What exercise do YOU plan to do today?

Options

Replies

• JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    One hour of indoor cycling. Hopefully intervals, but it's a class so we'll see!
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts, squats, presses, pullovers, pistols, then im going to eat like a champ!
  • paulwgun
    paulwgun Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    After an hour with the physio this morning im gona ease my self back to the running, aiming for 3K on the treadmill this afternoon but will have to go with what my body says :bigsmile:
  • ellycope
    ellycope Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I completed Banish Fat Boost Metabolism this morning (still shocked that I love Jillian Michaels workouts so much!) and I'm thinking I might have a go at Wii Zumba or Just Dance 2 this evening...
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Aikido class! :D
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    30DS l1d4 (again) walk/run/jog 3 miles.
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    30 DS l1d4 (again) walk/run/jog 3 miles.
  • snacker127
    snacker127 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Headed out the door to the gym where I will take two classes back to back. First is Body Pump (cardo-strength) and the second is Body Flow (pilates/yoga mix) One of my favorite days! happy
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Bikram Yoga class at 2:30pm.
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A walk at lunch and 30DS tonight and maybe a walk/run on the treadmill and than some ab work. I am now addicted to this site.. haha :laugh:
  • mauretta1980
    mauretta1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This sounds Good i have never heard of the 100 challenge, how are the results? would love to hear. this is also something i could do at home easily.
    Well today is almost over for me (I'm in Australia) and I took today off. Tomorrow I will walk/jog (HIIT) for an hour in the morning, and again in the evening. And I might attempt the 100 Challenge as well, just for fun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The 100 Challenge is

• 100 jumping jacks
    • 90 crunches
    • 80 squats
    • 70 leg lifts
    • 60 jumping jacks
    • 50 crunches
    • 40 squats
    • 30 leg lifts
    • 20 jumping jacks
    • 10 minute jog/run
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm doing turbo jam in a little. Weee
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Yoga and tempo training run.
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Planning on my usual lunchtime walk (about 45 minutes at a good brisk pace) and then later tonight a 75 minute hot yoga class!
  • snooze88
    Options
    im going to try and complete Jillian Michaels No MOre Trouble Zones - did it for the first time last night and nearly died half way through so i am DETERMINED to complete it tonight!!
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Its my arm day! I'm lifting as heavy as I can this week to try and shave off a few inches before my tattoo next week! I know its a long shot but I would feel ****ty with myself if I didnt even try lol
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Have already done spin, small weights. Tonight Bellydance/Bollywood workout class at the Bellydance studio...abt 850-950 calorie burn...so fun!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna rip open the plastic on my new jillian SHED and SHRED!
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    An hour of elliptical this morning before work and an hour of elliptical this afternoon afterwork.
  • ksmarathon2010
    Options
    65 minutes exercise bike, 15 minutes elliptical, 30 minutes strength training....so far