March Move Your @ss Challenge....

Options

Replies

• spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to join. I will shoot for 120 miles. I would shoot for more if I could figure out how to count my spinning miles! Any suggestions??
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for 100. March may bring snow. Last day of March one year ago, the drifts were 10 feet tall!!!:noway: So who knows?
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    I'll give it a go! 75 miles for me! Where do we get that ticker? Hope I can remember to get on here and log! Still trying to get used to this!
  • happyme67
    happyme67 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi! This is my first go at this but I want to have a go at 360km. I will be doing a mixture of cycling and walking.

exercise.png
  • Anathama
    Anathama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok, I saw my friend MissCaliGreen in here, so I gotta do this too.

I'm in for 50 miles this month. All walking. I've got a 3.2 mile walk all planned out so I need to do that basically every other day, or 15.62 times. This is pretty extreme for me. Good Luck all!

blk-exercise.png
  • Moomari
    Moomari Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in for 100! I will be running 50 in March to train for an upcoming half-marathon. The other 50 will be a combination of biking and walking.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Glad to see familiar faces and welcome to the new people in the thread. This is the 17th move-your-@ss challenge. There's this spreadsheet where I keep track of everybody's miles. I suggest you bookmark the link for reference: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc#gid=43

Remember to share your progress every now and then. You may use a ticker (There are several sites for tickers, however most people here use www.tickerfactory.com). Whenever you update your ticker, you have to copy the bbcode and paste it inside your message. If you find this ticker procedure too challenging, you may just write down your current mileage in your post.

Happy moving :bigsmile:
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I have begun .....

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will try for 300 miles
  • stitchinggirl
    Options
    I'm new and going to be a conservative competitor and set my challenge bar 60K this month.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm newish, I'd love to do this challenge. I'm learning how to jog, can do around 6km and I'm training for a 10k in June. So I think I'll do this months at a realistic 60km please. Thank you :flowerforyou:

Oh and I'm not gonna count walking just my jogging x
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    100 miles this month
  • AriadneSnow
    AriadneSnow Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100kms this month.

exercise.png
  • rebeccawalker1982
    rebeccawalker1982 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I will go with 62 miles of walking/jogging/stationary bike (depends on weather and baby)

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I will try for 300 miles
    11 down, 289 to go!

exercise.png
  • bonthomas85
    Options
    eek going for 80!! my first month trying this so will see how it goes!!!

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    going to do 120
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Cool.
    I'm in for 60 Miles, just walking and swimming...had back surgery in November and on exercise restrictions.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am new to this, but would love to join in. I am in for 100 miles. How do I get the mile ticker?
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm new... I think I will try for 60 miles!

exercise.png