WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2012

Options
1474849505153»

Replies

• Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    @suz....great pic

@nancy...congrats on your weight loss.....

@kackie ....how exciting for you and your family,,,,happy baby sis isnt sharing lyla bday

@barbie...lovely photo
    @marcelynh...wow how great to have your family so close

@virginia.... feel better soon...i have been sick for most of february so i feel your pain

@michele...hope your florida vacation has been awesome

sorry that i wasnt able to comment on more post...

we moved out of our home yesterday, everything was put in storage, until the 9 of march when we are moving into a smaller home....meanwhile my youngest son and i are staying with my #2son....i have to say that it has been fun(we have been here for 5 days now)and its nice to see how nice my son keeps his home....well i have recommitted to my journey,today i WILL log all i eat and stay within my calorie range, wont be able to workout, meeting realtor and new tenants, and lots of other errands, but tomorrow WORKOUTS here i come.....have a lovely day all............:flowerforyou:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Good Morning ladies,
    Wow the first of March already. Good thing about time passing so quickly is that I will be thin again sooner. LOL I know I have been away a while but has the site changed some things. Can we know longer do our goals under our ticker. I could not find the signature feature to put them and I see none of you have them. Anyway my March goals are my lifetime goals. Weigh in every day. Eat right and exercise every day. If I do this the rest should fall into place. Hair app. today. will post back later.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,940 Member
    Options
    There's a new thread for March.

I hope everyone will start posting there

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/509505-women-ages-50-for-march-2012