Did I shave my legs for this?

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have really fine leg hair, so my husband thinks it's a waste of razors. I went from November to last week without shaving. Now my legs feel cold.
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I shave every day. I don't like the feel of stuble.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have been known to go the whole winter without shaving...it's not like I'm wearing shorts or anything, right? Whatever.
    I hate it, it sucks. But when they're exposed they're always shaved.

this ^^ LOL me too
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I hate shaving. I only do it when necessary---i.e., when someone will see my legs. The only downside to this is that I'm pregnant, and I had a scare where I had to go to the ER, and in my panic I had to hurry and half-*kitten* shave my legs before I could leave so I wouldn't feel grizzly while there.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    i hate shaving my legs. it takes too much time and effort when i'm tired and have tests to study for. of course as summer approaches i will do it more often but for now nobody notices. plus i have blonde hair on my legs and my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind...just as long as he gets some! :laugh:

of course everything else is taken care of :tongue:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Unless Im sick I shave my legs everyday. A girl never knows when she might get lucky. I prefer my husband not snuggle up to a cactus. :)

But honestly, i cant stand the feeling of my legs when they need to be shaved. I feel dirty. I have very coarse dark hair so i pretty much HAVE to everyday anyway. Sometimes I can shave 2 times a day. I usually do on Wednesdays.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I HATE shaving my legs. I will do it... to spare others my grizzly natural state and for my husband. But yes, it is a chore. As for just myself, I could care less.

This! My legs itch for such a freaking long time after I shave them. It's so annoying! I hate it.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    I have been known to go the whole winter without shaving...it's not like I'm wearing shorts or anything, right? Whatever.
    I hate it, it sucks. But when they're exposed they're always shaved.

My name is Robin too LOL and I'm the same way hardly shave i the winter but always do when my legs are showing
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    i don't shave, wax, or do anything to remove hair from my legs. They honestly aren't hairy enough to.

People normally get grossed out first, but then they feel my legs and are like "Wow" and most women say "they are jealous"
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I think it's a chore, and only do it when I'm wearing something that shows my legs. My husband isn't bothered by it, because I hardly have body hair, and my legs after months still have barely any hair on them. People used to ask me if I shaved my arms because they don't look like they have hair, but I've never shaved them.
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I never shave! I hate it. Such a chore!! However, I do feel rather sexy when I finally do. I LOVE that I am not the only one. I never knew hairy legs physically bothered some women...interesting!
  • Cberg9
    Cberg9 Posts: 123
    Options
    UUMM not very often...Once my husband rolled over petted my legs and whispered in his sleep the name of our dog. I was like THAT'S MY LEG! He rolled back over sighing eeeeewwww
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    I hate shaving my legs, and body hair in general. Unfortunately, I'm quite hairy for a chick, for some reason, and my boyfriend is one of those pernickity little *****es who finds body hair repulsive, so I'm stuck doing it. It's horrible, I hate it, my legs are only stubbly again a few hours later anyway, and we live in The Coldest Flat In Britain (tm) where the bathroom is basically a fridge with a shower and a toilet in it, so all it does is increase my time huddled under the water, slowly freezing to death, just so I can be rid of hair that, despite growing there naturally, apparently isn't meant to be there.

Is laser removal worth it then? I'm really tempted. I've tried waxing, but it's annoying, because you have to wait for the hair to grow back to a certain length before you can have it done again.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Just curious how many other people are like me.

I have always hated shaving my legs, which my husband finds annoying.

Anyway, once I decided to get control over things I made it a personal goal to shave my legs every single day and do my hair and stuff just to make me feel good.

Its working. I have more confidence and feel better about myself just putting a little more effort into things. I even went all out and painted my toenails! So honestly, how often do you shave your legs? And am I the only one who thinks its a chore?
    Good for you...bet he appreciates it...or at least SHOULD...:laugh:
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    XD Omg...I might shave if I want to wear shorts or a skirt or feel like pampering myself, but most of the time I might shave once every few weeks (Legs that is...arm pits get shaved as needed). And my husband does not care which is great!
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    Every day when I'm in the shower.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Sugar wax, and you don't have to shave every day! Any type of body hair is gross.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    once every two weeks?? unless its summer and i plan on wearing shorts or going out etc.. my leg hairs grow back weird. sparse in some places, thick and black in others.. not there in some spots!! above my ankles on my lower shins is the worst, thats the bit that grows back fast and black... i could never wax my legs, i dont like the feeling of it..
  • aylawill
    Options
    I usually shave everything every day, although I occasionally leave my legs for a few days since I almost never wear skirts/dresses or shorts.
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Im lucky I shave once a month, I hardly have leg hair or pit hair :)