Starting ChaLean Extreme 10/02/12! Join in!

Options

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I had to restart because an old injury was acting up again..now on D8 BC1, thought I'm still taking some of the exercises a little slow..have a great day..

leslie
  • tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just did Burn Intervals for the first time... WOW that was intense! I feel so strong right now! I'm loving this program so far.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Finally well enough to work out!

CE Burn Week 2, Burn 2: 210 cals (I changed HRM's and apparently my new one is defective, wahhhh, but my cals burned are higher, yay!!!)
    Walk 3.5, 30 mins, 140 cals

Great going everyone!

YAY!

Today:

Push 3 10 min elliptical highest intensity 341 calories gone!.
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Burn it off, ab extreme, recharge - 469 calories!
  • All_Mimsy
    All_Mimsy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ohh! I want to play! :happy:

I just completed Burn week 1. I LOVE this program so far. It kicks my a**, but I can already feel more firmness and definition (underneath the fat...lol). The last time I lost weight, I really neglected strength training and focused primarily on burning as many calories as possible and losing weight. Now that I've regained all that weight I lost last year, I've decided to focus on FAT loss rather than "weight" loss. I still use my weight as one of several ways to track my progress, but I don't rely as heavily upon it. My clothes becoming looser and my triceps making an appearance are much better indicators of my progress! I get more excited about being a belt loop down than being a pound down.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so I'll probably go for a run-walk. (I can't really say I go for "runs" yet...lol). Keep it up, everyone!
  • kel7298
    Options
    CLX Push 1 + 12 min elliptical level 16 - 364 cals busted!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How is ChaLean Extreme working for everyone? Is it basically a lifting program?
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm only a week in but loving it so far, there are three weight workouts a week plus two cardio which you either pair with an ab workout or a yoga style workout, so you get two rest days. :-)
  • tiffanydawnn
    Options
    I'm done Week One! I'm looking forward to Week Two. I wrote down all my weights and I can definitely go up on some exercises.

Hope everyone has a successful week!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    My week 2 starts today! Can't wait to get home and get it done.
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I am back! I have become an auntie again and went home to meet my niece. I haven't exercised at all while I was home so I will be restarting on Friday!

It is great to see the activity on here!

I'll be checking in even though I am not starting till Friday.

I need your advise as well. I need to change the given schedule. I was wondering if anyone of you does a different schedule?
    It is just that I have a busy week and I need one day completely off which for me is Sunday. I work on Saturdays and My work gets really busy and I am on my feet all day so I usually come home exhausted. So I also need Saturday off. I also work on Thursday but I am not as busy so I guess I can do a workout after that. So I was thinking to just shift the days so that I still have the breaks between the lifting days. Do you think that would be ok? Also what do you think about doing 2 workouts i.e lifting and cardio in one day and have 3 days off?

Any input would be appreciated

Daisy
  • kel7298
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I am back! I have become an auntie again and went home to meet my niece. I haven't exercised at all while I was home so I will be restarting on Friday!

It is great to see the activity on here!

I'll be checking in even though I am not starting till Friday.

I need your advise as well. I need to change the given schedule. I was wondering if anyone of you does a different schedule?
    It is just that I have a busy week and I need one day completely off which for me is Sunday. I work on Saturdays and My work gets really busy and I am on my feet all day so I usually come home exhausted. So I also need Saturday off. I also work on Thursday but I am not as busy so I guess I can do a workout after that. So I was thinking to just shift the days so that I still have the breaks between the lifting days. Do you think that would be ok? Also what do you think about doing 2 workouts i.e lifting and cardio in one day and have 3 days off?

Any input would be appreciated

Daisy

Daisy that is exactly what I do. I lift Mon, Wed, Fri with cardio Tue & Thu. If I feel really inspired (or energetic..lol) I will play with a little something on Sat, otherwise it's a rest day both Sat and Sun.

CLX Burn Intervals - 409 cals burned
  • tiffanydawnn
    Options
    @Daisy, I say as long as your doing it, it really doesn't matter how and when. My work and school schedules vary so much that I have to be flexible. But I'm at least trying to get in the 5 exercises each week, and an extra cardio day somewhere in there during the week.

Welcome back!
  • kelso021
    kelso021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Wish I'd seen this last week, I just restarted CLX again. I only made it to the end of the Burn phase last time, I'm going the whole way this time!

Totally loving it, I'm on my second week, lifting Mon/Wed/Fri so tomorrow is Burn Circuit 2. Lots and lots of deadlifts going on in there! My favourite is BC3.
  • kel7298
    Options
    Hey ladies! Wish I'd seen this last week, I just restarted CLX again. I only made it to the end of the Burn phase last time, I'm going the whole way this time!

Totally loving it, I'm on my second week, lifting Mon/Wed/Fri so tomorrow is Burn Circuit 2. Lots and lots of deadlifts going on in there! My favourite is BC3.

Welcome Kelso!

Today: CLX Push 2 + 12 min level 10 treadmill - 354 cal burned
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Weds 2/29 LEAP YEAR!

Burn Intervals today for 280 cals

GREAT workout! I prefer it to Jillian's interval workouts!

Have a great day everybody!
  • kel7298
    Options
    Weds 2/29 LEAP YEAR!

Burn Intervals today for 280 cals

GREAT workout! I prefer it to Jillian's interval workouts!

Have a great day everybody!

I love burn intervals too!

Today was a cardio day so instead I did

Leslie Sansone Walk Away The Pounds 4 Mile Super Challenge 459 calories gone~
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Great to see the activity here! I am back to it tomorrow! And thank you for the input in regards, of my schedule!
  • Smuterella
    Options
    somehow I have to fit Burn 2 and burn intervals in tonight. And maybe Abs. I should have kept to schedule last night but am recovering from a cold and was so tired. will just have to play it by ear.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Starting again on Monday, had to stop due to leg problems again..will pickup on D6 Burn it off/Recharge..have a great weekend