Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What exercise do YOU plan to do today?

Replies

• LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    I'll probably end up doing some Wii Fit which will exclude "free run" and probably a little hula hooping. I've been doing this "8 minute routine" too which is two different exercises each day of the week.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    5k this morning and heavy lifting tonight :)
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    walk at lunch, walk home from work, level 3 day 4 of 30DS, and hopefully 20 minutes of Just Dance 3. trying to pack in lots of stuff today, but have errands to run tonight so hopefully they'll be time for everything!
  • I figure about 2 hrs on horseback will be good for the body and mind. :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    today is a lifting day. i'm going to go and do barbell lunges, shoulder press, deadlifts, dumbell rows, and swiss ball crunches.
  • Just ran 5 miles on the treadmill.
  • I did Turbo Fire EZ 45 and Turbo Fire HIIT 20 this morning and I feel great. I used to hate exercising EARLY in the mornings, but now I love it. There are no interuptions. It's me and my workout :flowerforyou:
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Well got up late today so I was only able to do 20 mins on the treadmill this morning before I had to head home to meet the "husband" so the kids wouldnt be all alone. LOL.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    about an hour of racquetball with the roommate tonight
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Thinking about sweating it out doing 45 minutes of the horizontal poker :smokin:
  • Day 5 on level 1 of the 30 day shred.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Thinking about sweating it out doing 45 minutes of the horizontal poker :smokin:

thats a one handed exercise, right?
  • I've got 1 hour zumba class
    followed by 2 hour trampolining training (where approximately 1/2 an hour is actual bouncing)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Bike and Calisthenics.
  • Whitetail24
    Whitetail24 Posts: 42 Member
    Jillian Michaels Body Revelution Cardio Day.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,860 Member
    3 mi. walk at lunch and 4 or 5 sets of calithenics scattered throughout the day.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 673 Member
    Today I did Cardio boxing on Your Shape Fitness Evolved (4 classes in total). I did half an hour of Zumba, I walked my dogs, I ran in place for a couple of minutes and I did Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012's Boot Camp which kicked my *kitten*. LOL.

809 cals burned for today. I think I'm done - but I have so much energy left!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    hula hoop and skate boarding on the wii with a little weights thrown in through out the day
  • Week 2, Day 1 of C25K.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    1 hr cardio circuit at the gym. Uuuggghhh! I hate doing cardio at this weight (5'4", 256lbs)...I feel like I'm dyin' by the end of it. :sick: