To all the ladies out there who have photos solely of your h

Options
It has come to my attention that many MFP members (particularly ladies) have gotten to a point where they make the only photo of themselves of their head, as if they have something to hide. I would like to say a few words to this. I know you are uncomfortable with your bodies (well some of you may have this problem or just didnt take a body picture cause you didnt have the time), but i have come to realize that no matter what you look like there are TONS AND I MEAN TONS OF US OUT HERE WHO JUST WANT TO SUPPORT YOU! The first step to weight loss is seeing that you have undesirables and facing that fact head on! I know many of you are new and are just shy but i just want to pose a challenge out there to ladies with this phenomenon as well as men. You dont have to take pictures with clothing missing or anything. I think we should all face our fears however and kick this weight in the rear! Also speaking of which, if any of you who have this non body photo thing going on are scared about not getting support..... ADD ME! I am here for all, no discrimination based on body size here!

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    You're so right. I have a set of body pics on my computer, and every time I take a new set I compare, and man, what a difference. I haven't posted them up yet, but I will when I get closer to goal.
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    love this post but wheres your head? ha ha
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    This is a ploy to see boobies. Do not do it
  • Brian001
    Options
    my head is in a previous picture =P
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    <---- full body picture! :tongue:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    It has come to my attention that many MFP members (particularly ladies) have gotten to a point where they make the only photo of themselves of their head, as if they have something to hide. I would like to say a few words to this. I know you are uncomfortable with your bodies (well some of you may have this problem or just didnt take a body picture cause you didnt have the time), but i have come to realize that no matter what you look like there are TONS AND I MEAN TONS OF US OUT HERE WHO JUST WANT TO SUPPORT YOU! The first step to weight loss is seeing that you have undesirables and facing that fact head on! I know many of you are new and are just shy but i just want to pose a challenge out there to ladies with this phenomenon as well as men. You dont have to take pictures with clothing missing or anything. I think we should all face our fears however and kick this weight in the rear! Also speaking of which, if any of you who have this non body photo thing going on are scared about not getting support..... ADD ME! I am here for all, no discrimination based on body size here!

Mine is a full body shot... but only to show what I'll be doing in 7 short weeks. LOL!
  • Brian001
    Options

It never was nor never would be. I would not have posted that long of a post just for that. Would appreciate if the negativity would be brought down when all i have been was positive to all.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    the only reason my picture is a head shot is because it took it on my webcam.
    Secondly I say guys who show off their body but hide their face have something to hide. Maybe you are looking like Seal up their.
    I am very proud of my body. I love my curves and not afraid to show them off. But I know you said all the things with good intention so thank you for the earnest support. But believe me, I am hiding nothing.
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.... most photos of people are of their face. I don't get why this is a sign of being uncomfortable with your body. I could post a pic of my *kitten* but no one would know who the hell I was :/

Personally I prefer to see someone's face. That's the bit I talk to in real life so why would I talk to someone's abs online?

OP: I know you mean well but I really don't think it means someone is uncomfortable with their body if they post a head shot. Not for most people anyway. Head shots are just the norm
  • jeccalou
    jeccalou Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Why just to the ladies? Comes off kinda creepy IMO.
  • Brian001
    Options

If you noticed, i put in the post for men too. Didnt want to come off weird in the other aspect either.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Well no one wants to see this body at this point and time. Head shot is much nicer to look at LOL
  • jsnearly
    Options
    Reminds me of the Napoleon Dynamite movie when Kip says "I'm getting a little T O'ed because she hasn't sent me a full body shot yet".
  • Brian001
    Options
    AHEM. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT WOMEN HAVE FOUND THIS POST OFFENSIVE SEEING AS I DID NOT ADDRESS THIS TO MEN AS WELL. WAS NOT MY INTENTION BUT FOR CLARIFICATION. I HAVE ALSO SAID IN THE TOPIC ITSELF THAT IT IS OPEN TO MEN AS WELL. I HAVE JUST SEEN IT MORE PRESENT IN THE WOMEN. THIS IS NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS A WAY FOR ME TO "SEE" WOMEN. Sorry for all the caps, just needed to get point across.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Actually it doesn't. I understand what the poster is saying.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    ahh that's so sweet, after reading that i'm gonna get my son to take a body shot TODAY (keep meaning to do it) - for the before and after :)
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options

did someone say boobies
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

:laugh: I like it
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You do what works for you and I'll do what works for me. :flowerforyou:
  • JasonGinMI
    JasonGinMI Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of the Napoleon Dynamite movie when Kip says "I'm getting a little T O'ed because she hasn't sent me a full body shot yet".

Bahahahahahaha