Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• sheddingmyfatsuit
    sheddingmyfatsuit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If she says "like" one mor time, I'm going to reach through my TV screen and throttle her. My only hope is that one day she watches this season and can see what an immature, mean baby she is and grow up!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I know - the "likes" drive me NUTS!!!
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    She is definitely annoying but lets not forget that we only see what they show us. We are watching one hour a week. If I was being recorded 24/7 you could probably put together a short film that made me look like a jerk as well. The people that are there 24/7 dont seem to dislike her as much as the fans do.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I really feel sorry for her brother Jeremy. What female who has seen TBL is going to want to go anywhere near him, for fear of having to put up with Conda? Too bad too, he seems like such a nice guy.
  • ggus64
    ggus64 Posts: 22
    Options
    If you listen to any of Jillian Michaels podcasts, she has said that one of the reasons that she left was because she didn't like the "direction" that the show was going....I think that she had an inkling that they (the producers and NBC) were going to push the drama aspect instead of health and wellness....Sounds like she got the hell out just in time. I wonder how much longer Bob will put up with it.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I about lost it last night when she said "I'm a rold model for my daughter..."! I was like, did I hear her right? Wow...

I thought I was the only one who almost fell out of my recliner when I heard that......I thought some role model. That poor girl is going to be a pain in the *kitten* if ever there was one. Did you see how her daughter acted when Dolvette was watching her? Already heading there
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    There is NO acting to this...No one can be that rude and such a liar....Then whats sad..They all love and say "She's like Family"...I am not kidding she needs to be the next to go...
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    hopefully Bob sits down and has a chat with her about her attitude....."LIKE" soon! lol

I think he's getting burned out by all the junk they keep throwing at them - he and Jillian always hated those temptation things too - the way they make the advantages sound like you're a fool NOT to do it sometimes.... I dunno - he seems sorta sad this season... I'm sure he's tired of doing all the product placement stuff too - I don't remember Jillian doing as much of that as Bob did....
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Also, have you noticed how there are no real "big" losers..no one is setting any records for weight lost. This whole season there have only been a hand full of double digit losses. Not that I agree that fast huge losses are the way to lose weight, but this season after 8 weeks no one is close to losing over 100 lbs is there? I sure don't remember any.

I was thinking this as well - the fact that 8 weeks in, in past seasons, the changes have been more pronounced; more evident. But as you said, the numbers on the scale are relatively lower than past seasons...
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    As the show IM SURE EDITS.........to every extreme......I want to dislike Conda......especially after this last episode! ugh! she seems so manipulative and horrible! BUT...................I have a huge disdain for "reality TV" because half of it is scripted and half of it is "based on true events".......so therefore where does the Biggest Loser stand amongst all of the purposely created drama in media these days? who knows......Hopefully it will just INSPIRE people to lose weight and get healthy regardless, which is most likely the point of the show. I truly hope so!

Indeed - editing makes it "reality" television right?
    That is why I preferred Heavy and currently "My 600 lb life" (although I could do without the surgery scenes). These are inspiring shows in my opinion (well, Heavy was when they did the 6 months at the facility, 6 months off, last few episodes I saw, it was all on-site, which I think changed the nature of it, it felt more like Biggest Loser for 2... but I digress)
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ROFL! There is a WHOLE FB page about people who are sick of her lol http://www.facebook.com/pages/Biggest-Loser-I-Dislike-Conda-Page/156969541080942 and a fun fact her "fan" page only has 125 likes, the dislike page has over 2000 lmao!
  • MDWilliams1857
    MDWilliams1857 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Also, have you noticed how there are no real "big" losers..no one is setting any records for weight lost. This whole season there have only been a hand full of double digit losses. Not that I agree that fast huge losses are the way to lose weight, but this season after 8 weeks no one is close to losing over 100 lbs is there? I sure don't remember any.

I was thinking this as well - the fact that 8 weeks in, in past seasons, the changes have been more pronounced; more evident. But as you said, the numbers on the scale are relatively lower than past seasons...

They are lower but overall the cast was smaller this season to begin with.
  • 30bymay30
    Options
    Conda is sickening. She is pure evil. Daphne won for the black team last week and despite that, she knew they were going to send her home the first chance they got. Love her power move. Hurt them as they have hurt her. Daphne never stood a chance. They are all disgusting human beings except for Roy and his wife. I guess Chris is next since she refused to put Daphne's name down.
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Conda. I don't like the direction the show is going. They shouldn't allow trouble makers like that on the show. She's a big drama queen and I can't see why everyone goes along with her and her brother.
  • allysabee
    Options
    OMG thank you for this thread! My boyfriend has to come in the room whenever I"m watching and ask me why I'm cursing at the TV.. it's because of Conda! And Kim. They are so stuck up and I really couldn't believe the way they treated the Aqua team. I liked Adrian & Daphne :(
  • mia63
    mia63 Posts: 29
    Options
    She's a whiney Imature BIOCTH, and needs to be voted off. Such DRAMA, I thought this show was about weight loss, not a damn soap opera .:huh:
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny that a couple of the players on the black team said "I can't believe we let Conda tell us what to do". I don' t understand this cast. I really thought Emily would not get sucked into that stuff. I hope that she turns around this week and tells Conda to eff off. Who's next on Conda's hit list?
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I haven't liked her from the beginning but this week I was watching and wondering how I could despise someone I don't know so much. Her and Kim both. And I couldn't believe when she said she was a good role model for her daughter. Not acting like that you're not.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    THIS WOMAN, I don't even know how I can stand to watch this show. Makes me sick. I miss Jillian, and I miss the old Bob. Now he seems like he isn't truly invested in his team like he used to be, he seems like he's mentally drained. I guess that explains all the semi-nasty looks and eye rolls from him this season. I don't know how he's managed to not kill one of them in the workouts as we know that's how he "punishes" them and takes his anger out; on them in the gym via their workouts. The show doesn't show anything about their lives really, they aren't getting in touch with "WHY" they are in the situation they are in, and they don't show the doctor (health aspects) of it like they used to. I miss the old Biggest Loser. Conda's a condescending ***** and the rest of the house ought to be ashamed of themselves for letting a 23 yr old use them as her playthings. The members of the black team even said they felt horrible that they let her use them and get in the way of their goals. I guess that's going to be how Conda wins, by manipulating them to stuff their faces so full of bread to weed each other out that she'll win in the end. mean snake. So shameful. I don't get how anyone can wake up every morning knowing how viscous they are.