• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    TRIPLE POST BATMAN.
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Whoops! Just realized I had a double post. Sorry! :blushing:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,770 Member
    Hair- done. The ends of the highlighted pieces were a great blond, the roots a little orangish. Good enough. I'll just recolor the roots in 3 weeks when the grey is blinding everybody anyway. :laugh:

Gym- done. I ran about 2 miles and lifted today. I felt great but I had this stupid side cramp that wouldn't go away. I had to keep stopping and walk til it went away, then I'd run again. The only thing I did differently was eat a banana with my English muffin before the gym. Who knows.

Pedi- done. Ahhh, nothing like a good pedi. If I could have paid that lady to keep rubbing my feet all day, I would have! Heavenly.

Shopping- done, well, ok, I'm REALLY good at shopping and spending money so it's not like it was hard work, but it was for ME. Shhhhh- dont' tell. Oh wait, DH already knows that I spent faster than he makes, poor guy. I stopped and got some comfy shorts that aren't XL (or my workout clothes) to wear in the car on our trip. DH laughed at the Nike ones I had on yesterday, they were so big I could have fit 2 of my behinds in them.

Hope all my teammates are having a good one and taking care of themselves!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Hello Everyone! I have had a busy day today already and it is just 12:24. Washing sheets, putting clean sheets on the bed, putting away clean clothes, making muffins, putting up clean dishes, putting dirty ones in the dishwasher, trying to get my daughter to eat some lunch which didn't happen and finally getting her down for a nap. Now it's about time for a shower. I found out Saturday evening while I was trying to enjoy my day at the lake with my family that the company that I work for, the owner's son had killed himself Friday night. Today is the receiving and I am going to go. They are a very nice family and it is so shocking to everyone. I dread going either way. I feel so bad for those people.

Andrew-I have swam in the lake since I was about 4 so I know all about what can lie in the bottoms that you don't see. I think it will be ok. There are always lots of mussel shells in there so I am thinking and hoping that is all it was!

Lori-way to go on the YOU time! But 5:30 in the morning to color your hair? Wow girl you are on a roll! Woohoo! And I bet it looks fabulous too! Have a great pedi and workout too!

Jenni-Glad you had fun fwimming. I did some of that myself on Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed it! First time this year and it was wonderful! And the water was so warm!!

Andrew & Beth-have a great vacation and be careful! You know you are totally awesome Andrew!!!

Jeannie-Hey girl! Hope you are having a great day too!!!

Hello Shuntae, Vanessa, Sam, April, Lynnie, Bobbi, Janie, Lori, Marla and everyone else! Sorry if I missed you!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    bump
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Good Morning Black Team!!! Hope everyone's weekend was great!! I did a lot of fwimming as my daughter puts it! We went fwimming and fwinging! I love 2 year old talk! So funny!! I had a pretty active weekend. I ate pretty well except for the stop at the ice cream shop after my softball game, but that was the only time I "treated" myself! I took care of myself by taking a nap yesterday!! Woo Hoo for nap time! Well, just wanted to pop in and say hi! Have a great day everyone!!

Jenni double posted, that means she really means it....:laugh:

Hi sweety!!:flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Sam - I love your av! Your daughter is so cute and you look great!
  • 72lori
    Sam- I love your av too.

I'm tired, serves me right for getting up at 5:30. I'm still dealing with my hair too. I had a really orange hunk, dying it back brown. This hair stuff is a lot of work.

I'm done taking care of myself. Uncle! lol

Hope everybody had a good day. I had a good workout, made me feel good all day. At one time in my life I would have thought it seems so silly but it's such a mood lifter. I get in the gym, see myself in the mirrors, realize I look ok, see some muscles I NEVER had and all is well. It even makes me want to eat better for the day.

I have had a killer sweet tooth going on since the weekend, just checked the calendar, makes sense. Oh well. Part of life.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Thanks Lori's!:laugh:

Loreeb your AV is very cute!

the other Lori- I feel you. You should have seen my fit this morning when I thought I wasn't going to be able to work out. I mean I must have looked like my 3 year old. I was so MAD!!! But i got almost 3 miles in in just over 30 minutes. Tomorrow hubs has to go in and train some new guys for a couple hours So I have to get my workout in early! thrn off to daytona for awhile.

anyways, night all!
  • renae77
    Sam-Your AV is very cute indeedy! Good to see you got your workout in after all!

Lori-I hope you get your hair fixed. That is why I don't do mine myself. I'm always worried about getting it to look right! Uugghhh!!!

I just burned 944 calories in under 2 hours cleaning the backyard up with lots of raking and pulling weeds and ho-ing weeds or baby trees I think. I also found a nice yellow jacket nest and they loved me! I got stung 4 times before I could get in the house. Couldn't strip down outside, my brother was there, couldn't strip down right inside the house, my dad was there. So I made my mom make sure I had no more on my clothes and I ran to the bathroom to strip down. My first sting was right about my you know what! Not nice!! The 2nd went right up my shorts leg and got me below my butt check. 3rd and 4th were by the same one I believe on my back towards the side....love handles! Thank God I'm not allergic! Them are some mean little bas***s! Hope you all had a great day too! I think I burned a few hundred of those calories running from them thangs!
  • 72lori
    Lori- I almost missed your new av, it is really cute!

Renae- you poor thing, I would have been freaking out. I don't do bees.

I am on here now logging my food... for the entire day, what I can remember anyway. I wanted and apple with peanut butter but thought I better evaluate before I did it.

Upon further evaluation, I'm not doing it. Water for the rest of the night for me. I think I'll go brush my teeth then I won't be tempted to eat anything else! I also think I'll go dish up the rest of that evil cake that is still here for my kids and their friends. I did stay out of it today though, so that's good.

Night all.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Impressive calorie burn renae! Yard work does wonders.

First day of vacation started off really rocky. lol
    Everything that could go wrong this morning did. The peak of the bad came when we went down to the hotel pool and while swimming noticed a little piece of poop floating in the water! YAH GROSS.
    After taking a wonderful ride on the conway scenic railroad we returned to the hotel and I got a refund due to the poop incident and we moved down the road to a different hotel. Not only did this one not have poop water, but it has an indoor waterpark, The boys had SOOOO much fun and dinner went really well. (From a fun perspective. we arent talking about calories. lol) Anyway tommorow is story land. Hope it goes well. Anyway time to go to bed.

Night all!
  • 72lori
    Andrew- glad you and the fam got away from the poop. So gross.

Renae- had to come back and say I don't pay for my hair anymore, gets grey too fast and it got way too expensive. I used to live the life of luxury when I had a J-O-B. Now Iive the life of an $8 box. Small price to pay, I'll take it. I've gotten pretty good at doing it myself. I can even pull it through a cap by myself for highlights, I think I could even pull off foil, in fact I'm going to try next time!

I went wrong when I got impatient this morning cause I wanted to go to the gym before my pedicure and I rinsed too soon. It's my own fault I was fixing it tonight! It's all fixed, large orange hunk reverted back to brown. All is well.
  • renae77
    Andrew- glad you and the fam got away from the poop. So gross.

Renae- had to come back and say I don't pay for my hair anymore, gets grey too fast and it got way too expensive. I used to live the life of luxury when I had a J-O-B. Now Iive the life of an $8 box. Small price to pay, I'll take it. I've gotten pretty good at doing it myself. I can even pull it through a cap by myself for highlights, I think I could even pull off foil, in fact I'm going to try next time!

I went wrong when I got impatient this morning cause I wanted to go to the gym before my pedicure and I rinsed too soon. It's my own fault I was fixing it tonight! It's all fixed, large orange hunk reverted back to brown. All is well.

Sounds good to me! Right now I have a J-O-B but they keep cutting my pay so it's not getting any better for me. I have had my hours and my pay cut so I do understand. I wouldn't mind using a box if I knew I could get it right. I did my friends hair for her once before and it turned out really good and I pulled it thru the cap too. So I may have to get me one and try it again sometime. But I don't know about doing the foils. I have had them done enough to know how to do them but not too sure I could get them right on my own head. The lady that does mine doesn't charge too much but I haven't been in about 2-3 months and my roots are showing big time. I'm way over due! Not really any grey yet but I like the blonde better than the brown. Now the black hair I had my hubby did that here at home! That pic is on my profile!
  • 72lori
    Renae- J-O-B's can be a pain the A-S-S.

My hair used to be affordable when we lived in the small town in Pennsylvania- that's when I worked. When we moved to Maryland (4 years ago) I went once to get my hair done professionally. $150. I almost fell outta the chair. Never went back. We lived close to DC, things were expensive and with not working, there was no way I could afford that! So I had choices, figure it out myself or live with grey hair. Not a hard one to figure.

Well, gang, I slept in until 5:50 today... :laugh: :laugh: .... so sad. Taking the dog to the groomer, hitting the gym, a few other errands to run, packing today and hitting the looooonnnngggg road to Pennsylvania tomorrow. Not looking forward to eating on the road, it's never good.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    :yawn:

Morning-- great day yesterday--

Busy today-- later!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Morning all

Sam, Marla, Lori, - love the new Avs.. need to get a camera, I don't have a picture of me that is recent...:grumble:

Andrew/Beth - glad you guys found a better hotel (ewww) - indoor water parks are awesome, enjoy.

Busy day here, much work - will check in on everyone periodically.

Janie
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Renae- J-O-B's can be a pain the A-S-S.

My hair used to be affordable when we lived in the small town in Pennsylvania- that's when I worked. When we moved to Maryland (4 years ago) I went once to get my hair done professionally. $150. I almost fell outta the chair. Never went back. We lived close to DC, things were expensive and with not working, there was no way I could afford that! So I had choices, figure it out myself or live with grey hair. Not a hard one to figure.

Well, gang, I slept in until 5:50 today... :laugh: :laugh: .... so sad. Taking the dog to the groomer, hitting the gym, a few other errands to run, packing today and hitting the looooonnnngggg road to Pennsylvania tomorrow. Not looking forward to eating on the road, it's never good.

Lori, where in Pennsylvania?

I live a stones throw from Easton.
  • Supagurl
    Supagurl Posts: 75
    good day to all!!!!!

ok i have figured out something....taking care of myself and having the kids do some stuff....not sure it's a good thing....i gained 2lbs.....which i think means....i have pampered myself to much....lol lol lol lol.....and i find myself going around behind the kids just re-doing everything they are trying to do anyways....never knew i was OCD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok gonna try to catch up because i totally lost our thread.....duh.....so here it goes

NAE-NAE-(renae, sorry in my head i call you that....not sure why lol lol) you are wearing me out just reading your posts....maybe you have OCD too!!!!! and hells ya i woulda ran from the bees too:bigsmile:
    ANDREW & BETH- hope you are having a better time on your vacation today.........POOP!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    MARLA- hope you had fun at six flags.....no diaper bags...oh ya...lol the hubby and me were just talking about that very thing the other night....like what we would do if we had another baby....hells no....never again....no diaper bags, 2 a.m. feedings, teething, puking, snotty noses, temper tantrums...no way....i'm too old and not enough patience and my kids can basically take care of themselves....NO!:bigsmile:
    LORI- there's a 5:30 a.m.???!!!???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: even if i ever got up that early...there's no way i could dye my hair lol it takes me about 3 good hrs to wake up and be able to function:laugh:
    SAM- love the new av....your daughter is adorable
    JENNI- that's funny...when the kids were small...we always went fwimming too!

everyone else i missed...hope you are having a wonderful day:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.