Girls in their 30's....let's be friends!

Options

Replies

• Layla76
    Layla76 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im 35 and new here. Im just starting out on my journey to lose 60 to 70 lbs. (maybe more, we will see how i feel once i get there, lol) Im sending a friend request but to anyone else on here add me if youd like. All the help/support is a great way to keep on track.
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 mother of two. Started my journey about a year ago. 12 lbs down so far. I would love to friend any of you lovely ladies.
  • ggresch
    Options
    Feel free to add me to!! Gina, 32 and I live in WI. As of today I'm down 78.7#! Let's help each other out!! We can do this!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    30 Here!! No kids, but I was pretty chubby.
  • Carmen6900
    Options
    Im 30 wife and mom to 2 kids. Need to lose 60 lbs to hit my goal weight. Have used this tool before, but then feel off, lost 10 lobs, gained it right back. Now im back and here to stay. Can really use all the motivation I can. So please add me and lets help each other out!!
  • flgirl1980
    flgirl1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I will be 32 next week. Feel free to add me if you would like. I have been on and off the weight loss band wagon for years, but I really need to lose it before I get any older.
    I don't always remember to get on here and log my stuff, but hopefully with some motivational help I will begin to make it a habit.
    Good luck to you in your weight loss journey.

I am a mom, I work 2 jobs, and will be back in school by this summer.
  • kimnfrosty5
    kimnfrosty5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i'm 32, have 3 kids, need all the motivation i can get, still have about 30lbs to go......add away!!!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year-old mother and wife. I also work, go to school, and losing weight, so I could use some support!! Feel free to add me too!
  • mariawindex
    Options
    I am 32. Married living in Canada (moved from Florida...pretty sunshine state!!) boo hoo. No kids. But need motivation to actually work out. I have been using this site for a month and following -well trying to follow the Glycemic Index diet. My husband lost 20 lbs hit a wall..and I lost like 5 and hit a wall.

Really frustrated...grrrr..
  • MndaLynn
    MndaLynn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 31...mom to three boys...11, 9 and 4. I joined MFP January 2nd, and have been on it several times (okay...sometimes up to 30 times) ever day since then. Anyone can add me! I love friends that log in every day...log their exercise and their food. It is great to have so many friends doing the same thing I am doing...and working towards the same goals.
  • Foofyknickers
    Foofyknickers Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm (whisper it) 32, and mum of two boys. I live in a town a few miles west of Glasgow, Scotland. I have about 35lbs to lose, especially as I am getting married next year!
    You're all welcome to add me if you want. :)
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hey Welcome!! I'm not 30 till September but you can add me if you want :) I've got a long way to go yet. :)

Me too :-) sept 27th
    & am happy to help motivate and support
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 33...turning 34 next month and can also use extra support and friends. I've been on since January 3rd. I've lost 12 pounds so far and I'm aiming to lose about 45 more. Feel free to add me. I have an open food diary and like feedback on food choices. It helps to keep me accountable.
  • kikiwinks
    kikiwinks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 32 and have 1 son. Trying to lose thirty pounds.
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    37 and into my second month as a non-smoker! Looking for all the support I can get to lose the 20 pounds I have gained :noway:

Anyone interested in teaming up with me here on MFP is welcome!

Good for you for quitting smoking!
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking to add some more friends for motivation! My name is Carrie, I'm 35 and am on my way to losing 50 lbs. Love this site, it is so inspirational to watch everyone's journey! Add me if you want to motivate each other!

racist
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This girl just turned 36 yesterday! Feel free to add me!
  • MelsFitLife
    MelsFitLife Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will be 32 in July...mother and wife....I have reached my weight goal...I have lost 18 pounds, and currently working on being tone and fit ! This is a great site and I have wonderful friends that have kept me motivated. I am always looking for new friends that relate to my same situation so laides feel free to add me....Good luck to all and congrats on making the decision to lose the weight and get in shape ! :)
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and a mom of 1. I'm down 11.5 pounds and looking to lose at least 65 more. Feel free to add me!