Options

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Coffe With Skim Milk or Vanilla Carmel & little Sugar
  • lindseykp
    Options
    I've always liked it black! I never add anything.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    non-milk creamer ONLY
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Fat Free French Vanilla CoffeeMate.

Fat Free Hazelnut CofffeeMate. And I limit myself to 2 cups a day with cream. After that it is black with sweet and low if I want any.

(Love CoffeeMate!)
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Skim milk and a little sugar free vanilla syrup or just a small splash of creamer
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I have a Keurig and stocked up on flavored coffees. My faves right now are mocha nut fudge, chocolate glazed donut and kahlua. Only 3 calories per K cup. I add 1tbsp International Delight FF creamer (30cal) and no sugar.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    a tbs of creme brulee creamer (sometimes less depending on my flavor of coffee) and like a pinch of sugar.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have mine black, occasionally with one sugar. If I buy it from Starbucks or something, it's a soy hazlenut latte.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    How do you drink your coffee?

Continuously.

I take it with almond milk and sugar at home (80 cals). At work I'll use soy milk instead (70 cals). From Starbucks I order a grande sugar-free flavored skim cappuccino (80 cals). If I'm at a restaurant it's plain espresso (5 cals).
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I drink about 6 cups of coffee a day, only the first is caffeinated the rest are decaf. I drink it hot and black.
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Usually I drink mine black. Occasionally treat myself to chocolate toffee creamer and then a squirt of redi whip fat free creamer and then top with sprinkle of cinnamon/sugar. So yummy!
  • Pvestin
    Pvestin Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    my base is coffee, stevia, splash of almond milk

variations/additions
    cinnamon
    cardamom
    plain baking coco (adds fiber with few calories)
    chai seasonings
    weldon syrups - no sweetener (i have the stevia) so no calories, expensive but literally flavors the drink with drops so it goes a long way.
  • BevsCalerieCount
    BevsCalerieCount Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't like anything sweet in my coffee but I love my half-n-half, so I drink my coffee with 2 tlbsp of fat free half-n-half (my mug which equals about 3 cups of coffee). I can't tell the difference in regular half-n-half and fat free and I've been told that I'm a coffee snob. No matter what I always measure the cream since it has the most calories and when I get it out I always ask for 2 creams on the side so I control what goes in.
  • achief192
    Options
    Fat Free French Vanilla CoffeeMate.

Same here :)
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Half a Tbsp heavy cream and a little stevia. I don't skimp on my coffee. You have to have your little pleasures in life. Just have it in moderation. Besides, cream doesn't spike your blood sugar levels like skim milk or 2% does.
  • Niki130
    Options
    Black, very dark black!! Sometimes I like a lil' sugar free syrup in there from starbucks.
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I drink decaf, 2 splenda and a splash of 1% milk.
  • frankhuerta
    frankhuerta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hot & Black...calories aren't worth it to add half & half the way I used to drink it
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A bit (1/4c or so) 2%, one packet of equal, and a splash of 0cal hazelnut syrup. Yummm. I drank too much of it iced today. :x
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    in a cup

I like this one!! Made me chuckle!!!