February Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options

Replies

• AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Another 6.7km done - C25K and extra walking. I ran for 25 minutes without stopping for the first time in my life!

This is my last run for the month, it's night time Feb 29th in New Zealand. I'll add any miles I do tomorrow to March. I'm going to aim for 100km in March.

This month my total is 90.8km (56 miles).

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Another 6.7km done - C25K and extra walking. I ran for 25 minutes without stopping for the first time in my life!

That's awesome! Great job!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • strongsteps
    Options
    exercise.png
  • strongsteps
    Options
    Disney princess half marathon sunday 2/6 - 13.1 miles - 2:54:54 was my time...very very very happy with that....

94.59/90 miles complete...made my goal...

then i walked magic kingdom for 10 hrs on sunday after my race and animal kingdom for 7 hrs on monday....no way to log those miles as i didnt turn on my runkeeper to track myself BUT it was a mother f**king lot of walking LOL....

i may or may not do the treadmill tonight watching biggest loser, my bunion on my left foot is still pretty sore and causing me pain...making an appt with the podiatrist now that my race is over....

denise

Congratulations!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Final....
    exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll be getting in anymore walking today since its raining so this will most likely be my final ticker update for February. Didn't even come close to my goal this month. Oh well, I'll get it next month!

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Options
    Ran 5.19 miles in 1:00:02

Can't believe this!!! I did it! I ran/walk 85 miles!!
    That's a long way from my 30 miles in January!!

Ticker updated

exercise.png

Great job everybody!!!
    We were all moving!!!

272254,xcitefun-16.jpg
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    4.05 miles on the elliptical this morning.

Goal miles: 50
    Miles completed: 129.799

Been quite a surprising month. Never would have realized at the start of the month how many miles I could do, or do, when I work out. This challenge has opened my eyes and understand I can do a lot more than I thought I could. Looking forward to March and seeing if I can push my boundaries further.
  • speedyf
    Options
    4.05 miles on the elliptical this morning.

Goal miles: 50
    Miles completed: 129.799

Been quite a surprising month. Never would have realized at the start of the month how many miles I could do, or do, when I work out. This challenge has opened my eyes and understand I can do a lot more than I thought I could. Looking forward to March and seeing if I can push my boundaries further.

Fabulous job!! I'm sure you'll rock in March :glasses:
  • speedyf
    Options
    I doubt I'll be getting in anymore walking today since its raining so this will most likely be my final ticker update for February. Didn't even come close to my goal this month. Oh well, I'll get it next month!

exercise.png

You did Great, and you were not that far!! :flowerforyou:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    forgot to log saturday!
    2/25 - 7.35 miles
    56.07 done, 3.93 miles to go which i will finish tonight and just make it!!!!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Walked 1 mile today

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    2/1 - 1 mile Stairmaster (+ racquetball + weights)
    2/2 - 0
    2/3 - 1.5 miles treadmill jog/walk intervals (+ racquetball)
    2/4 - 5.25 miles : 3.75 stairmaster + 1.5
    2/5 - 4 miles: 3 jog/mostly walk intervals on treadmill + 1 swim (+ weights)
    2/6 - 2.75 miles: 2 miles stairmaster + .75 swim (+ racquetball)
    2/7 - 7 miles: 2 stairmaster, 4 eliptical, 1 swim (+weights)
    2/8 - 3.5 miles: 2 stairmaster, 1 treadmill 15 incline-all directions, .5 swim (+ racquetball)
    2/9 -5.5 miles : 2.5 cto5k, 2 stairmaster, 1 swim (+weights)
    2/10 - 2.6 miles: 1.6 stairmaster, 1 swim (+racquetball)
    2/11 - 0
    2/12 - 3.5 miles : 2.5 Cto5k, 1 swim (+weights)
    2-13 - 1.5 miles: 1 stairmaster + .5 swim (+racquetball)
    2-14 - 4.25 miles: 2.5 cto5k, 1 treadmill 15 incline all directions, .75 swim (+weights)
    2-15 - 2.25 miles: 2 easy walk. .25 swim (+easy racquetball).
    2-16 - 7.5 miles: 2.5 cto5k, 5 exercise bike (+racquetball)
    2-17- 2.5 miles slow walk (+racquetball)
    2-18 - 0
    2-19- 2.75 cto5k (+weights)
    2-20 - 0 (+racquetball)
    2-21 - 4.25 miles: 3 cto5k, 1.25 swim
    2-22 - 1.5 mile swim (+racquetball)
    2-23 - 0
    2-24 - 9 miles: 3.25 cto5k, 5 easy exercise bike, .75 swim (+weights)
    2-25- 13.75 miles: 2.5 eliptical, 10 easy exercise bike, 1.25 swim
    2-26 - 4.5 miles: 4 eliptical, .5 swim (+weights)
    2-27 - 13.25 miles: 2.25 eliptical, 10 easy exercise bike, 1 swim ( + easy racquetball)
    2-28 - 5 miles eliptical (+weights)
    2-29 - 4 miles: 2.5 eliptical + 1.5 walk (+racquetball)

totals: 112.6
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all who met their goal! :drinker: Keep moving those rump shakers! Looking forward to March challenge!

Surpassed by goal by 7 miles! :drinker:

Goal: 85 miles

Completed today (2/29) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 4 Mile Super Challenge)

Total completed – 92 miles

Left to complete – 0 miles
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Ran 11.04, Bike 20.3

exercise.png

exercise.png

Carlton...you amaze me! You were biking and running your @ss off! :smile:
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    done!
    exercise.png

:smile:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So 3.5 today. This is the first month where i am not going to make it!!! I did the best I could though given all of the things that went on this month. Tomorrow I will go to the gym in the morning- so my final number will be in then!

success is a state of mind that is the direct result of self-satisfaction, in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming - John Wooden

Thank you. My final number will be in after the gym tonight. I am okay with it. I have done this challenge for a long time now.
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    made goa!, my goal miles were 48miles in Feb. I ran 48.5 miles. YAY!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    OK guys this is it for me. I clocked 105.6 miles. I was supposed to move some more today, but I ended up helping a friend move out instead this pm - we were sharing the same office space. Then I realized that the office looks awful dirty with half of the furniture gone, so now I need to figure what colors I'm painting it, get someone to paint it over the weekend, have it ready asap and blah blah. Decisions...

With 131 starters this was the most crowded challenge ever. It was also the challenge with the biggest non-moving/slacking crowd ever. Only 52 of us persevered to the end and accumulated close to 4,200 miles, while 23 people made their goals and 12 moved over a hundred miles. Remember there are people still moving so check the sheet again tomorrow for the final numbers.

Great job everyone, see you in the March challenge :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: