Options

Replies

• skinny91bum
    Options
    British size 6-8 I'm 5'3 so It's what I should be really xxx
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have dress I've been dying to wear hanging in my closet right now, it's a size 6. Can't wait to be able to wear it again!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ditto the size 8 but would be happy to be a 10.
  • BornToRun14
    Options
    I'd love to be a healthy size 5-6. I'm at about 8-9 right now.
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I think a size 12 at a 22W right now
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A solid size 6. I am an 8/10 now and it's just not where I want to be.

I am the same way!!! would love to be a solid 6 or a steady 8.. dont want to see any 10's..LOL
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size AWESOME! lol
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Size 12 from 20
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm a 6-8 now and still overweight. So I guess a 2-4 at least. I have a very small frame and am on the short side.
  • faiga
    faiga Posts: 47
    Options
    size 10-12 Medium to Large. right now im 24-26 have a long way to go
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 10 but I will settle for a 12. I am a 14 now. :embarassed:
  • sophielilirose
    Options
    UK size 10-12 would be the best feeling in the whole world, I'm a 13st 4lb size 16-18 at the moment. Fingers crossed with a lot of hard and determination I'll get there eventually! :-) x
  • JimandLin
    JimandLin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Any single digit will be fine with me.
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    Ditto!! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    UK size 10 (US size 6).

Any smaller doesn't suit me, I've had two kids so my hips would look out of proportion if I was a size 8.

Currently a size 12, but there's a huge difference in a size 12 and a 10 imo, a bigger difference than say a 12 and a 14 or an 8 and a 10.

Why is that?
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    size 10-12 Medium to Large. right now im 24-26 have a long way to go

Same here we'll see how the weight loss goes first
  • sfh0wrd
    sfh0wrd Posts: 82
    Options
    Oh lord, I don't even know how to answer this question. I say I'm between an 8 and a 10... but then again, I have a size 6 pants in my closet that are looser than the 10's. Sizes are screwy.

I don't know if I'm ever going to go down more than a single size from whatever it is that I am now. I can't very well shrink my hip bones! I'd be strung out with joy if I get to a size 6 in GAP jeans.

Fitted dresses are the worst! A size 6 will look perfect at the top, a size 8 at the torso, and a size 10 will look perfect at the bottom. Silly bum and thighs. :grumble: My husband thinks my body is fantastic, so whatevs.
  • Wrigleymom
    Options
    2-4. I am currently a 4-6 (depends on the brand) and 128 lbs. I am hoping by getting down to 120, then I will be more in the 2-4 range. I am 5'3. I started at 175 (size 12-14) before MFP.

16617620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options

From your weight lost already, you already are!!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    I hate this because it makes me feel so superficial, but I'd LOVE to be a size 6--8. I have naturally wide hips, though, so even at a healthy weight I'll probably be above a 6 at least in jeans. At the moment, I fit into 10--12s. I have a wonderful dress that's a size 10 and I wish I fit into, and the jeans I wear are starting to bug me because they're 12s... of course every designer/store sizes things differently (WHY?!?!), so it's difficult to pinpoint what I think I should be wearing.

Let's say 8 for now and see where that takes me.