• xaarinana
    xaarinana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!

Thank you so much. The best compliment I can receive is to know that I inspire others to take the steps to improve their health.
  • CarlyBKelly
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
  • JaclynnGail
    JaclynnGail Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This brings such a smile to my face! You look AMAZING!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! Your success will surely motivate so many others who need to get healthy like you have! Congrats!

Katie
  • 2012slimjim
    Options
    That is outstanding and what a boost - the doctor is right to use you to inspire others - what a huge difference in your photos, you look so much happier - well done you x
  • cawillboo
    cawillboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This made me cry a little, absolutely bloody briliant, well done!
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Your profile pic is amazing, I hope you spread the good news of MFP, this is such an amazing resource, I'd easily pay $10/ month (but don't tell them that).
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look like a different woman!!! Well done!! And its so great that your doctor did that, gives you the recognition you deserve!! x
  • brentsblog
    brentsblog Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

You should really get out there now and inspire others.
  • Tivo8MyNeighbors
    Tivo8MyNeighbors Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How truly awesome! Your hard work saved not only your life, but potentially others', as well~ Great work, and great contribution~ Thanks for the continued inspiration :)
  • onewithwings
    Options
    You are beautiful...inside and out! What a HUGE victory. KUDOS...and hugs!!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have inspired me, you don't even know how much. Because of being so obese, I have so many health problems. All I want is to slowly but steadily lose the weight so I can keep it off! Thanks for your powerful words!
  • sacha1977
    Options
    You look fabulous. I real inspiration.
    I have over 100lbs to lose and it's stories like yours that keep me going
    Well done
    xx
  • kaz60
    kaz60 Posts: 9
    Options
    you look stunning and congratulaions :flowerforyou:
  • cleonarda
    cleonarda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are incredible, what an inspiration to us all :) Congrats!
  • markissa
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You have inspired me, you don't even know how much. Because of being so obese, I have so many health problems. All I want is to slowly but steadily lose the weight so I can keep it off! Thanks for your powerful words!

Thank you so much. I know too well what it's like to be obese and for far too long. I was starting to have problems too but the great news is those problems are now gone. You can do this. Take one day at a time. You're welcome to buddy up with me here on MFP too.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Aww your post made me cry! I am so excited and happy for you. And so happy that you can take what you did and help others with it!

Congratulations on your success! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!