Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    These competitors dehydrate themselves before the competition to lose the water and show the definition of their muscles. When they are not in competition or doing a shoot they don't look like that. Much fuller than you see in these pictures. Look it up and look at the before and during pics of these people. They do not look like this on a daily basis. If you do that then maybe you would change your mind about what you think of these peoples bodies. They also using tanning sprays to define the muscles even more. Do some research and I think you might change your mind.
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    I would kill for her legs!
  • tweety170
    Options
    I must read this later.
  • MissMalinSara
    Options
    This thread is hilarious lol.

Kelly Brook is gorgeous, as well as Kim Kardashian...
    Promoting curvy figures..

I guess as long you're healthy then thats ok, the bikini model winner is healthy..
    sooooooooooo what!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    While it is not what I personally strive for, I truly admire her dedication to her chosen sport. To have that much determination and physical success in what she wants to do. I find it attractive and admirable in that aspect, but not in a personable, real life way for me. I hope to just be fit and not jiggle too much.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    holy claws, I came in and was going to offer some words of wisdom, but then I remembered that one time on the farm when I tried to stop some cats from beating up on that other cat that looked better in a bikini........I will stand back and watch this time.:smokin:
  • profoundbond
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

Well I don't find her attractive so no, I don't want to look like that. More power to her and to her admirers but she totally ain't my cup of tea.
    This

Yup. I don't find her attractive at all. The face, the fake boobs, the tan, the bulkiness. Nah, thanks.
  • hollyberry2012
    Options
    The bikini model, while in competition at least, moved from reproduction to hunter/gatherer. Watch out boys! She might be hunting and gathering YOU! hehe
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I have no problem with it, I think she is very beautiful in competition and out of it. Very dedicated person, its her thing leave her be. To each their own.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    This thread:

*picture of a successful bikini model
    "That's manly"
    "That's hard work and you're stupid"
    "No you're stupid and pro-ana"
    "No you're a stupid whale-faced honda"
    "I'd stick it in all their poopers"
    "No you're a stupid fork feeling tramp"
    "Well Kelly Brook is way hotter and her E cup breasts have NOTHING to do with it. That look is easily attainable (it's not like she's the poster child for a lingerie company that tailors to large breasted women or anything) and is a much more 'natural' look for women"
    "Kelly Brook is fat and didn't just gain weight for the movie Survival Island and she doesn't weigh a buck twenty now"
    "You're a hater and saying Kelly Brook isn't the look you want makes you the devil"
    "You suck"
    "No YOU suck"
    "Nu uhhhhh"
    "Yuh huhhhhhhhhh"

Can't we all just get along?

Me personally, I'm particularly attracted to the girl that gets nekkid for me. Luckily my fiancee has that base covered.
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'd kill to look like her. Her legs are ridic!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

Agree. I would rather look like some of the winners off season, then that girl in the white bikini, a little to heavy for me personally.

My thoughts about this woman is, she is just blessed. Yes, she has a higher bf, but genetics have made her lucky that she can look this beautiful without working out or eating properly. I think she is beautiful.

I would not describe this model as fat at all, she is very curvy and beautiful, but, that is only going to last so long. She will at some point have to start working out and eating properly because it will catch up with age or having babies. The joys of being in your 20s!!

Working out and eating properly? - she is a fitness model in her 30s and she's been on umpteen magazine covers.
    I don't know how old that photo was, but it doesn't look recent, unless it was after she was recovering from her pregnancy

I thought Kelly Brook was famous in the US too - guess I was wrong.
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    She lifts heavy and works out hard.

Stacey Alexander.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/5093-stacey-alexander-after-winning-the-2012-ifbb-desert-muscle-classic-bikini-pro.html

index-12.jpg

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

gross!! yuk!!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    she is pretty lean and buff for a bikini competitor...normally they are softer than the figure girls, as in this 2011 contest winner amanda latona:
    amandalatona.jpg .

i could only hope.... something to strive for!!!!

That is one hot *kitten*. Wouldn't mind looking like that!

OK...I would not mind looking like this at all!!! I still love a dancer's body with some curves but I love this look too!!

I would like to add. Everyone has a different opinion on what they find attractive and I am happy about that. Thanks goodness my DH likes butts. If he liked skinny girls, I would be hosed and I would feel fat. Some men prefer thin girls, and that is good because otherwise, those thin girls would feel like they are not "womanly" looking because they are straight up and down.

I think that fit bodies look great. You are going to have very lean fit bodies and then more curvier fit bodies..women's bodies are truly beautiful!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat, no wonder girls and women have such body image issues!!

Totally agree with your comment. I think she looks great. Fat. Ouch.
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    No matter what your personal preference, this woman must be respected for her hard work and dedication.

Her body was by no means something that just happened to her overnight; she has carefully and absolutely sculpted herself into a piece of living art.

I would love to see the muscle types lose the tans, though.

Embrace the Fair.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I can see how the look of low body fat % could put people off. This is not an everyday norm. These people spill blood, sweat, and tears to get to this level. In the offseason, she looks more like this

stacey_alexander_thumb.jpg

looks great
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    These competitors dehydrate themselves before the competition to lose the water and show the definition of their muscles. When they are not in competition or doing a shoot they don't look like that. Much fuller than you see in these pictures. Look it up and look at the before and during pics of these people. They do not look like this on a daily basis. If you do that then maybe you would change your mind about what you think of these peoples bodies. They also using tanning sprays to define the muscles even more. Do some research and I think you might change your mind.

Dehydration is not as in vogue anymore. I don't do it and it's simply a bad idea. Do some reads on the competition boards on other forums. From Pro BB "recognize that cutting water is only going to make you flat. So don't cut it out at all.....drink heavy right thru your comp. This will keep u full and extra- cellular water to a minimum."

Tanning sprays are because we are in front of very intense lighting on stage. You would not be able to see anything under those lights (even though if they were standing right in front of you, not under the lights, you could.)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I like softer tummies more, but I would love to have that little body fat.

not really possible with that little body fat, though. Off topic, I think you are gorgeous!
  • byrnette
    byrnette Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's a fake tan that's annoying me. I assume someone who cares so much about her body is spray tanning right?