Anyone starting from around 230-250?

Options

Replies

• Nutmeg90795
    Nutmeg90795 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started at exactly 250 lbs and i am 5 4. In about 7 months i have lost almost 50 pounds :smile: I now weigh 201 pounds and still have more to lose :)
  • PHWOMPA
    PHWOMPA Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started @ 270 lbs last September and hit 205 Saturday. Just jumped ship from Livestrong as I still have more to go and am looking for better accountability and synching of food tracking to calorie burning. Good luck.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and actually started at 270...I'm at 249 now, don't feel like youre the only one
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    225 days ago I started at 353, I'm 5'4". That's much higher than you... If I can do it anyone can !!!
  • KellyDearest
    Options
    I'm 6'0 and started at 275lbs about a year ago. I lost 30 lbs last spring and just got lazy and stopped working at it. I've maintained the 245 since then, but I'm finally motivated to actually do this! Good luck to you all!
  • AmberLeighx33
    AmberLeighx33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!! I started around 225! I haven't been doing this for very long. I've tried many times and I've been unsuccessful more times than successful. Add me, I love to have friends who are supportive and friends who can possible improve my fitness. My goal is 150 lbs (for now) so I have 75 lbs to lose!!! eek! I'll need all the help I can get. :ohwell:
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I just feel like I'm the only one who is starting from such a high number. Is anyone else in the 200's? I'd love to be able to talk, share, and support each other through our weight loss! Just so you know, I'm 5'9" and 236 lbs. (:

-Gabby

I'm 242 as of today!
    Sucks being so overweight..but I know it'll come off! it didn't come on overnight..and it won't come off overnight...lol!!
    I remember when I was 118 lbs!! Miss those days!!
    Add me if you'd like to. We can do this together!!!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was last weighed at 222 in November. I put that as my starting weight even though I only started this month. I have vowed to only weigh myself the last day of the month. I have 2 days! I am excited in a good way and anxious at the same time. I hope to be below 200 by April. :)
  • ninalovinglife
    Options
    Hey I am in that catagory
  • capturingsmiles
    Options
    I started 7 weeks ago and I was 211! Your not alone!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm 5/8" and 244. My hubs is under 400 for the first time in over a decade. We're positive, upbeat, and motivated. :-)
  • ninalovinglife
    Options
    I am in that catagory
  • drewru
    drewru Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm starting at 257 lbs and I'm 6' 2". I want to lose 67 lbs. I have a long way to go.
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    5' 11" started at 289, now down 36 pounds and counting...
    so you are definitely not alone
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    you're NOT alone, i myself started at 224lbs.. but so done with being BIG!!! ..love this site :heart:
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm Cindy
    I'm 5'4"
    242lbs
    Started MFP end of last month!
    Ready for a new ME!!
  • betholiver
    Options
    Feel free to add!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AgataZasada
    Options
    Hi! P,ease feel free to add me as a friend. I started at 220 and down 17. My goal is to lose another 63lbs!
  • mommybear65
    Options
    I just joined today, my starting weight 200 pounds, goal weight 110 pounds. I am also using Sensa and MIO Liquid and my WII Fitness, soon as weather let' meI plan on start walking on a daily bases.....I need lots of postive encourgement.
  • breezi_bree
    breezi_bree Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 257. Although I've lost 10 pounds so I'm actually 247. I feel alone sometimes.