Options

Replies

• mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You Rock! Thanks
  • Sheila1968
    Options
    I would love to follow this post but I am new to this. I see a lot of people saying "bump" what does that mean and how do I do it?

It just means that someone is posting in the thread (without adding any content, usually) just to keep the thread at or near the top of the message board listing so it does not get "lost" - thus "bumping" it to the top of the list. You can also just look at "My Topics" to see threads you've posted in, which will keep it handy for you.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Nate- If I wasn't married I would ask you to marry me ! You are great and thank you for all of the answers !
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I would love to follow this post but I am new to this. I see a lot of people saying "bump" what does that mean and how do I do it?
    Just by posting that you already have. Now to check on this thread you can go to "My Topics". That is one reason people "bump" so they can find it easily in their "My Topics" tab. Every thread you post in will be listed.
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cathryn42dogs
    Options
    Hope you know what you have let yourself in for!! I am 5.0 and wishing to lose 24Ibs I had acute disseminating encephalystis over 12 years ago which has left me with internal nerve damage and mobility issues. I know I am lucky to be alive and able to walk after being in a coma and waking paralysed from the neck down but it has effected my confidence. I keep seeing all these people going on about exercise and the importance which is very frustrating for a person with difficulties so I really need a lot of help with the nutritional side of things. I would grately appreciate any of your wisdom and assistance. My tummy is gross and I was wandering what exercises I should do to help this area. I have had 4 c sections so muscle is shot. (What we do for our kids..lol). Please take no notice of my spelling I am learning Welsh and my English has suffered.
  • ksiverts
    ksiverts Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allnewskinnyme
    allnewskinnyme Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    So, I'm 5"2 currently 133lbs. I'm aiming for 114 by May which I think is doable but my weight loss has stopped! I exercise about 60-90 mins cardio 5/6 days a week. And about 2 hours of strength training a week. I've cut my calories down to around 1000cals a day but haven't seen a movement on the scales for 3 weeks!

I recently changed my training routine just in case my body had gotten used to it. How can I get the scales moving again?
  • Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will be needing your help.
  • kmbrleykay
    Options
    bump for later
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Bump- Nate you are my hero!
  • JenniferKatherine28
    Options
    Bump
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Any workaround to TOM? Between the bloating and general craptasticness, my body has been hanging onto these 3 pesky pounds before I get down to my next mini-goal and I'm NOT happy about it.

I'm withthis person on this one i can gain 3-4lbs around this time for a week or two and i hate weigh in time it feels like i haven't done anything when i see it go back up, also my tom is every 21 days so it seems i only get a week of normal weight
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • dawnsheree
    Options
    Bump
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I need lots of help- I keep recycling 5-10lbs...
  • AussieMisfit
    AussieMisfit Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LOUISEC90
    LOUISEC90 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump