....ohh i hate that! then i hated turning anything over 2 5.....stay at home mom of three! started at 200 working for 150.....163 now! thinking i need to go lower than that now that i could see it so close
    my whole attitude has changed. i am friends with food and love the yoga, zumba and , when its warm jogging. thinking i'm going to really succeed this time cuz my mind changed sent friend request:flowerforyou:
  • Catplumb
    Catplumb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30's - for another 18 months anyway!!! i'm a mum of three kids and happy for you to add me!!!

Cat xxx
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!

I am 32 and looking to lose about 50lbs as well. Love motivation. Friend request sent!
  • needtolose50lbs
    Options
    I'm 37 and also have about 50 lbs to lose, add me if you like
  • claireyf12
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!

Hey, i'm 30 with also around 50lb to loose, anyone please feel free to add me! :happy: :happy: