Personal trainer wanting to help:)

Options

Replies

• mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    bump for later - did send a request but you must be snowed under!!! :)
  • puzzlingkirsten
    puzzlingkirsten Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • fearie_jae
    fearie_jae Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump - sent a request along with some questions for ya when you get time. :)
  • Lance_K
    Lance_K Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Terk1968
    Terk1968 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tcsparky
    tcsparky Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in. I"ll take all the help I can get.
  • king1988
    king1988 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can follow this thread...
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Well awesome. So I am 5'2' and 139. I want to lose another 20 pounds. I was eating 1200 calories and eating clean since January1. I haven't lost a pound. I am continuing to eat clean but bumped it up 200 calories to see if it would move. NOTHING. I am doing Supreme 90. Any suggestions? This is starting to piss me off.
  • Tamz36
    Tamz36 Posts: 20
    Options
    bump
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2in and currently 181lbs. My current goal is around 140 but realize that I may need to go less than that but want to be at a weight that I can realistically maintain long term.

I need help with how much cardio to do and how much toning exercises to do ......like how many days a week, how many minutes, etc. I am a single mom on a tight budget so working out at home is my only option. Cardio I have several options like a stationary bike, mini trampoline, Leslie Sansone workout dvds, walking outside when it is warm. But for toning stuff I am lost with what to do. I am really weak ......like I can't do a push up or a plank. Thanks for any help !
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You read a lot on MFP about people not losing weight, but inches - many being discouraged. Do you encounter much of that in your training experience - People really working out smart and eating right, but just not losing much?
  • Cyberquest1
    Options
    Bump to follow. Thank you
  • kazzamcamille
    kazzamcamille Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was wondering about calories I should eat. I started at 1200 and many people said that was way to low. I'm 5'8.5 about 5'9 and just wondering if 1450 calories was good to lose 1lb a week. I calculated my BMR and TDEE which concluded I eat about 1800 calories a day. But I felt that was a bit much. The highest I wanted to go was 1600 Im trying 1450 for now. Is this ok ? Or ??? Thank you:) im also doing ripped in 30 this much . I try to do extra cardio 4-5 times a week. Ill open my diary so you can see it and ill look up my bmr and tdee if you need them. Thanks :)