Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'3" 1/2, my ultimate goal weight would be around 105-110. Sounds pretty low but, much like a lot of us shorter people, my frame is small so I think around the 105-110 range would be the best. My CW is 119 and my SW was 125. I'm eating right and exercising about 3-4 days out of the week but can't seem to lose any of the weight! What have you guys been doing to shed the pounds? I need some motivation!
  • princesscookiepops
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my goal is to get to 150. I've got 75 to lose.
  • ciw15
    ciw15 Posts: 5
    Options
    Im 4'11 and my GW is 150, but i think my dream gw is 135 lol!
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 1/4 and my goal weight is between 118-120
  • bubsmom10
    Options
    im extremely curvey and 5 foot and GW is 110-120 ib be really happy at 120 though
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • henderson_4
    henderson_4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 3/4 Currently at 152 as of last sunday. I am shooting for 130 and then will reevaluate a possible lower weight. I have decided to stop saying I wanna be "Skinny" and say I wanna be fit. Being skinny is over rated!!
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    im 5'5" and i have my GW set at 140lbs. im not sure if this is a good one because im scared ill lose so much i wont have any curves... whats your GW?

I'm 5'5" 138 now. I'm definitely still curvy. I had originally put in the 120's as my goal but I might just go a little lower into the 130s. I'm pretty happy with where I am now.
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    At 5'4" my goal weight is 120lbs but how my body feels will be the ultimate factor in how much I choose to lose. I've always had large breasts, big hips/thighs and a much smaller waist in comparison even in my youth when I was 120lbs- I'm hoping this still rings true when I reach my GW now in my late twenties. I've always loved my curves and would love to be able to maintain them.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    i am 5'1 and 158lbs my goal is atleast 125 ;))
  • butterflykysiz
    butterflykysiz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5' 1 here. I will always have hips and butt (black chick over here...lol) but I definitely need to put a kibosh on the weight gain. Bad sign when the pants you wore last month can't zip AT ALL this month. My dream weight is 140..any less and I would look kind of crack head-like. :tongue: Good luck ladies!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my ultimate goal is 130. I think I'll still have boobs and a butt at that weight. We'll see.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is the right goal weight. I
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 2. Very curvy. At 140 I will be a size 8 and just in the healthy bmi. It's my favorite weight. I can still enjoy food and have curves.
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is the right goal weight, I recently went to a weight loss dr. and I to am 5'3' , I am solid built, so she told me I should go no lower than 163-170 and if you lose fat you even look smaller!
  • springbok0
    Options
    Im 5'2" and my goal weight is 126 :) i havent been down to that for a while and im hoping to keep my curves in the right places!
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I am 5'3'' and my goal weight is 135lbs (well, initial goal - I would love to see 120lbs, even 115lbs, but that will come later once I drop the rest of my baby weight :/) According to my height, I can weigh between 104 and 141lbs. Currently I'm 156.5 (started at 205.4!)
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and my goal weight is a lean 150lbs
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal weight is 170
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5ft on the nose:
    Current weight 132. Current measurements Bust - 38 (under bust 31) Waist 28 Hips 39.
    Goal weight keeps shifting: Aiming for sub 125, and will be over the moon if I get to 115 without looking dead! I love my curves but frankly my chest gets in the way at yoga! :blushing:

Good luck on your journeys; add me as a pal if you want!
    Tara xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!