Not sure I see the difference 30 pounds down

Options

Replies

• angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's been said that we are our worse critics! You look great and should kiss yourself. Next time you're in a store, pick up a 10 lb bag of potatoes and carry it in your arms for a while. It will help put things in focus for you! Congrats!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    face
    neck
    arms
    stomach

I see the difference

Measure yourself!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job!! There is definitely a big difference! Your waist and stomach look much slimmer. 30lbs is a lot, you should feel really proud of yourself :) and what a sweet husband you have!
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Firstly get that windex bottle and rag and clean that mirror and move out of the garage and into the house so u can check yourself out daily!!!! Why? Because u made huge strides in changing how u look and it should definitely feel good too!!!

Keep up the great work!!!
  • Jbradbury1964
    Jbradbury1964 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    We are always the hardest on ourselves. We see things about ourselves somewhat on the bias side so, do not beat yourself up as we can all see a big difference in your before and after shots. Keep going and know you are looking great!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look great! Definately narrower all over but especially in the middle belly area. Hello hour glass figure!
  • cmadam
    cmadam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your waist is way more defined! You look fantastic!!
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    There is for sure a difference. This is why it is important to take measurements. I am sure your clothes are fitting different. I can see in the after pictures your shirt is not as tight and you look more comfortable.

You look GREAT !! Keep up the great work!!
  • Broken420
    Broken420 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I bet you can tell a real diff in how your clothes are fitting..or NOT fitting! Keep up the good work!
  • cspark1982
    Options
    There certainly is a big difference . Keep up the good work
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Are you looking at different pictures? HUGE difference - your bust, waist, hips, and your arms I can see a difference. And your face is much slimmer. You are looking great! Keep up the awesome effort!!
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    wow, definitely looking great!!!
    You look awesome---keep up the great work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    :You are much smaller in general! Cheer up! Its okay, we are the hardest judges :)
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah you go girl!!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Look at your great legs! and your tummy area has come in! you are doing great. Don't get discouraged. You see yourself every day so you don't notice the difference as easy. I am in the same boat. Now is the time people will see you and say how great you look. It will happen, i promise. You are doing wonderful.
    I would like to know, how do you feel? Not about looks, or size. How does your body feel to you? are you able to exercise longer? sleeping better? Ill bet you have noticed a change on the inside. Thats what really matters. :) Don't give up.

I do take measurements, pretty obsessively actually. Waist from 39 to 35, hips from 47 to 42. And I see how clothes are fitting me differently. And honestly, I feel much better. My confidence has been out of the roof, at least outwardly, most of the time. I had really expected the photos to show what a difference I feel, but there's this secret ugly part of me that is sure that I haven't actually changed, and I guess that part of me is in control of my eyeballs. It's like once I put on those "oh, crap, I'm fat" glasses, I can't get them off.

Thank you for your supportive replies. I'm feeling much better about it, and I will continue to try seeing myself in the right light. :flowerforyou:
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! The difference is totally obvious! We are our own worst critics. Keep up the good work! I'm sure your next progress pics will be an even better comparison :)
  • daniellenshaffer
    Options
    I can definatley see a difference. Especially in your sides. Great job and keep up the good work!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your hips are smaller and your waist is more defined!! You are doing great work. Keep it up!

Exactly ^^^THIS. Keep doing what you doing!
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The difference is very visual - great job! If you don't "see" it, focus on how you feel! You go girl!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,905 Member
    Options
    If you can't see a difference, better head to the eye doctor! BIG difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!