Where's the first place you lose?

Options

Replies

• StacyFrisbie
    StacyFrisbie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My legs! Unfortunately the last place I lose it is my lower abdomen, so while I could wear a size 10-12 in my butt and thighs, that stubborn baby belly requires a 14-16, so I always look like I'm wearing clown pants...
  • Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My boobs :( I always hate it cause I feel like I look fatter then I did before dieting until my stomach finally catches up
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    My face always loses it first, than kind of works its way down
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Face was first, then neck, then waist, then everywhere else except for my boobs. Those went last, and didn't ever really leave.
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My arms and shoulders (which really helped me see changes quickly), as well as my bum (according to my hubby..lol).
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I believe overall really, my work pants hardly stay up now, I have to wear a belt, but all my co-workers have mentioned my face and legs... they noticed these areas after only losing 4lbs.
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    my boobs.. and I will be honest when I say there is nothing left to lose in that area LMAO I am sadly a barely there A :-(

I would take barely an A any day if I could look like you.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh man, back fat. Just below the shoulder blades. I had to get new bras almost right away in my journey because the old ones didn't do anything anymore! And stomach too. I know I'm lucky that I lost there so soon!
  • butterfly10398
    Options
    I'm one of the lucky few. First place I notice is my face and my tummy.
  • workinonmyfitness2
    Options
    my waist,and face
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For sure my boobs..... I went from a D cup to a B cup..... WTH???
  • Maylingj
    Options
    Boobs and bum. Shame about the boobs, as they were a real asset, but now are far less dramatic.
  • mamaof4boyz
    Options
    boobs
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    my boobs.. and I will be honest when I say there is nothing left to lose in that area LMAO I am sadly a barely there A :-(

But your abs look amazing in your photo. :flowerforyou:
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Face & Boobies! :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My hips, since that's where my excess fat hangs out. I'd probably lose from the thighs too if I ever lost enough...
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    My stomach. I usually notice that my pants are getting looser before anything else.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My natural waist goes so fast, stomach, arms, hips and lastly the (unfortunately) the legs.
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    Options
    my stomach first... then boobs and legs, then arms
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I notice it in my face, hands, and of all places feet first. Then I notice it in my tummy area. My butt and thighs are always the hardest for me to lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!