Question for the guys: "Fake"women uncovered?

Options

Replies

• woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    It's hard to fake personality and since that is a huge dealbreaker for me, I guess I can live with the superficial fakery.

oh niceeeeee.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I use makeup to enhance my features, not completely alter them. I look relatively the same without makeup as I do with it on....I don't think its fair to a guy if he gets with a girl that looks great, then looks horrific without makeup. As for pushup bras.....boobs always look better with a little lift. I have huge boobs and i even wear a bra with some lift. I love the look of fake boobs, but not so much off butt implants. The brazillian butt lifts looks fantastic though, if done right
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    By the way fair colored ladies, no one buys that the orange you are rocking is your real skin color. Embrace the pale. I have a lot of guys that actually like my pale skin, saying i have a "milky" or "creamy" complexion...and they say milk does a body good, so who knows? lol
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm with the "If you're comfortable, do as you want" committee, but I really hate padded bras. I feel like you're just tricking everyone including yourself.

And yes, I can spot fake stuff pretty easily. The only guys that can't are the ones that still think all women should look like victoria secret models
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I dye my hair, wear foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, lip gloss, blush...

That's about as far as it goes with the "fake"ness with me. All this padding on this body is natural, babay.
  • leogirl724
    Options
    It's refreshing to know that guys care about more that T&A...

this might shock you, but...
    I personally dislike being appreciated just for my appearance
    When I dress nice, I do it for me...someone "undressing me with their eyes" ~ Gross!

Now then, a guy being interested in my Heart, My Brains and/or Sense of Humor...

Very Nice!
  • skarr28
    Options
    *bump* to read later!
  • Ashmeistar
    Options
    Bras with a bit of padding are great when it's cold. I don't like the smuggling raisins look.

Does anyone?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I think it's lame. You were brought into this world the wqay you are for a reason.

All women are beautiful each in their own particular way.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    It's hard to fake personality and since that is a huge dealbreaker for me, I guess I can live with the superficial fakery.

Like.
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    If they do it for themselfs makes no difference to me, people like to project themselfs in a certain way, having enhancing bras is no different to the type of clothes people choose to wear in my opinion, what ever gives a person confidence and makes them feel good they should have, do or wear
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I pretty much wear hair extensions all the time. My hair isnt exactly rly short though. I just feel more confortable in myself with extensions.

As for nights out, i wear fake eye lashes, tons of fake tan, do the hair big, the lot. I don't think theres anything wrong with enhancing what you have.

^_^ I agree! :) I love wearing different extensions!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Just saying :)
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    push up bra are fine, sexy even. for the rest I have no interest in plastic girls...if you need to be fake physically, you are fake all the way.
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Padding in bras? Deception? Aren't the skinny leg jeans, the high waisted skirt or the high heels also deception then? They suck you in, camourflage your annoying bits and make you look taller? Actually, while we're on the topic... then brushing, styling and colouring hair could also be added to the list. There seems to be a very fine line between taking pride in your appearance and 'trickery.'

In saying that, you can totally TELL when someone has all the fake stuff going on (especially when it's all at once!) I'm not a fan of it but I guess some people are! Each to their own :happy:

Oh and guys... many girls wear padded bras. I often wear one with certain tops and I'm a 10DD. I like the way they sit and combat air conditioned shopping centres and office spaces that are often set to ridiculously cold temperatures (I digress). Can you honestly say that that you would still feel tricked by the dishonesty of the 'padded' bra or are you really saying you feel tricked by the lack of a chest?

Just saying =)
  • jim59105
    jim59105 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Character traits and confidence trumps any physical feature as far as I'm concerned. Some fake is OK but don't be mostly fake. I am not fake so expect the same with in reason.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with it until she pulls out fake teeth. :drinker:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I wear padded bras simply because you don't want the nips showing - awkward! Push-up bras are fun if you're going out or whatnot, but regular padded bras are great for day - to - day. But the panties with padding is just hilarious!!

Seeing as the topic got on to make-up and all, I find it hilarious when I see the super tanned girls, with their plaster on their faces, extensions, and fake eyelashes because I always wonder what the poor guy's face looks like when he wakes up in the morning and the girl looks like a whole other person.

I have a friend that used to wear TWO bras because she was so self conscience of how little her boobs were - though they're totally proportioned to her thin frame, she doesn't any more because she's gained the confidence but it was always funny.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How'd you feel with a sock pushed down the jeans?

Jeez - it's really cold out! Sometimes a sock helps keep things "cozy".
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ron White: If I could offer one piece of advice to the planet, it would be this: Don't marry for looks alone, and I'll tell you why. In a few years, when Barbara's boobs start sagging, she can get plastic surgery, have them lifted, move the nipple wherever. You can actually go to a titty bar, pick out a set of titties and say, "I want those titties on that woman." If her belly gets too big, she can get a tummy tuck and have a belly like a cheerleader. If her vision goes bad, you can have LASIK surgery and have 20/20 vision. If her hearing goes bad, they can install a device in her ear that will give you hearing as clear as it was the day you were born. But let me tell you something, folks: You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

Just saying :)

Sooooooooooooooooooo true!! :) And I love Ron White...