Replies

• comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Strong and black with two sweeteners
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    add Vanilla almond milk to my Kuerig Dark Magic super coffee!!!!
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Fat Free French Vanilla CoffeeMate.

Me too! Although I have been trying to eat clean, and all those extra ingredients and chemicals in it make me feel guilty, so I am slowly trying to wean myself off of it!
  • NannetteAdams
    NannetteAdams Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Land O Lakes Mini Moo's Half & Half creamer singles - 10 calories per serving
  • onegoal2
    Options
    This is the worst part of it all for me. I took 7 cream and 7 suger for a large mcdonalds coffee. I have now cut back to 5 and 5 and am looking to go down more but it is something that does not happen for me overnight. Good Going... Hope you can stick with it!

DC
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    This morning I passed on all of the cream and sweetener options and just drank my coffee black. It will definitely take some getting used to, but the calories saved just may be worth it.

Welcome to the club! Start stocking fresh high quality coffee and grind it right before brewing. You will never go back.
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    iced and black. I can't stand putting sugar or milk in it!
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Extra bold with 2 tbsps 5% cream.
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fat Free French Vanilla CoffeeMate.

this
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like my ... well, I drink it hot, strong and black.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Sorry.......black coffee is not worth the time to drink.....its like sticking your tongue under a road paver........lol! Half and half and splenda all the way baby:bigsmile:
  • Devonanne
    Devonanne Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee strong and black :) I used to put milk in it years ago, but after we ran out of milk at work one day I just drank it black..and never went back! :P
  • Gracedgirl
    Gracedgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    On weekends I splurge with cream and sugar. Most days just milk, but try lowfat half and half. It is incredible and half the calories and fat of regular half and half.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I dunk a peppermint tea bag into the coffee and then add some Diet Hot Cocoa & about 3 packets of Truvia. It makes a really yummy peppermint chocolate coffee thing lol.
    I also will use creamer if I don't want the peppermint chocolate thing but I measure it out using tablespoons. I usually will put in 2 tablespoons and then add Truvia.

I just saw york peppermint pattie individual creamers at walmart for 30 cals each................oh yeah!
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    with a small teaspoon of brown sugar and a little bit of semi-skimmed milk. don't like it black and I thing that around 50 cals/1 morning coffee is not that bad.
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    coffee with milk and two packets of brown sugar. a big cup (0.5 litres) is about 220 calories. i substitute it for part of my breakfast and just eat less :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Sorry.......black coffee is not worth the time to drink.....its like sticking your tongue under a road paver........lol! Half and half and splenda all the way baby:bigsmile:

I blame Folgers, Maxwell House, Dunkin Donuts, and Bad Diner Coffee for conclusions like this.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I actually started drinking black coffee cuz I knew I had to give up diet soda and still wanted my caffeine fix. Took some getting used to (just like the diet pop) but I like it much better black now! :)
  • rockrosie
    rockrosie Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Black with a metric-butt-ton of Splenda. :happy:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I've given up creamer. I don't miss it. I do like me a little touch of sweet though. (Don't hate, you java purists.) I love super dark roast coffee beans, which we grind fresh each morning.

Speaking of cawfee beans, I plonked down big dosh for some Intelligentsia last week in hopes that their El Diablo beans would be a kick in the mouth. Weak. F'ing weak stuff. Going to take 'em back to the sto' and ask for big kid stuff.