Short & Curvy what is your GW?

Options

Replies

• DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" started at 205, I'm now 131 and still maintaining my curves (which I love lol) but I want to get down to 125ish :wink:
  • KeishaK89
    Options
    Im 5'4 currently 150lbs. my starting weight a year ago was 185lbs. Im stilll wanting to get down to 125.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my GW is 146 (or around that). My UG is to lose 100 lbs. or 10 lbs. 10 times. and I started at 246 so 146 it was. When I first met my husband I was the same height and about 145ish. He said I was FINE! I had curves. I'm trying to get back there! Three kids later...I hope it's still a possibility! :) GL.
  • rnhook
    Options
    I'm 5' 0.5" and my GW is 130-135. If I lose all my curves my fiance might get upset.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 as well... My GW will be 135... CW is 164....
    I know what I will be like at 135 as I was there for a long time...I still had my curves. Maybe not my boobs, but my curves.....hahaha
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" or so. (weigh about 125) I don't have a real goal weight, but more a goal look. I am trying to build a bit more muscle and lose some more bodyfat,
  • acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 150lbs. Although I really like what I looked like at 180 so we'll see.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal weight is 135...my intial starting weight was 161.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 1/2 and my goal weight is to be somewhere between 125 and 140 depending on my body composition. My curves are natural, there's no way I could be skinny enough to lose them, so I'm not worried. But, I know that's because of my Mexican genes, they give me my booty and boobs.
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.75" and currently at 162 lbs, large tops, size 10 jeans.

My goal weight is 135 lbs. If I can get to it. I'm not too concerned with what the scale says so much as how my clothes fit. I'd like to be able to fit into a small to medium shirt, and size 6-7 jeans.

I once got down to 115 lbs and most people thought I was WAAAY too skinny, and now that I look back at photos - they were right. I'm hispanic, with a large, muscular butt, and big boobs. Skinny just doesn't look right on me.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 120.
  • Summersadiva
    Summersadiva Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" small frame with an hourglass figure. To avoid saddle bags, I have to stay in the 105-109 range, so that's my goal.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I'm 5'2. My GW is 155 or maybe even 150. Once I get there I have to see how easy it is to maintain to determine if I want to go into the 140's. I'd love to be 120 lbs but I don't think that's maintainable for me.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I'd like to be 130-135
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    5'5 my goal weight is around 140-144 and size 6. as a whole i look like i'm an hourglass but i really am not. i have a small frame, but broad shoulders, large breasts and an incredibly short waist (there's only like 3 inches from where my rib cage ends and my pelvis bone starts), straight hips but large muscular thighs. when you look at it all together in a picture it looks like an hourglass but it isnt really.

anyway, the smallest i've been at this height is 120 pounds and i looked ridiculous. i pretty much just looked like a stuck figure with long legs coming out of a pair of large breasts :laugh:

workout wise i do a lot of intervals on treadmill, spin bike and versaclimber, i also lift heavy weights and take a cardio kickboxing class until i can actually start a real martial art. next month i'll be adding in more tabata and crossfit style workouts
  • stormyous
    Options
    im 5ft 1' and weigh in at 165.6 llbs and I would love to be 145 llbs.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I am shooting for 140-145. Anything under that and I will look sickly.
  • mandykandi
    mandykandi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 3in.

My GW as of now is 126.
    after that the lowest I plan to go to is 115 :3
  • ktina08
    ktina08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'3 right now I want to make it to 130 then maybe 120
  • cortneymau
    Options
    I am 5'2" and the lowest I weighed was 145 and I was curvy but still had a lot of 'pudge' in the middle. So I am trying to get back to that weight and see how it looks as long as I am toned and lifting weights. And then try to lose belly fat. I just want to bet fit and curvy and healthy. So, I think 145 is what I am aiming for now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!