Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• roadworthy
    Options
    37 year old here:) I am sooooo not going into my 40s before dropping at least 70 lbs!
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    36! can i get a whoot whoot? love my 30s! OP i think you are my friend already! Everyone else feel free to add me!
    Im halfway to my goal weight and loving every minute of it!

30's rock !!!! I have never been so determined to be good to myself..I have 2 daughters ..I do support work for folks with mental and physical health issues...Been a g/f -wife for 20 years ... Turning 30 was the best year of my life!!!!! Time to do me ...and I am loving it!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm 34 and looking to lose about 50 more pounds (lost about 10 so far). Send me a request!
  • Maloney2000
    Options
    Hello all!

I new here and very excited about getting myself on the right track. I am about to turn 33 and want to lose around 30 lbs! I can use all of the encouragement I can get!
  • aulove
    aulove Posts: 34
    Options
    Two months into 35, and I'm working on losing 50 lbs. Going on vacation in July, for the first time in years, and I want to slim down as much as possible. New to MFP (started a month ago) and would love the support of my fellow 30s gals.
  • BeUnique1207
    BeUnique1207 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 mom of an active 3 yr old and a wife. I have about 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • todaystuesday
    todaystuesday Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    38 and determined NOT to go into my 40s with this body.
  • Tlwood80
    Options
    I would love to have some new friends to help keep me motivated. I have a 6 month old baby boy and I am still trying to lose weight from my pregnancy. I have 20 lbs to get to prepregnancy weight but am shooting for 50 lbs. I am 31 years old and having a really hard time with motivation.
  • MommaH_78
    MommaH_78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 33, a mother of 2 little boys... been married like 6 yrs... and now have a mommy body, that I am so not happy with... I have been on here on and off, but I am now ready to get motivated and get going! I want to lose 30 lbs or so... jsut until I am happy !!!
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am also 35 years old, mother of 3! Looking to get healthier!!! Feel free to add me!
  • srogers01
    srogers01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    34...love MFP!!!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    On my way to turning 32!..but I still feel 16. Everyone add me! I can use all the inspiration I can get!
  • adriana_hackney
    adriana_hackney Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm a 31 (soon to be 32) yr old mother of 3. I can use all the motivation I can get and I try my best to give motivation in return. feel free to add me if you want :)
  • msfit777
    Options
    I'm 34 and since I joined MFP back in Oct. I have reached my goal weight and now focusing on maintaining a healthy weight and balance in every area of my life. Welcome and I'm sure you will have success with this! :smile:
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33, just married and looking to finally get into the perfect healthy lifestyle and weight so I'm ready to age gracefully. No kids yet, but we have started trying (which may change my weight goals for a bit, but will NOT stop my exercise!).

I'd love some like-minded friends, just add a message when you add me as a friend. Cheers! :flowerforyou:
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, a momma to a wonderful 17 month old, and working full time on top of that. I would love to be friends! Need motiviation and support!
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 32, Wife, mother to two teenagers and a dog, full time employee and part time student (sometimes...lol). And even with all of that going on I am somehow finding the time to make MFP a priority. Would welcome all the new friends I can handle so feel free to add me.
  • tdiva97
    Options
    I just set up my account with myfitnesspal today. I'm in my 30's (can't believe I'm telling my real age). lol
  • dlunsford78
    dlunsford78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Dawn and I'm a 33yr old mom of 3. Last year I dropped 45lbs only to gain it all back now I've started over again. I got back on the wagon in jan and have lost 27lbs since but just found this site yesterday thanks to my friend. I'm looking for friends to help me along...
  • Astacia74
    Astacia74 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    37 and into my second month as a non-smoker! Looking for all the support I can get to lose the 20 pounds I have gained :noway:

Anyone interested in teaming up with me here on MFP is welcome!