What exercise do YOU plan to do today?

Options

Replies

• mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    90 minutes of low impact aerobics and about 30 minutes of dumbbells(half the weight I usually use).

I have to take it fairly easy at the moment so I pretty much do the same everyday except I do dumbbells every other day and sometimes I go for a walk when someone is around to go with me. I'm hoping to start yoga again in the next couple of weeks, plus my new cross trainer should come this Friday.
  • zombelina
    zombelina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Today is my 'rest' exercise day so it'll be Pilates and the Booty, Lower ABS & Love Handles Workout by the Tone It Up girls. Should be about an hour in total.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    45 min step class and other cardio (cross trainer, rower or bike) for 30-60 mins depending as to how I feel
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    30 mins cross trainer, 30 mins lifting, 10 mins treadmill then 10 min and and stretch
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of 30ds lvl1 definately, then maybe some wii fit or just dance 3, and/or boxing afterwards. It all depends on the amount of time I have and how tired I am.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    60 min. on the treadmill later this morning once the hydro rates go down!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Well already did 30DS, gonna try and hit the gym later after work and do the treadmil and the sauna....see how I feel in about 7hrs lol
  • 3rdxacharm
    3rdxacharm Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Will be going to the gym for a 30 min Core and 60 min Power classes.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Other than my usual walking for the day (just over an hour at a fast pace broken up into 2 x 15mins + 1 x 30mins), I'm trying to talk myself into doing 30DS when i get home
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    About 30 minutes or so (it's usually closer to 35) of hand weights, followed by about 30 minutes of dance practice.
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    TURBOFIRE and go to the gym and work on my abs and legs
  • thechubner
    thechubner Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 50 minute kick boxing class at noon then doing a 60 minute strength training class this evening
  • Lewisbrenda
    Options
    30 minutes of Curves circuit training this morning and approximately 50 minutes of brisk walking around campus throughout the day.:smile:
  • newfieborn
    Options
    45 min of Greco Lean & Fit and maybe some stationary bike.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 19 of Insanity and hoping to run 3 miles and then walk 2 after :)
  • Gingerjoanna
    Options
    Going to Pilates (to make a fool of myself) and going to watch the first video of the Turbo Jam thing and do the Learn and Burn.
  • dollydaydream80
    Options
    60 mins run/walk on treadmill before breakfast this morning.

An hour weight training tonight on legs and then crunches. I've actually discovered there are some ab muscles under all that wobble! *Grin*
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My daughter has gymnastics class on Wednesdays, so I get extra time at the gym. Plan on doing an hour on the elliptical. (I love just zoning out on that thing and getting off dripping in sweat. Ha!) And then I will do some weights. (I know - weights should probably come first, but I really get a good workout with them when my body is totally warmed up and loose.)
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options
    Have done three dog walks already (two logged, one not) and will have kickboxing circuits followed by a run tonight :) And maybe another dog walk :)
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    day 15 of 30DS