daily weigh-in club

Replies

• cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    oyeee what is going on body?!
    So, I've been working out and have changed my eating to more healthy things and somehow instead of losing I'm gaining?
    Y:150.6
    Today:151.2

from my caloric intake, there's not a chance I could have gained 0.6 lbs ...I had maybe max 1600 calories yesterday, and I burned off about 450 at the gym. My calorie burn from just living is about 1300 (you know, breathing, sleeping, etc..) WHAT IS GOING ON?! anyone with a response, could you message me? or add me :) thanks everyone.

Btw, weighing yourself is crucial for weightloss. I would mindlessly gained a ton of weight if I didn't weigh in everyday.
  • Today my weight is at 122, gained a few lbs over the weekend, but I am sure they will be back off in a couple of days.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    yesterday: 130.5
    today: 131.0 (+.5)

ugh, ugh, ugh! i am so frustrated that i can't seem to get serious. i started this thread at 126.6. i can't believe the scale keeps going up and up, which means i have been eating and overeating.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome: Great run. Do you just do this long run once a week?

i run one long run a week and two short 30-45 minute runs. next week my long run is 6 miles.
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    ScrewyChars-6935505
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Still 142 and I'm eating lots... yaaaaaay!! Must have revved up my metabolism enough to cope!
  • Hi, i am 47 yrs old (48 on 9th march..1st goal) and i started the Atkins diet on 31st January.
    I was 203lbs.
    I usually weigh myself weekly on a Friday morning.
    Last Friday i was 192 lbs
    This morning i was 190
    and as of just now my scales say 188lbs....

can your weight actually drop in 5 hours or is it just body fluctuation?
  • Yesterday: 163.4
    Today: 161.8 (-1.6)

I guess my day off from the gym worked, although I did do day 5 of 30 day shred. I is getting a lot easier each day, except for those stupid push ups. I hate those. I even ate a bit over my goals, fat, carbs, and protein, but some how stayed under my calories.
  • Yesterday: 188lbs
    Today: 188lbs

Phew..... my binge at a Mardi Gras party didn't show up... I didn't think I ate/drank 3500 calories in that meal.... stuck to the one adult beverage and it was a vegetarian gathering... but there was more dishes than I expected (potluck) so had a heaping spoonful of each. And that King Cake! Someone showed me the trick of heating it up...
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    yesterday 195.4
    today: 195.2 (-0.2)

better then nothing
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    I haven't weighed in several days. WHAT ??? Oh well, I probably will do so tonight. I am really thinking that with my new mindset I should be seeing some downward movement.
  • Yesterday 167.0
    Today 167.0

:smile:
  • Yesterdays weight- 222.4
    Today's weight- 218.8

Woohoo. After having a terrible weekend of eating badly and gaining 4 lbs, i got it off in 2 days! Now I need to get to 215 ASAP!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Yesterday: 165.5
    Today: 163.8 (-1.7)

I almost can't believe it. Yesterday I took full advantage of Fat Tuesday and had myself a spike day. I was fully prepared to suffer the consequences this morning, but the scale read lower this AM. What the....?!?
  • godblessourhome
    yesterday: 131.0
    today: 132.0 (+1.0)

good job to those that lost, even after indulging for fat tuesday. keep it up!

i have officially hit my high. if i go any higher than this, i am gonna have a breakdown. lol. i never wanted to be higher than 130, but apparently seeing 130 on the scale wasn't enough to motivate me. 132 is. i am now back to 22 pounds from my goal weight. it is only down from here on out!
  • Yesterday I was 222.8 and today I am 218.2! Really happy to be back down under 220. Here is to getting to my first small goal of 210!
  • Hi everyone :) my name is Jerilyn im 5'8 24 years old & on feb 13th of this month I weighed in @ 250 lbs! The heaviest I ever been. The next day I woke up and started eating healthy n got up off the couch. Its been a little over a week and I weigh in @ 243 lbs. (with the help of suppliments) Its a start :) but I do find myself weigh'n in everyday. It's what motivates me, I see I lost a 1/2 lb I get excited and keep on staying active. My bf threatens he is going to take my scale away and only allow me to weigh myself once a week :( I really hope not.
  • Yesterday 190
    Today 188

• sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Yesterday 153.6
    Today 153.6
    Didn't eat enough yesterday
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Yesterday 190
    Today 188

Same here! Yay to us both for breaking 190!!