That Moment When...

Options

Replies

• Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that you are getting antsy because you haven't worked out yet.
    That moment when you look to your left and see your little ones doing the stretches you were doing 5 minutes prior.
    That moment when you realize you have to get out your smaller jeans b/c the other ones were falling off your butt.
    That moment when you realize that you no longer crave the fatty processed foods you once lived off.
    And I haven't even even lost that much yet... 24lbs total 3lbs since joining a week ago. :-)

17413056.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you think, hey my thighs feel weird, and your realize it's becuase you are feeling muscle and not FAT!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You burn more calories in one workout then you are supposed to eat in a day, AND you still feel good.
  • thatdude3
    Options
    you are scrambling to find dress pants to fit you because you don't wear them very often and instead of them being too small now they are way too big.
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When you no longer give a F**K how you look when running in public :)

Happened to me the other night - I do little bursts of jogging in my walk, which I like to finish by by running the length of the jetty, a distance of about 200 metres (which I can now do in one go! Woot!) So anyway, I was running the jetty and a group of overweight people (about 18-20 yo's) were sitting on one of the benches and as I ran back one of them yelled "RUUUNNN FATTY!!!" I just ran circles around them saying "Says the equally fat person sitting on their *kitten*!" and then kept going. Couldn't believe I had the confidence and wit to stick up for myself like that! Felt so good!!
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Also.. that moment when the other morning runners give you a wave as you pass each other.. I sorta feel like I belong to some sort of exclusive club :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BellaRoma10
    Options
    I love this! So inspiring and motivating!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    as I ran back one of them yelled "RUUUNNN FATTY!!!" I just ran circles around them saying "Says the equally fat person sitting on their *kitten*!" and then kept going.

This made me happy. lol
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That moment when...there's a few.

1)Your belt is no longer helping keep your pants up because it is too big and you ran out of holes.

2)Your co-worker says they can tell you have lost weight

3)Your signifigant other hugs you and says "I can get my arms all the way around you baby! You're gonna blow away"
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That moment when you actually find yourself waking up earlier because you have a longer workout to get through. I use to procrastinate all the time - now... I actually get up and make it happen.
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That moment when you get on the scales and think you've only lost a half a pound because you can't remember what it was last time, and then record it and find out it was over a pound! Love it!! (I record my weight way too often :0)
  • buffyanne02
    buffyanne02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When your slender friend babbles and brags about running a ten minute mile, and you smirk on the inside because you completed three 8 minute miles this morning.
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    After 4 hours of workout and burning more than 2000 calories, you still want to keep going.......
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! I always need mini-goals and it is awesome to see that 2nd number drop!
    you break into a whole new "tens" category on the scale!
  • helpmelose2011
    helpmelose2011 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When you WANT to work out not because you HAVE to but b/c you always feel better after!

When you enjoy drinking water rather than it making you want to throw up! (no sodas for 3 months now yay!!!)

When your sister trys to out do you in class but you end up surpassing them every time... feels good!! Especially when she's 5 years younger!!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That moment when...you realize that a sweatshirt no longer keeps you warm when it's 40 degrees, and in your house where it's 72, you're still freezing because you have lost your fat layer that kept you warm. It's funny and rejoicing at the same time, I LOVE it.
  • FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    That moment when you go to the bathroom, pull down your jeggings, and then realize that you're not wearing jeggings....you just pulled down your jeans without unbuttoning the fly!

Guess it's time for new jeans! :D
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    ...when you walk around at the Costco and realize you're now attracted to running shoes and elliptical machines and not Famous Amos & free samples!
  • Fitdiva83
    Fitdiva83 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I no longer feel that carpet burn sensation on my inner thighs after a long walk..(sad but true)
  • boggle00
    Options
    ...when just yesterday I ran two eight minute miles without stopping but enjoyed the pain.

At 36 I'm getting to be fitter than I've ever been.

Good Topic BTW!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!