• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Last night.....148.4
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Yesterday 188lbs
    Today 189lbs

Yeah, price was officially paid for my over-indulging Tuesday evening.... then REALLY over-doing it Wednesday lunch, then dinner with blowing off my workout. Hoping that two days of being back on track put me back to 188lbs. We'll see tomorrow morning!
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    I didn't weigh in yesterday:

Wednesday: 161.8
    Today: 162.4 (+.6)

I seem to be at a stand still around this weight. Not sure what is going on, perhaps I am getting some muscle from doing the 30DS. I am on day 8 today. I am also doing cardio every other day for 60mins. I haven't eaten back all my calories on some days because I feel it is impossible to eat that much in one day and I am just not that hungry anymore. we will see what the weekend brings. those are always the hardest for me to eat healthy. But my Husband has to go for blood work on Monday morning, so I have to make sure we eat good this weekend so his result are good next week. he has high blood pressure, and is trying to get it down. so he is doing all this stuff with me for that aspect.

Good luck everyone over the weekend!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 191.8
    today: 191.8 (+/-0)
    No change but I am okay with that hope that I will be in the 180's by the end of the month. We will see have a great weekend everyone.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 129.2
    today: 129.9 (+.7) [which is crazy because last night i weighed in at 134.6. normally, i will only lose 2 pounds overnight.]
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Yesterday and this morning 164.1

4 more lbs to go to my halfway point and the weight I was at when I found out I was preggo with my first princess. 150's...I'm coming for ya! Just maybe not as fast as I'd like... lol
  • Danigaff13
    Danigaff13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 19 years old & married. I am an in a sorority, work full time, and go to school full time. Needless to say, finding time to go to the gym is extremely hard for me and at the beginning of 2011 I hit my highest weight at 174lb (I am 5'6). I have been slowly working it off and feel healthier now at 157lb. Eventually I hope to get down to my GW at 135lb.

I am definitely a daily weigher! If i don't weigh myself daily my eating gets out of control and I think "oh I'm sure I didn't gain that much". In fact if I don't weigh myself daily I won't weigh myself at all for the fear that I have gained weight! all in all weighing myself daily keeps me accountable to my actions for that day. sometimes I will even weigh myself twice a day, I just keep in mind that their is always daily fluctuations.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Eileen. I am 44,married, and have three sons ages 20,18 and 15. My 15 yr old has autism. I want to lose weight for him as much as myself. I am a daily weigher. I also use a software program called "weight commander" that requires you to put in your weight everyday so it works out well for me. My highest weight was 294.8. that was on january 18,2012. This morning I was 279.2. The diet program I am using is ediets.com meal delivery system. I have lost 15 pounds so far. I would like to get down to 140.
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yesterday 155.3
    Today 155.8

Urg!
  • JaymeLS
    JaymeLS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 years old and I had a massive heart attack last April. I weigh myself daily but with congestive heart failure you need to. I gained 6 pounds in 2 days and all because I was eating to much sodium. I doubled up on my lasix and drank a bunch of water. I lost 4 pounds overnight. It helps me keep track of my health and to see if my condition is getting worse.

Feel free to add me :)
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Yesterday 188
    today 188
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 191.8
    today: 193.0 (+1.2)
    No surprise since I had a Mommy's night out last night and I ate late and not that healthy with them. Today I will drink lots of water and that should help.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    yesterday 279.2
    today 278.2
  • daisydieter
    Options
    yesterday 189
    today 186

Woot... lost the Binge Bloat!!!!
  • Danigaff13
    Danigaff13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last night, 160.4
    This morning 157.6

I love losing the water weight and the bloat in my sleep ;)
  • Austynl
    Options
    Yesterday: 222
    Today: 221.6
    I keep fluctuating from 218-223, that seems to be a rather large fluctuation range and it is aggravating.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 129.9
    today: 129.6 (-.3)
  • Mellews
    Options
    I weigh-in everyday to keep me motivated and it keeps me on track. I like to be in control, weighing in give me control.
  • angbak60
    angbak60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello! I weigh myself everyday too, but I only go by the number on the scale on Friday morning. Weighing myself everyday helps me to keep focused and on track. I am glad to see that other do it too! :o)

Good idea to weigh daily but only track on Friday. I think I'll incorporate that myself. I do realize that if I eat too much sodium (popcorn, prepared foods, canned soup), then I can expect the weight to go up. I typically weight in on Fridays, but think I'll see how it feels to get on the scale daily. I agree that a slight decrease in the numbers will be motivating. A slight increase shouldn't be too upsetting, but should help me to pay attention to what I eat that day by increasing the fresh veggies and fruit.

Good idea!