Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Replies

• Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    I'm about 5'3" 1/2, my ultimate goal weight would be around 105-110. Sounds pretty low but, much like a lot of us shorter people, my frame is small so I think around the 105-110 range would be the best. My CW is 119 and my SW was 125. I'm eating right and exercising about 3-4 days out of the week but can't seem to lose any of the weight! What have you guys been doing to shed the pounds? I need some motivation!
  • I'm 5'5 and my goal is to get to 150. I've got 75 to lose.
  • ciw15
    ciw15 Posts: 5
    Im 4'11 and my GW is 150, but i think my dream gw is 135 lol!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    I'm 5'3" 1/4 and my goal weight is between 118-120
  • im extremely curvey and 5 foot and GW is 110-120 ib be really happy at 120 though
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Good job!
  • henderson_4
    henderson_4 Posts: 16 Member
    I am 5'2 3/4 Currently at 152 as of last sunday. I am shooting for 130 and then will reevaluate a possible lower weight. I have decided to stop saying I wanna be "Skinny" and say I wanna be fit. Being skinny is over rated!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 208 Member
    im 5'5" and i have my GW set at 140lbs. im not sure if this is a good one because im scared ill lose so much i wont have any curves... whats your GW?

I'm 5'5" 138 now. I'm definitely still curvy. I had originally put in the 120's as my goal but I might just go a little lower into the 130s. I'm pretty happy with where I am now.
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    At 5'4" my goal weight is 120lbs but how my body feels will be the ultimate factor in how much I choose to lose. I've always had large breasts, big hips/thighs and a much smaller waist in comparison even in my youth when I was 120lbs- I'm hoping this still rings true when I reach my GW now in my late twenties. I've always loved my curves and would love to be able to maintain them.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 779 Member
    i am 5'1 and 158lbs my goal is atleast 125 ;))
  • butterflykysiz
    butterflykysiz Posts: 4 Member
    5' 1 here. I will always have hips and butt (black chick over here...lol) but I definitely need to put a kibosh on the weight gain. Bad sign when the pants you wore last month can't zip AT ALL this month. My dream weight is 140..any less and I would look kind of crack head-like. :tongue: Good luck ladies!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    I'm 5'3 and my ultimate goal is 130. I think I'll still have boobs and a butt at that weight. We'll see.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    That is the right goal weight. I
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm 5 foot 2. Very curvy. At 140 I will be a size 8 and just in the healthy bmi. It's my favorite weight. I can still enjoy food and have curves.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    That is the right goal weight, I recently went to a weight loss dr. and I to am 5'3' , I am solid built, so she told me I should go no lower than 163-170 and if you lose fat you even look smaller!
  • Im 5'2" and my goal weight is 126 :) i havent been down to that for a while and im hoping to keep my curves in the right places!
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    I am 5'3'' and my goal weight is 135lbs (well, initial goal - I would love to see 120lbs, even 115lbs, but that will come later once I drop the rest of my baby weight :/) According to my height, I can weigh between 104 and 141lbs. Currently I'm 156.5 (started at 205.4!)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    I am 5'1" and my goal weight is a lean 150lbs
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 567 Member
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 170
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    5ft on the nose:
    Current weight 132. Current measurements Bust - 38 (under bust 31) Waist 28 Hips 39.
    Goal weight keeps shifting: Aiming for sub 125, and will be over the moon if I get to 115 without looking dead! I love my curves but frankly my chest gets in the way at yoga! :blushing:

Good luck on your journeys; add me as a pal if you want!
    Tara xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!