Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 32. Please add me if you would like.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    hey there! i'm in my 30's, trying to lose 20-28lbs!
  • lyndsei
    lyndsei Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 in December :) So far so good!!! I am also looking to lose about 50lbs and get back to being a hottie!!! Feel free to add me!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 36 with 3 kids and another 30 lbs to lose, I am very dedicated to this weight loss and doing it right this time.

Add me if you like :smile:
  • Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30's and have lost over 50 pounds in all. (19 since joining MFP). My goal now is to tone up and run in a few 5K's this year. :smile:
    Feel free to add me.
  • SassyJuliana
    SassyJuliana Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    33 here! Feel free to add me!:)
  • BritFitB
    BritFitB Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you are serious about upping your fitness level! I'll be 30 in August, already met my goal a long time ago, but inspire others who want to be in the size 4 club!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 37, single mother of 2 boys. I'm lookng to getting this fitness thing right before I cross the bridge to 40...got about 50+ lbs to loose.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Rockin' my thirties here.
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just turned 35 with the New Year! Welcome, friend! I'm new to MFP, a mom of 3, and getting super serious about getting to my pre-kid/healthy weight! I've lost 21.6 lbs so far, and have 39.4 lbs to go!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 years old... will be 33 in June. Single mother of 7 year old twin boys - one with special needs. Artist, writer, p90x finisher from Texas.

SW: 327
    CW: 242
    1st GW: 170
    UGW: 140-150

Highest Weight ever (approximated): 450

Friend me at will!!!! No note necessary. I could really really use some friends today!
  • BLSBoyer
    BLSBoyer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 30 years old and a divorced mother of a 7 year old boy. I already started losing weight before finding this website, but I think it is awesome! Looking forward to some motivation to keep going! Friend me if you want :)
  • trinaballerina75
    trinaballerina75 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm 36 from the UK and just completed my 2nd MFP day, loving it so far.

My goal is to lose 38 lbs this year and keep up to my 3 90minute power walking sessions a week.
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!!! feel free to add me!!!
  • adiaz1229
    adiaz1229 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 32 year old single gal, looking to drop about 12 lbs, but most importantly tone, tighten and shed inches. I'm already a runner, but am trying to incorporate more strength training and cross training into my workout routine, bumping my workouts from 4 to 5 a week. It's going to be tough but I'm excited to push myself. Let's be friends and motivate each other!
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 30 in January and have lost a few pound I would like to lose about 20 in total..I want my 30s to be about me and doing things I love and will make me healthy and fit!.and would love to have some people add me that are in the same situation!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    32, mommy of 2...just want to stay in shape.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    31 year old Mommy of 4. I'm trying to lose 40-50 pounds Feel free to add me.
  • Lioness102
    Lioness102 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Will be 30 in November! Really need to lose 80lbs. overall. Please add away!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I just turned 33 ...I want to lose about 50 lbs...any more will be a bonus :)