what book or books are you reading now and how?

Options

Replies

• Marty_D
    Marty_D Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Recently finished "I Am Ozzy" very entertaining read. Leave it to the Oz Man! Currently about half way through Martin Luther King's Autobiography. A couple chapters into Treasure Island as well. I should really learn to finish one before I start another!!
  • Luke_Quist
    Luke_Quist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The Talent Code by Daniel Coyle

&

The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell

Both are excellent books so far!! (reading both in hardback copy)
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Just finished a quick audio book of Amanda Knox And The Perugia Murder, Giacomo Brunoro / Jacopo Pezzan
  • cfergy
    cfergy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris on my Kindle.
  • jonbobfrog
    Options
    Brandwashing. So interesting!
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Stephanie Plum books on the kindle
  • tillyborn68
    tillyborn68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Normal Family Processes fourth edition by Froma Walsh, hardback. Required reading for my social science class.
    Building Motivational Interviewing Skills a practitioner workbook, by David B. Rosengren, paperback: also required.
  • Spruillie03
    Spruillie03 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Brave New World - on my Kindle while I'm on various cardio machines because it's easier to "turn" the pages...

Fool (by Christopher Moore)
  • ESierra1978
    Options
    The Great Gatsby, just finished Les Mis and next is Moby ****....I want to read all the classics.
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    I am reading the 3rd book in the Hunger Games, Mockingjay on my Kindle.

an awesome series!!! =D i loved them!!
  • d4rkn3ss06
    Options
    Finished The Hunger Games series!! which was AMAZING!! now im currently reading Black like me :)
  • Amoe705
    Options
    Going back and forth between the hunger games trilogy and the millennium series ( girl with the dragon tattoo, etc). Just started " The Girl Who Played with Fire"
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I have two going at the same time. Simple Genius by David Baldacci and the other one is Northwest Hot Springs and Hiking trails.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am reading Kara Goucher's Running for Women, an actual paperback book. =^_^=
  • Brittmy
    Brittmy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump. Currently I am reading more academic articles for school than I had ever hoped to read. However, I do get to read on the bike, on my kindle. It is much easier to read during workouts.
    Just finished Water of elephants, and now I am reading City of Bones. I read all the hunger games over the holidays, so addicting! :)
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Ender/Shadow series by OSC on my nook. Just Started rereading the Perm novels. I'm also reading Harmony's way by Lora Leigh.
  • mstemen
    mstemen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading DaVinci Code - Truth or Fiction. It was very interesting book and the things that are true about Christianity are rather amazing and I don't think people truly understand anything about their beliefs after reading that book.

Next up, I can't recall the title but it's sitting on my desk at home... something like, "Misquoting Jesus".

Just my own personal search for religious truth. :)

If you liked the DaVinci Code I highly suggest The Lost Symbol. It's eye opening and really makes you think about the corrilation between religion and science.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading DaVinci Code - Truth or Fiction. It was very interesting book and the things that are true about Christianity are rather amazing and I don't think people truly understand anything about their beliefs after reading that book.

Next up, I can't recall the title but it's sitting on my desk at home... something like, "Misquoting Jesus".

If you liked the DaVinci Code I highly suggest The Lost Symbol. It's eye opening and really makes you think about the corrilation between religion and science.

I did read that one actually and yes it was very good. I actually thought they killed him for a min. I was like... wtf? LOL
  • michelgem
    Options

I did read that one actually and yes it was very good. I actually thought they killed him for a min. I was like... wtf? LOL

also Angels and Demons. I liked that one the best.. :D
  • michelgem
    Options
    I'm reading Carrie by Stephen King on iPhone.

When I'm at home I try to finish Nightmares and Dreamscapes also by Stephen King on paperback.

I love Stephen King. :D