Anyone starting from around 230-250?

Options

Replies

• EnEsMama
    Options
    I started at 234. Currently at 219. Add me if you'd like.
  • Born2bFree2k12
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined and I am 5 '7 and 275. So you are not alone, add me if you like. #newbie
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    5'2 1/2" Started January 28, 2012 at 233. (I had been 275 in 2009 which is reflected on my ticker.) Down to 226. Feel free to add me.
  • kylieox
    Options
    I started at 262 and I am currently 232. Shoot me a message if your interested in a motivation buddy!
  • kerrphy_2011
    Options
    You are so not alone. I am 5'3" starting at 250ish. I am trying to loose 60 for now. I just want to be out of the 200s really. It has been a long time since I have felt good in my own skin, so I am ready for a change. I would really like to help keep you motivated as well. Sending you a FR!

We CAN do this!!!

~Kristen
  • nettg40
    nettg40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabby, I am Annette. I started at 224. Managed to lose 17 so far!! Woo Hoo. Feel free to befriend me!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I started at 236.5 I am now down 45 lbs

I am only 5'1 and have lot more to lose 56 lbs more to go
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I started at 221.5. I'm 5'7". I'm now at 186! It feels great!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started at 251. I'm a third of the way to goal in a little over 4 months!
  • chcoley
    chcoley Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started at 283 a year ago and am down to 245. My goal is 160. I'm 5'7".

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Shoshannah68
    Options
    Yep, I started at 248 and am now down to 202. I get hung up some weeks but most of all, no one has noticed I lost weigt cause I was so big. Very depressing, but I keep working away. It will come off.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm 230 and 5'7"...would like to lose 95 lbs (I'm down 33 from a couple of years ago).
  • KitchenBabe
    Options
    I weigh more than I ever have, but not for long. Anyone who wants to add me, great, or who wants me to add them. This is so much easier when we don't feel alone in it. :)
  • AllDayMzAmberJ
    AllDayMzAmberJ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Same here, I started at 230 ... down to 204.. INCHING closer to ONEderland soon.. FINALLY!
  • mia63
    mia63 Posts: 29
    Options
    Im 5'8'' and started at 238. My goal is to reach 140.
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you are not alone, i am starting at 250lbs...i started last year at the same number and went down to 218 but then i got discouraged and gained everything back...now i am starting over...feel free to add me if you like.
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who feels like that. I am 269 right now. I want to loose about 110 pounds. I joined quite a while ago, but I haven't been consistent. So I am looking for support too. Send me a friend request, we can tackle this journey together.
  • StacyStrouse
    StacyStrouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im starting at 229.00 my goal is to get to a fit 145 we can do this :)
  • misscharl
    misscharl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey eyeryone,

I done this last year and managed to lose over two stone in around 3 1/2 months - unfortunately, a life style change and an illness hit me hard and I have put it all back on, with some interest... I am currently 230lbs and feeling very very low im only 5 foot so you have some idea of how im looking (like a big fat round blimp)... Need some friends to encourage me and help me on my way as I am not sure I can do it again... Please please help!!

Thanks

Charlie x x x
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I started 5 weeks ago at 250lbs, and am now at 239

I'm 43 years old and am 5' 9".

My main target is to get to 168 which would put me right at the top of the healthy weight range, and then I f I still feel that I can do more, maybe I'll try a bit further. I'm really pleased with the results so far, and am linving the support from this site!

Looking forward to hearing about your progress :flowerforyou: